Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:34 pm
Rag walked back in "that was a giant waste of time..."
he sits in a corner and reads a book he found laying on the table  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:02 pm
Hey can you sell wooden bo staffs? If you do it would be awesome.  

locopedestrian

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:08 pm
... I leave now.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:48 pm
Detachi walked in, when he was gennin, he bought all of his supplies here and had run out of some of them. He remembered how his father had come and given him his first kunai here. Detachi pulls it out and smiles. When he gets to the front, he asks the shop manager for a short sword. It comes and detachi throws him the 150 Ryo. He leaves with his new weapon.  

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:32 am
Akira came in for his family's custom scroll gave the weapons master 500 kyo for the first one since the second one is beening made. "Ok, i'll be back later."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:17 pm

The figure smiled, all the while as he planted his bombs under what he sensed to be the weapons shop. "Seriously, I thought this would be a challenge." He groaned and continued.

De-Vaughn07

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:25 pm
*Hanzo's clone takes out a chakra control device and puts it over the bomb and leaves*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:15 am
"I'll take four kunai please."*puts 100 ryo on counter*  

blind fire091

Kuruk Gearhart

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:34 pm
Kuruk walks in and puts 250 ryo on the counter. "one giant sword please"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:32 pm
Dp walks in, a ramen bowl in one hand, he looked around the shop, he then placed several hundred ryo on the counter, "3 broad swords made of the strongest steel you got, each blade end lined with this," he said, placing some sort of crystal like substance on the table, "and two short katana....and if you have any some unmarked head protecters would be good....." he finished off, he then waited as his adjustments were made to the broad swords and the rest of his equipment was recovered from deeper in the store.....  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:49 pm
After his swords and weaponry were done, he put the three swords on his back, all locked together to look like one fat sword, and he put the katana in sheaths attached to his legs, the extra headband he put on his head, and pocketed his cloud one, he then took the other too blank head bands, and placed them on each shoulder, acting as shoulder protecters, he then left the weapons shop.......  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:08 pm
Chuin walked into the store with Nate and Arura, Cloak covering his whole body. "Sir, I need a broad sword, just as you have made Dp. As wide as my body. I will also need plated arm-guards and steel plated gloves, spikes on the knuckles. And there is one...special item I wish of you to make. I wish to have a replaca of Kisame's sword Samehada. He was a dear friend of my ancestors. Here are the items you need to make it. This is the main things I need." Chuin laid bags of money on the counter... "Please Hurry"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:15 pm
Chuin arrived at the store days later to get his weapons. "Thank you sir, and have a nice day" Chuin put on his arms-guards and gloves, put both swords on his back, and walked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:33 pm
Akira appeared in a gale of wind. "I'm here to pick up my supplies." Akira grabbed his supplies paid and left.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:08 pm
"Your shop may not make these, but I ask of you to make me a puppet. One of durability and power." Chuin laid 800 ryo on the table, as well as the designs.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces