Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:31 pm
Lilith mummbled as Akuro pulled himeself away from her. She sat up and rubbed her eyes a bit then looked at him Akuro and around with a worried look. "Whats wrong Akuro....?" she asked in a worried tone. Was something wrong? Why were his eyes red?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 pm
Akuro glanced over at Lilith before rubbing the back of his head his eyes returning to normal, his claws retracted and he waved a hand keeping his attention out the window.
"Don't worry about it, just a little fly."
Lore's hand gripped the balcony as he climbed back up and over.
"Don't call me a fly," he said brushing the sand off his shorts.
Akuro turned and sat back on the bed before sighing lowering his head.
"And I was comfy too," he mumbled.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:11 am
Lilith looked out the window as Akuro looked out of it also , he said that there was nothing to worry about and that it was just a fly. She thought nothing of it until she heard Lore and saw him pull himself up the balcony. She laughed lightly as he brushed sand off his shorts. She smiled lightly as she heard Akuro mumble, and her ears twitched lightly, a light blush on her cheeks,  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:49 pm
"Why are you here Lore?" Akuro asked.
Lore looked at him before letting out a long sigh.
"I come bearing bad news, the first is I got shot down."
"Ah, I'm sorry about that," Karu said looking at his claws.
"Love you too, the second is Reila is annoyed beyond all comprehension, and she's probably going to start killing."
"I can take her," Akuro said.
"I didn't mean you."
Lore's gaze went over to Lilith which caught Akuro's attention.
"You don't mean she's going to try and kill Lilith?"
"You killed me I don't see what's so surprising about it."
Akuro crossed his arms under his chest as his irritated expression came back onto his face, his eyes narrowed and he growled exposing his fangs, he looked up at Lore.
"The only one allowed to kill Lilith is me, that right belongs only to me."
Akuro looked at Lore who shook his head lightly.
"Where is she?" Akuro asked.
"She left the resort after that incident but now that she knows your alive it's only a matter of time."

Akuro looked at Lilith for a moment and walked over to her before putting his hand on her head.
"We leave in the morning, while we leave I think it's about time you heard about it."
Lore looked at him for a moment before sitting on his bed and laying down, however Akuro grabbed Lore and threw him out of the room before slamming the door.
"Let's get some sleep, it's a long day tomorrow."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:29 am
Lilith's ears lowered when she head what Lore was saying, her expression frightened. Her master didn't catch on to it at once but she knew. Her eyes softened a bit when Akuro placed his hand on her head. She waved to Lore as her master kicked him out of the room. "Alright" she nodded and hopped onto the bed, curling up a bit but waited for him to get in the bed also before she'd drift off.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:33 pm
Akuro walked over and locked the door before walking over to the door and sat on the edge of the bed for a moment and closed his eyes for a moment, he looked at the ground before opening his eyes and laying down
"It seems to be one thing after another," Akuro mumbled putting his hands behind his head. "Anyway, once we return I'll probably have to step out when we get home, should that occur you're to stay by me."
He glanced over at her.
"Do you understand."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:41 pm
Lilith glanced over at him when he layed down, listening to his mumbles. She layed on her stomach and rested her head on her arms, her tail swaying slightly then curling up by her side. "I understand Akuro", she nodded as she understood.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:42 am
Akuro raised an eyebrow at her for a moment but closed his eyes and deciding to believe her.
"Then get some sleep, we have to get out of here early, I don't want Lore following me home, he'll start to visit and I don't like guests."
He moved his hands to his chest folding them in the process and let out a long sigh before going still except for his light breathing.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:57 pm
Lilith curled up and closed her eyes as he said for her to get some sleep. She soon drifted off to sleep, her ears relaxing against her headas she slept. She snuggled close to Akuro, her ear twitching lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:18 pm
Akuro's eyes opened slightly as he picked up the noises of people outside, he looked over at Lilith for a moment, he looked back making sure Lore wasn't there before wrapping his arm around her pulling her into a hug, he thought back to yesterday and decided to excuse her behavior this once since it was a vacation, that and Lore had interrupted him before.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:31 am
Lilith mumbled lightly when she felt arms wrap around her, she seemed to drift out of sleep for just a moment, seeing Akuro holding her close. She smiled lightly and closed her eyes again, drifting off to sleep again, her ears relaxing against her head once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:32 am
After what seemed to be hours Akuro opened his eyes again and backed away from Lilith before moving to the edge of the bed and swinging his legs over, he rubbed his head for a moment before yawning and standing up.
He walked over to the balcony and looked down at the people before stretching and glancing back at the bed.
"Lilith wake up," Akuro said before turning back around. "Pack your things, also take care of mine as well, I'd like to keep an eye out over here."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:29 pm
Lilith awoke to Akuro's voice telling her to wake up, her ears twitched and she sat up rubbing her eyes. She nodded at his orders and began to pack her things and his. Her tail swaying lightly as she packed their things. When she finished she set them on the bed and looked back at Akuro.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 pm
Akuro glanced back at her and noticed she was done, he stared his bag for a moment before walking over and picking it up.
"Let's get going," he said.
He walked over to the door and opened it, he peeked out before walking out motioning for Lilith to follow him.
"Lore should still be asleep so avoiding him shouldn't be that hard, we'll head out the front door and make our way to the train station, we can't waste any time."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:25 pm
Lilith picked up her bag and followed after him when he motioned her to come. Her tail swayed as she followed behind him, her ears twitching lightly. She hoped the ride home was peacful and quiet.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff