Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:27 pm
heh,weee ::does the wave:: I added a few more pictures!!Ahh but yes Poppy((a.k.a Hinata)) is in a hentai game called Pure Pure,which has been played by Kuri...and I bet he's done hentai thing swith Hinata,me..w/e.

he still does have to respond to my post in the courtyard though..the hentai-baka  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:32 pm
Lol!! I didn't even know that was a game, but I know there are such games like that. Hhmm... I wonder what the whole point of it is.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:57 pm
Hey! Poppy if you want Sakura AI could help you with reviving Joy! Sakura Ai knows some summons and stuff..since she is an angel and all. But we would have to do it in secret. Sakura Ai doesn't want anyone to see REAL angel form, she is very emotional about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:30 pm
Kurai be posting soonies in Courtyar as soon as he takes a shower!

CAUSE WUSHU makes him sweatttyyyy XD!!!!

::pumps fist in the air::

And then i have to Work on the Summer festival planning!

w00ts! AND MINTS NOT HELPING ME!!!

I LOVE BEING ADMIN crying

::rolls around on the ground sobbing::  

KuraiGekkou

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:36 pm
:/ Be a sweaty man darn it... get up and get 'ta washin'. It's not as though you have to plan the event alone, you have the other Admins, and your fellow Ria members. *Throws rocks at him.* This is my show of defiance... >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:38 pm
o.o

*claps loudly and hands him an award*

^.^ Good tidings my friend. Good tidings.  

XColdXHeartX

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:40 pm
Your not alone Kurai, i was all sweaty from Field Hockey and i was all sweaty but i took a shower right i got home. Now my hair smells nice and girly XD! Yay!

*throws rocks at him as well*

BTW, i still own Nohea's cuteness!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:42 pm
When did you claim her kawaii-ness?? >_< *continues to throw rocks*  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:45 pm
Me get sweaty every day!! Hee hee,well not really,But I tend to run around my high shcool alot..the teachers don't bother to yell anymore.

I shall steal ever ones cuteness,sexieness,and sell it on eBAY!! Muwahhaha!! And if Uwasa and Susie hit it on again..I shall sell pictures as well.

heheheh! The good ol'days,  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:48 pm
o.o......

.....................Crap... XD Well you just ruined everything... -.-... Just keeding!! ^.^ Me luvs you! Even though you try to take pics of me and Uwasa... fabulous.. just greeatt...  

XColdXHeartX

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:52 pm
Susie.. Joy only does that to show her your love XD! SPREAD THE LOVE AROUND RIA HIGH XD!!

:emerges from a pile of stones:: Now my hair smells all gurly and nice too! ^^ nothing like Tea therapy shampooooo XD. ::dies:: too smelly X-x;;

Stupid other Crew members though aren't helping ::puffs up cheeks:: Oh well i still have you guys i guess ^^:; even though i dunno how to get you guys to help.. ::rubs back of head:: hehe.. if i had you guys aim it would help a lot.

Pure pure is actually a sad game crying it involves some characters dying and all. ::sniff:: stupid sad love stories. And pfft. Hinata was annoying XP.

okies. Now i must post.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:53 pm
-.-...... Poppy! I knew you wanted Sakura Ai's cuteness and sexiness all along!!!  

Ai`
Crew

Suicide Commando1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:54 pm
Yo! I finally joined. If half of you have no clue of who I am, then those on Fyia~Ria know me as Raven. Those of you who arnt there, oh well.

ninja ninja ninja ninja
Magic magic ninjas what?!

Esh I missed out on alot...but thats becuase of my gold shortage. Joining has reduced me down to 18-something. ooo I got 208 now. I'm gonna get new pants before long exclaim  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:59 pm
heh ::huggles Susie:: Yes me wuv you very muchies!!

and who wouldn't want Ai?!?The loveable angel!! ::hugs you too
ooo!I've seen you on Fyia-Ria,we should rp sometime!!

Am I annoying too?::sniff::  

HiddenJoy

Suicide Commando1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:02 pm
Of course your not annoying! I'm glad your posting alot. About six or five months ago Fyia~Ryia was deader then a doornail. It was sad, but I'm glad to see the place back again. Wish my site would be like that.

About the rp thing, I'm all for it.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games