Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:48 pm
"And why should an Aes Sedai take an arrow for her Warder?" the Tinker asked tauntingly. "Because she knows he's too weak to keep her safe, so might as well just go for it anyway?"

"Are you sure that was wise, Aes Sedai?" Suni asked, but Kiae snorted as she pulled the simple - for a Tinker - indgo gown over her head.
"No, but Lanmark needs to learn a lesson," she said with a shake of his head. "Some sense being knocked into his head will keep him from doing something stupid, like Aram." With that, she fixed her hair in a loose plait down her back and winced at the dress. It didn't cover enough, in her opinion, and she swung a heavy black cloak over her to protect her from the cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:54 pm
"Far from it." Cobain said, laughing again. "It's because she loves me that much. That bothers you, doesn't it?" He asked suddenly, poking Lanmak in the chest with his finger. "You wouldn't know weakness from strength anyway. You're a Tinker. What would you know of fighting? Get outta here, kid. Ya bother me." With that, he finished his stew and sat in silence, looking into the fire.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:58 pm
"Loves you," the young man snorted, apparently not at all bothered by Cobain but seemingly amused. "Maybe she just needs to keep you alive until Andurael comes back," he suggested, remembering the big man, faithful and loyal to the extreme.

"Has anything odd happened lately around camp, Suni?" Kiae asked, regarding with the woman with something like sympathy in her eyes.
"Nothing much, Kiae Sedai," she replied, softening a bit. "Some odd folks passed by a few days ago, but they didn't bother us at all."
"Good," she murmured, nodding in approval.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:02 am
Cobain was usually an even-tempered man, but this was pushing it. He grabbed Lanmak by the front of his shirt and pulled him roughly towards him. "I said, get out of here kid. You bother me." He said softly, fighting the urge to beat him senseless.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:07 am
The Tinker chuckled, and raised a knowing eyebrow. "Looks like I touched a nerve," he remarked. "How quick dya think it'd take her to decide when Andurael gets back? A minute? Two?" he pressed.

Kiae paced the small wagon, deep in thought. It was a brief moment of respite when she could actually take time to think, and she was using it to the best of her ability at the moment. Suni, meanwhile, had prudently left her alone.
"They knew about Karem, but not the Tinkers," she mused. "So they can't have gone very far back in my history yet. This isn't a trap, I can't sense anything for once. So, I suppose I'll take time to rest and -"
Her train of thought was broken when she heard a loud bang outside, and headed towards the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:14 am
((I assume the loud bang was Lanmak getting his a** kicked? twisted ))
Cobain lost his temper. "You brought this upon yourself. He sighed as he drove his other fist into Lanmak's belly, and standing up, spun around and hurled the Tinker into the side of the wagon Kiae had gone into. Sitting back down facing the fire, he put his hands in his pockets and grumbled to himself.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:15 am
(Of course.)

"What's going on?" Kiae demanded, stalking from the wagon and narrowing her eyes at the two men before her. Lanmark mumbled something before running off. Wincing as she heard him upsick behind a wagon, she strode over and stared up at Cobain.
"What was that about?" she repeated, hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:21 am
"Whelp didn't know when to shut up." Cobain said, shrugging. "You'd make a piss-poor Warder if a little scrap like gets to you." He called brightly. "I think I broke his nose." He said to Kiae, cackling wickedly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:23 am
Kiae frowned at him, obviously displeased.
"That is not the way to treat them!" she informed him in a hiss. "And certainly not a band who's risking their lives to help me. Again."
Crossing her arms, she stared him down, waiting for his reply. "And could he possibly have said to make you punch him?" she asked suddenly, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:26 am
"I tried to be nice about it!" Cobain protested defensively, throwing his hands up. "The kid's just a jackass, forget about what he said."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:27 am
"What did he say, Cobain?" Kiae repeated, giving him the look. The one that usually meant he'd spill his guts within seconds of her using it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:33 am
((I love that. The look. It sounds so ominous. rofl ))
Cobain winced under the severity of that gaze. He had defied it before, and the consequences were not pretty. "He said that you took the arrow for me because you only needed me alive until Andurael got back." He said bitterly. "He said that you'd ditch me just as soon as he got back from wherever he is."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:35 am
Kiae's jaw dropped, and she hid her face in her hands. Her shoulders shook under her cape, and a strangled noise escaped her.
"Th-that's what made you pu-punch him?" she managed, fighting back the laughter. "You idiot!" she snickered, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:38 am
"Well he irritated the hell out of me and he knew it!" Cobain said angrily. "I told him to go away, but no, he had to test me, why do people always have to test me?" He huddled up inside his coat, grumbling.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:41 am
"Because your buttons are so easy to push," she said, shaking her head while patting his arm affectionately. "You're just like a child sometimes," she chuckled. "Honestly."

"Is everything all right, Kiae?" Charu asked, appearing beside her with a concerned look on his wrinkled face.

"Nothing to be concerned about. Just my Warder misbehaving. Again," she assured the man. "I think you and your band need some sleep, it's getting late. We'll keep guard for the night." Her firm tone cut off any protests, and he hobbled away muttering under his breath.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games