Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:53 am

✿✿ Јąсqυεѕ ʟιԍнτғεℓℓош ✿✿
« Jacques ☜☞ Lightfellow »

Jacques looked towards the kunoichi who started talking to him again. " Myself? I'm more worried about you. Such woman shouldn't be under such stress, from what I can see at least. " Jacques said, not directing it as an insult, but as some sort of statement that she should have at least a moment, to herself, of relaxation. Even we, shinobi, need to have our time of peace. Jacques was twenty one years of age, he had not time for fooling around; his sole purpose was to protect something he cherished. Whether he became loyal to his village or disloyal, something he cherished would be his only goal. A village was only a symbol of where one belonged, his philosophies were something he followed and shared. He did not expect for anyone who heard them to accept and follow his ways as well, but as long as he shared his own opinion on things; especially those that occur because of stupidity, then so be it. He just needed to let things out from time to time, even his calm self had a downside to it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Creativity is at best; let me show you what I can do.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Errianna
Ariana was losing her patience a bit and turned to Daisuke
"ugh this is so frustrating especially when no one answers doors and genins are G-checking you when they think you have your back turned."
Ariana complained placing her head against Daisukes chest with a slight thud sound but not in an over aggressive or painful way just enough for a sound to be heard. She buried her face and sighed seeming to be bored and wanting this mission to become lively at any moment.

>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
Daisuke couldn't take it anymore either. He held Ari's head and their bodies flickered into his ANBU form and into Oroami's office. "Gawd dammit Oroami. get a new receptionist! He demanded. He ignored all the others and slammed his fist on the desk. "Where the hell is Sen! Cloud wants him dead! He attacked Raheeno and will probably be coming back." User Image

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Ariana looked to Ame noticing Oroami wasn't anywhere in the office.
"well Daisuke pretty much said it all. Sen is going to die if he keeps it up basically."
Ariana said palming her mask and sliding it off of her face. She was getting tired of wearing it so she took it and put it on her hips. She never worried about Susumu getting hurt because of her identity being revealed knowing she was able to hold her own against threats.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:04 pm

>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
At that moment, Daisuke relized that Oroami wasn't in the room. -Sighs- So all I said was for nothing, because he didn't any of it..........." He stepped back from the desk and stood next to Ari, but looking at Ame-san fora reply.User Image

D a i j b

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Hero shook his head "Tell cloud that he has a use to the mist but if he doesn't join us then you can go home with his headless body or an arm your choice"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:33 am

______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

- - - - - -Ame laughed softly when Jacques told her he was more worried about her well-being. "What can I say? It's my job and I like what I do. This village is everything to me. I can't let my Mizukage down." By Mizukage, the kunoichi meant the Nidaime Mizukage, Tsukino Riko. That's where her loyalty always lied, and would forever stay. "Besides, I'm like a weed, resistant to cutting and pesticide. No matter what you throw at me, I keep on bouncing back, stronger." Besides, while she was gone, she practically went on a five year vacation. It was about time her job caught up with her. However, with what was soon to come, she'd probably be overloaded with dirty work and was bound to stain her hands with tainted blood.

- - - - - -All of a sudden, an impatient Cloud ninja lashed out in frustration causing the Sannin's eye to twitch in annoyance. Ame pursed her lips before addressing the two Cloud-nin. "Unfortunately, Sen is in a uh... Predicament, with the Mizukage and Mist Seven Leader. And at the end of everything, I highly doubt he will make it back to Cloud alive." Hero's added comment probably didn't do much to help placate them either. "If he does cooperate, after we're done with him, would you rather I serve his head on a silver platter to your Raikage or kill him yourself? Either way is fine with me." She spoke with a strait face showing that she wasn't joking at all. Ame was offering to take their mission of their hands. Since she was fairly acquainted with Susumu and friends with Oroami, she figured that Susumu would lend jurisdiction over Sen to them for the duration of the Mist Seven's impending mission.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

Muppins

Pinky Da Ghost

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 am

Saya decided now was not the best time to interupt, so he left the office building, heading back to the academy, hoping someone would be there the second time around.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Jacques giggled and nodded, describing herself with personification, comparing herself with weed and her own thyself. " Weed? That's an interesting comparison, isn't it? I can compare myself with a plastic flower. It forever stays alive and blooms and shows its own glory. That's one way to describe myself, eh? " Jacques said, smiling as he looked at Ame. Though, that was until her straight forward speech was directed towards the Cloud shinobi. Jacques decided not to interrupt; his opinionated ways might 'insult' some of these shinobi. He was one that would start something that wasn't purposely. His way of talking was something that people think of as an annoyance.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Muppins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:15 pm

- - - - - -While the Cloud ninja deliberated, Ame reverted her attention back to Jacques. She couldn't help but think how beautiful his way with words was. "So what did you need here anyways? The Mizukage isn't in and if you're a transfer, I probably can't help you." What was Jacques still doing here? Wouldn't he rather get out of this suffocating place? If it were her, Ame would have disappeared half an hour ago. "Why don't you go out and enjoy the mist? It's so much nicer than being locked up in this cage of an office." That was probably the main reason she would never want to become a kage. Sitting inside doing paperwork all day didn't exactly satisfy this kunoichi's needs.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Jacques shrugged and looked at Ame. " I forgot what my original plan was when I saw you, actually. " Jacques said as he fixed his coat and inserted his hands in his pockets as he walked towards a wall and rested his back against it. ". I'll be sure to later. Would you care to join me on that walk, Ame-chan? " Jacques asked, tilting his head and smiling at her at the same time.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Muppins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:29 pm

- - - - - -Ame looked at Jacques, the genin and Cloud ninja, then back at Jacques again. She was torn between her personal and professional life, no matter how cliche and un-shinobi-like it sounded. Against her better judgment, the young woman nodded in agreement. "Sure, let's get out of here." The Sannin was confident that her clone would be able to handle things here. It was all desk work anyways. Easy peasy lemon squeazy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Jacques nodded and pushed himself off the wall and started heading his way out of the building. He knew that Ame was going to follow him out of the building anyway, so he continued to walk. Though, he didn't just leave her too far behind, his walking speed was just enough for her to catch up. In honesty, Ame was actually the first high ranked shinobi he had conversed with, most likely the first shinobi he had ever conversed with. All these years, he had trained out of the village and with friends and family. Kirigakure was his choice of village and he didn't regret, he never did regret anything.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Muppins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:42 pm

- - - - - -Walking quickly to catch up to Jacques, Ame fell into step beside him as they exited the Mizukage's office. To where they were headed, she had no clue. The Sannin merely planned on following him wherever their feet took them. If her Oo-obaasan saw her right now, she'd probably be shaking her head scolding Ame for making such a whimsical and subjective decision. But frankly, the kunoichi didn't care much at the moment. Even though she had only been in the office for an hour or so, she was dying to get out into the fresh air.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Hero's clone walked over to the window and looked out. All he did was sighed

i3 tails Yagura

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:46 pm

User Image
Areku was outside the office,"Ahh what was in that tea." Areku groaned to himself as he tried to shake off his buzz away and took a deep breath,"Hello anyone here I'm just a guest from Grass." Areku said calmly as he waited outside the door knocking on it gently.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games