Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:15 pm
Andrew smiled and than it soon faded as he looked over at syn lying by a tree and called out "Hey guy by the tree," he screamed as he turned his attention to Shinro.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:53 pm
"What?" He says looking at him.  

SynysterGatesRules

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am
"Not good." Syn thinks to himself as he summons a clone and sends him to the hokage's office.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:34 pm
"Well this isn't fun or anything but i'm gonna go." Syn leaves to the gates.  

SynysterGatesRules

Zonko DeAme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:13 am
Masao walked along the park, her head down and quite in distress. She knew she needed to get over her mission and stop looking for her Master. It just wasn't fair to her anymore. And the one person she could have talked to about it, wasn't even in Konoha and lived all the way in Suna. She gave a long hefty sigh and sat down so she could clear her mind,

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:46 pm
Spike entered the park and when he finally found Masao he tiredly sat down beside her. Spike carried a huge scroll on his back that seamed as if it weighed a ton. "so i see you a bit down today hu?" Spike said a bit happily as he looked at his third degree burns that didn't hurt and most of the cuts and wounds on his arms and legs that started to bleed. all in all he looked like a complete mess although he still kept his anbu mask tilted over his left eye.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:04 pm
((Spike you moron, you just left a mednin!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 pm
(( you dont think i know that! im not stupid i just dont want you to waste your chakra on me when you could be helping Kats! ))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:12 pm
((Send a clone to get me, I've healed him up. I carry plenty of chakra pills for a reason Spike. I am always ready to help my friends. So send a clone so I can heal you!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:17 pm
(( ignore me im fine for now. 'I always set my Comrades before myself'. thats my nindo or in this case my ninja way. so dont argue and just let me be!))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:21 pm
((Grr.... I finish my talk with Katsuro, then I'll figure out a way to notice you. 'I heal and protect Suna.' That's my nindo. I'll leave you be...for now....))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:27 pm
(( o.k no offence dude but im fine for now so you can worrie about yourself seeing as we arnt even in Suna anymore. but i must say thats a great nindo.))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:31 pm
((Third Degree burns is NOT ok Manpish! That's the level where you suffer nerve damagea and exposed muscle tissue! And Ronnel still hasn't fully moved on from Suna.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:34 pm
(( well then if you want to drop by here then go ahead! but lets please stop spaming this place up and discuss this somewhere else...))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:53 pm
Ronnel's orb slowed down when he saw Spike bleeding from under the bandages. Gulping at the fact that Spike was next to a Leaf Kunoichi he did not recognize, his old formality took over.
"Eto, Uchiha-san, how bad are those wounds that you incurred facing Kinjo-san?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games