Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:50 pm
Kazou shrugged.
"I've never really paid attention to girls. I'm sure I could like them, if I paid more attention. I don't know. I know how to charm them, make them want more. I've never let myself get attatched. Too much drama. Plus, girls cry" Kazou said, finishing with a smile.
"Oh, And I'll be staying in your dorm tonight." He added.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:04 pm
Nori grinned, perhaps he wouldn't have to wait until tomorrow.
"I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't have any room mates right now, anyway. We'll be alone, and it wouldn't matter how late we stay up since tomorrow's Sunday," Nori said, speaking in a softer voice as he opened the door to their dorm building.
"Get whatever you need, like clothes to change into and meet come to my dorm. It'll be less obvious if you're not with me. I'm in dorm three, my door will be unlocked so just come in," Nori said, then parted from Kazou.
Once Nori was in his room, he took a minute to relax himself. He changed into a pair of shorts and an undershirt, something he'd normally wear to bed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:13 pm
Kazou nodded, then left for his dorm.
Mori was gone, and so was everyone else. Perfect. He changed into pj's -a grey undershirt and some comfy pants- and grabbed some clothes for tomorrow.
When he got to Nori's dorm, he walked in.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:22 pm
Nori was sitting on his bed, reading through a text message someone had sent him. He opened a new message, addressed to Toyo. She'd added her number to his phone.
"Hey, it's Nori. Sorry about earlier. What happened? I didn't mean to upset you. Please, I'm really sorry." he typed. Quickly, Nori went through his inbox and sentbox, erasing all his messages. He set his phone down on his dresser.
Jumping up from the bed, Nori asked, "You've slept with guys before?" His voice was just softer than a normal tone. He locked the door, then went to push two of the four beds together.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:24 pm
Kazou climbed on a bed and wrapped the blanket around him, he was cold.
"I have, once before. Have you?" He asked, a little taken aback by his question.

[[srry my posts are so short and sucky.]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:26 pm
Travis looked Mayumi straight in the eyes. He felt so calm and relaxed but his heart was beating a little harder than normal and he felt a little warmer too.
He ignored both and replied against her finger, “Ok.” Travis reached up, taking her wrist and pulled it away. With his other hand he took her chin in his hand and slowly bent down and kissed her softly on the lips. He would take this as slow as possible.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:37 pm
"I've kissed and made out with boys, but nothing too far. Sorry if it was a weird question. I was just curious," Nori chuckled.
Before turning off the lights, he turned on a lamp in the corner. He also closed the curtains, then laid down next to Kazou.
"You've got a really nice body. I'm jealous of your legs. They're skinny, but i can tell you've got muscle. And you've got a really cute a**, I thought I'd add."

_______________________--

Smiling against his lips, Mayumi wrapped her arms around his waist.
This might be easier if we were per say, his room?
"Let's go upstairs," Mayumi said, and kissed him again. It was in her best interest to cherish this, take it slowly. Travis seemed to want that too. Rushing through something like this, for the first time with him might end up something she didn't feel satisfied about.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:42 pm
Kazou smiled.
"Haha, thanks. I think that your torso is fcking perfect." He said, then laid on his side, placing his hands up Nori's shirt. He had abs.
"I don't like my a** though." He said, looking down. "It's too..a**-like." He finished, laughing.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:53 pm
"Hah, i guess the strength training class I took back home was worth it. I worked my stomach out a lot," Nori took off his shirt, pulling it up over his head. Kazou's hands felt really cold against his chest. Maybe he was just really hot. Anyway, it felt nice. He was too hot.
"You're hands are cold, but it feels good. I feel too warm right now," Nori took Kazou's other wrist and pressed his palm against his cheek. It relaxed him.
"Well I like it," Nori said, and squeezed his butt.

[[GIT SUM!]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:57 pm
[[SHAZAMMM!!!!!!!]]

Kazou blushed, then straddled Nori.
"Glad to hear." He murmured against his skin, he nuzzled into his neck.
Kazou closed his eyes, enjoying the moment. His hands never left his face.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:58 pm
Travis nodded and guided her to the elevator.
He figured she didn’t want to go up all the stairs.
While they were in the elevator Travis pressed up against Mayumi, her back against the wall. He kissed and nibbled at her neck as the elevator made its way to his level. He kissed her at the base of her neck.
Bing.
The doors slid open to reveal a wall. The sides however branched to different rooms.
He guided her out and to his bedroom. He opened the door.
His room was extremely large. It almost didn’t look like a room but an apartment.
His walls were a dark red. Light poured in through the ceiling thanks to the windows. A good portion of his wall was also glass. The curtains were pulled back now but they could be pulled shut over the glass wall for privacy. “Its amazingly bright in here.” Travis mumbled dryly.
His carpet was white. He had a king-sized bed neatly made. A few bookshelves lined the walls. A desk with a computer was also in the room.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:27 pm
Mayumi skipped over to the window, and pulled the curtains over the length of the window which was an entire wall. Then she sat down on one of his couches and slipped off her shoes.
The way he kissed my neck in the elevator... he's connecting more. He's going through with this...I'm pretty sure.
Standing up, Mayumi pulled him toward his bed. Every time their hands touched, Mayumi felt a like she couldn't let go. Didn't want to let go.
Slowly she pulled him onto his bed, so he was sitting beside her. Mayumi climbed onto his lap and inclined her head to his neck, kissing it. His skin was just so irresistible.

________________---

"You make me feel....amazing," Nori said. He kissed Kazou's jaw moving toward his lips. As soon as they met, Nori could hold himself back. His eager lips, moved against Kazou's kissing him more deeply than he had done before. Nori's lips parted Zuu's and his tongue found it's way into Zuu's mouth.
Nothing could have brought Nori's mood down now. unless of course, Kazou left.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 pm
[[srry for the delay D:
homework is an issue. xP ]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:49 pm
Travis sat down beside Mayumi on the bed his legs still on the floor.
He exhaled as she kissed his neck. It felt good…
His hands found her hips and squeezed both sides.
She was sitting in his lap so his hand went down to rest at her knee. He remembered how soft her skin was. At this point she couldn’t be close enough to him.
His hand slowly inched up her knee under her dress. “My bed…. might break.” Travis warned, almost embarrassed. He went through so many beds…

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:26 pm
Mayumi laughed softly, "I'm sure I can afford to buy you a new one. As long as you aren't attached to this one.." Mayumi teased him.
So many things were causing tensions between them, Mayumi felt like she could explode.
Her trail of kisses moved from his neck to his collarbone. Clothes were getting in the way of her and his skin. With that thought, she pulled his shirt off, over his head and tossed it aside. It messed his hair up, but it was sexy. Just alike everything about him was to her. She continued kissing him. His neck, his chest, his jaw, his lips.
With one hand, she moved his hand up her thigh. Mayumi pushed him so his back lay on the bed.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games