Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:48 am
(O_O>>>>*dies*..over and over again* It is..SHEER AMAZINGNEZZ! And Spike..is a sexzy man beast. <3)

Kolan twirled around, flicking his tail lazily, noticing that the other was gainging speed..hmm..to let her catch him, or not? He laughed aloud, "Almost there, Elyon!"

Rollan watched his brother blink and then fall backwards with his hands at his face. At the words, he rolled his eyes, moving to lie on top of his brother. "It's an improvement, I'm sure." Rollan laughed, ruffling Coryn's hair this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:02 am
((Chu . . . cry I made you dies . . . ))

Elyon continued to pump her wings as hard as she could. "You're gonna get it KoKo-chan!" she growled, but a smirk was also on her dragonish lips.

Coryn mock-pouted. "You're so mean Rollan . . ." he muttered in playful offence, moving his hands off his face to cross over his chest as he looked stubbornly away from Rollan.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:30 pm
(Don't worry, I tend to die a lot. <3 it's sort of my barrel full of chuckles, if you will. ^___^)

Kolan watched her for a moment, before slowing enough that she could catch him, but it hopefully didn't look as though he'd slowed. He knew of course, being a male, being more experienced, and having more muscles built in those areas in general...he would most likely always win. But his vallynra had been brave and flown with him, so he would give her this victory. "That is NOT my name, wench!" But Kolan seemed to be laughing as he said this.

Rollan watched him a moment, before tackling Coryn and hugging him tightly, "Aww, poor bro." He wolfed out long enough to give Coryn a bit, wet wolfy kiss before shifting human and continuing the hug with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:40 pm
((Chu! ^-^ ))

Elyon laughed and pretty much tackled Kolan midair. "KoKo-chan Koko-chan KoKo-chan!" she repeated, wanting to annoy him a bit.

Coryn laughed and then flicked Rollan's nose playfully. "Naw, poor Laura!" he said teasingly. "She's the one who's gonna have to live with your ugly mug!" he said and then got up and headlocked Rollan again, giving him a noogie.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:17 am
Kolan felt himself being 'tackled' and grinned, though he rollled his eyes at the nickname. "Whiner, wench, coward," he retorted with the grin still on as he playfully pushed her head aside.

Rollan crinkled his nose as it was flicked. "Hmph, you're just mad cause I'm so much cuter than you are.." If he was going to say anything else, it was cut off as he was headlocked, laughing at what Coryn was doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:04 am
Elyon pushed his head back. "Carrot-top! Hot-head! . . . Darn, I can't think of another one . . ." Elyon muttered, her lower lip jutting out slightly as she pouted.

Coryn laughed and noogied Rollan a little more before letting him go with a sigh. "Shall we head back? I'm sure our ladies are waiting for us . . ." he said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:25 pm
(Carrot-top. *snickers*)

Kolan chuckled as she pushed back, doing her best to come up with names. He had to admire her a moment though...her lip jutting out. She probably thought herself unattractive as a dragon..when in reality..he was certain he'd never seen a prettier, or more alluring dragon in all his life. Without thinking, his dragon instincts brought forth a low, rumbling growl of approval..a mate kind of a approval.

His orange scales turned slightly red at the realization, thanking Kallereth, God of Fire and a dragon himself, that Elyon wasn't aware of dragonic customs..at least, he didn't think she was. It seemed very unlikely..but what if she suspected..? Kolan flicked his tail out, stroking it along Elyon's cheek, "What? No imagination left in that shiny purple head of yours," he snickered..trying not to think of how lovely and sparkling those scales were..how good they would look next to his own..what wonderful mixtures their draklings would have..

Rollan laughed again as well, ruffling his hair back into it's messy former glory as he listened to Coryn. "Well, mine is waiting for me. But yours has probably run off by now, bro." Rollan grinned playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:46 pm
((What?))

Elyon raised an eyebrow at the growl, his words not distracting her, though the tail was doing a good job. She moved it out of the way with her own tail. "What was with that growl?" she asked suspiciously. It had sounded . . . funny . . . not like he was mad . . . but . . . different . . .

Coryn rolled his eyes and nudged Rollan playfully. "Yours will probably run off as soon as she sees your ugly mug." he said, laughing a bit, teasing his brother back.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:33 pm
(Eh? She called him a carrot top. That was funny. o-O)

Kolan watched the tail move his away, frowning dragonishly at the question. "It was a growl, there's nothing 'with it' as you say." He wrapped the tip area of his tail around the tip area of Elyon's, the dragon equivalent of hand holding. "This is how dragons hold hands," he said matter of factually.

Rollan smirked, "You said something to that effect already. So I win," he said cheerily, ruffling Coryn's hair before darting off, although he stayed in human form to make things more fair. "Nyah nyah, can't catch me." He laughed as he ran, elven speed against shifter speed. But neither would be truly racing, so he supposed it wouldn't be the most accurate marker.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:41 pm
Coryn rolled his eyes and then chased after Rollan. "Wanna bet?" he said, a competative gleam coming into his eye. Of course . . . he wouldn't go all out . . .

Elyon frowned back. "So what did that growl mean?" she asked stubbornly. "It was different than your other growls. I KNOW it meant something." she said, and if she were human she would have been crossing her arms while she waited for an answer from Kolan.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:49 pm
Rollan laughed aloud as he ran, jumping over bushes and darting around trees. Running was a love of shifters like him, he couldn't help it. "Catch me if you can, brother!"

Kolan groaned at that. She was so persistent.."It meant, you're being annoying," he said with a snort. He was getting annoyed now anyway, being called out on his mating growl..by the Gods! It was bloody embarrasing when she didn't even know what it meant..when they weren't..after all..how could she love him? Or he, her? A human and a dragon didn't belong together, especially not a dragon like him..broken..angry..no..Elyon deserved better, despite the fact Kolan couldn't help but think that he'd eat any man who dared court her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:56 pm
Elyon rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say KoKo-chan." she said in a tone of voice that suggested that she didn't believe him at all and flew off towards Coryn's cave, letting go of his tail in the process.

Coryn smiled and ran around his own share of trees and ran around a few bushes himself. He was right on Rollan's tail. "I'm gonna get you brother!" he said, not even panting as he said it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:08 am
Kolan frown at that, "Don't call me that!" Irritation made everything annoying to him..or was it the other way around? Or both ways? With a growl of frustration, he took off after Elyon, pleased she was flying but mad as Lower World that she was being so..so..wenchy!

Rollan snickered, ducking to avoid hitting a rather low tree branch. That was a close one. "You'd like to think so wouldn't you!" He called back with a laugh. Rollan was having fun..genuine fun, and it was a nice feeling indeed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:21 am
Elyon just swung her head around and stuck her tongue out at him. "Or what?" she asked and just flew faster towards the cave.

Coryn also avoided the tree branch and put on a bit of extra speed and then tackled his brother right into the clearing where Karelym and Laura were waiting. "Gotcha!" he said with a laugh.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:17 pm
Kolan watched her stick her tongue out and he narrowed his eyes, "Or this." With one burst of his wings, he shot forward and caught her from underneath with his powerful, dragon arms. He brought them plummeting towards the ground, flicking his wings at the last moment to make sure they didn't crash as they landed. From there, he rolled her to her back, careful of her wings before settling on top of her, pinning her. "Gotcha," he said with a dry tone, and something deeper as well..almost possessive..?

Rollan felt himself being tackled, "Ahh!" He laughed as he fell to the ground, squirming, "Well, you're lucky I was going easy on you, bro!" He grinned at his brother, face slightly flushed with excitement and obvious joy.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games