Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:52 pm
Angelus looked at her shocked and said, "I...can not...all I can do is give you my blood...the rest must be done by the other person." A bit of blood dripped from him and he said, "The bond the book speaks of is not to be taken lightly...should you do this I will be linked to you till your death...and will not be sealed unless you die."

Akari continued to knock before stepping back, "Um..are we going to knock down the door?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:56 pm
"What?! But-" Tea started.
"...Fine...I'll do it..." Pre said and struggled to get up.
"Onee-sama!"
"I can't take it anymore...I can't sit idly by while someone vanishes on me...Never again," She said and made her way to the floor.
With a trembling hand, she started to draw the circle down on the floor, using Angelus's blood as the medium.

"Lets' do it," KoTari said and braced to knock the door down.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Angelus looked at her shocked and smiled a true smile. "I...thank you...you are the first to ever show me kindness...." He watched as she drew the circle and soon it began to glow with both of them in it.

Akari helped knock down the door, just in time to see along with them the circle glow and lift a faerie and a half/angel, half demon into the air and then a bright flash of mana covered the area.

Angelus landed on the floor completely visible and fine and Pre would land completely on the floor fine.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:29 pm
Pre's eyes were closed. She was trying to balance her internal magic, since something threw it off balance. She didn't appear to notice anyone around her. Her wings appeared.
"What the heck was that...?" Seraphiel questioned. KoTari had the same question in his eyes.
Tea looked kind of shocked at Angelus and Pre.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:50 pm
Angelus stood and tried to walk only to stumble and fall a bit. "Ugh...I feel...so...odd right now..." Angelus looked at Tea, "What?"

Akari said softly, "What...just....happened?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:57 pm
spade followed slowly. she kept lost behind her. " your a faerie arent you? i saw one once she helped lost and the others escape once." spade looked at pre.

lost stared. he remembered the faerie. he knew exactly what she looked like too. 'there were others?'  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:36 am
"This is like my bond with my familiar...I'm so horrible..." Pre finally regulated her magic and looked around her. Her wings disappeared quickly, "Um...Who are you people?" She asked the five in the doorway.
Tea had read her sister's aura and could tell exactly what she was thinking, "Onee-sama..." She looked sad.
KoTari and Seraphiel fell silent. They decided to wait for someone to explain to them exactly what happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:01 pm
Angelus raised an eyebrow and looked at the symbol. "Um...same as a familiar...that should not be..." He looked at the book and then the symbol strangely.

Akari looked around and then when no one spoke up said, "Well I am Akari, that is Seraphiel, KoTari, Spade, and Lost."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:05 pm
"You people are the ones who barged in. What do you want with us?" Tea asked. She didn't like too many surprises at once.
Pre's eyes narrowed and a tear rolled down her cheek, "This is too cruel...Taiga...Drake...How will I face them in the afterlife now...?" She was mostly saying it to herself. Her shoulders were lowered and for the first time in a very long time she appeared to be on the verge of crying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:27 pm
((I am completely lost on how to get James back into this.......I feel like I keep failing with all of my characters ~sighs~ What a shame))  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:30 pm
(I'm assuming you read up on what happened. There are a few ways you can bring him back into things. You could have him try and comfort Pre. You could have him ask the barging in group some questions. There are other ideas as well, but I'm just giving you some options ~_^ It shouldn't be too hard to get back into it)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:40 pm
((Yeah but once I get back in you'll leave him again stare ))

James walked behind Pre "Oi, I dont think that Tea would like to see you crying" He whispered in her ear "And it wont help the situation, that's what the enemy wants if you can think about it"He explained softly  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:45 pm
(Sorry. I just assumed that you followed along. I didn't want to automove people like that, so I just assumed that you would follow without my forcing you to)

"My enemies are gone. I killed them already...And since I don't actually remember having a sister, there's no problem," Pre said. Another tear rolled down her face and she looked down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:53 pm
"You may not have any memory of your sister but do you think the enemies' target was to just kill you?" He said with utmost seriousness "They wanted to get to you in anyway shape or manor that's the goal no matter what they tell you" He said now moving beside her "But crying does show that you have feelings.......Something that I can no longer do" he said with a smile to her "So cheer up, there's always something new around the bend"

((It's hard to keep up when I have 5 other RPs to go read and catch up on......You know what they say about the word assume.....you make and a** out of you and me))  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:57 pm
(One of my old chemistry teachers used to say that...and I hated him ^_^; Evil man...thank god he transferred to the Qatar campus ~_^)

Pre looked at James with her tearful eyes, but they flashed with raw anger, "My foes are all gone. There's nothing left for me to fear," She said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games