Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:06 am
Keiro was fascinated upon hearing about another planet, and magic. At a first glance, she wouldn't have guessed anything like it about the Faerie. Nodding in agreement with Kira, she began looking around their surroundings. The smell of the Woods was still haunting her, and she had a sinking feeling in her gut. ' I don't blame her for wanting to get away from this place,' she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:09 pm
'Well, there is always the myth claiming that every race on Verspya was originally from another planet, so I don't see why it's that unbelievable.' Zoreal said sagely.  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 pm
[I think I left just after that happened, Zaylx]

"Make sense to me," Cecil stated. "People could have easily came from another world. Just look at how diverse this world is."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:24 am
Tea was glad that she was being accepted into this group. Until her wings mend, this is the best she can do.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:38 am
"I'd like to visit Mythanos one day.." He said, wondering what it would be like there. Even though he had no clue on how to use dimensional magic and probably wouldn't be able to if he tried. Still, he could hope one day he'd get there. He had already been all over Verspya and it would be cool to explore a whole new area.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:50 am
Tea smiled a little at that. These people seem like they have been a part of a few large battles. They might be right at home in a place like her planet. But her smile was empty. Nothing awaited her when she goes back. Her hometown has been destroyed, and all of her family members are nowhere to be found. She would be completely alone.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:27 pm
Syra nodded her head in agreement with Kira. She would like to visit Mythanos. It seemed like an interesting place. She looked down at her hands and remembered that she had the silver plate "Don't mean to be pushy or anything but maybe we should continue on with finding the rest of the treasure." she said in a calm voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:57 am
Kira forgot about the treasure for a moment as he was lost in thoughts of another planet. "Right. Treasure." He said, still a bit distracted by the whole Mythanos idea. Before he could say or do anything more, his ears picked up on the sound of footprints being made close by. There were a lot of them whatever they were. He looked down the woods in search or whatever was coming. But then he knew. "We've got a situation." He said as he pointed to undead beginning to pour from within the woods towards them.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:01 am
A magic tome appeared in Tea's hand, "It's not because I'm a Faerie is it?" She wondered and looked at the undead creatures.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:06 am
Kira looked to Tea than back to the undead. "I don't know, these guys are attracted to everything." He said with a sarcastic laugh before drawing his sword. He knew Tea probably wasn't in good shape for all this. Kira began fighting off the closest undead creatures to them.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:15 am
Tea read a passage in her tome and the air directly in front of her became like gelatin. The undead moved a lot slower in it, but it was only a small area. The passage in her book was in Faerie.
"I can only cast support magic right now," She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:21 am
Kira continued to hack his way through the undead. This was why he hated these woods. There were just too many undead. Now they were beginning to come from all directions. And there was no where they could lodge from this attack. Kira would also have to use magic now. He drew his two fingers to his mouth and blew in a circle. A circle of black flames surrounded the group and left the undead not knowing what to do. "There's too many of them. Well, we've got a few more minutes to live now with my flames surrounding us and your gelatin. magic." He said, upset that he couldn't eliminate the threat.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:27 am
Tea's eyes turned red in color and she slapped the book shut. With one hand holding the tome to her chest and the other hand outstretched, she started another chant. At the end of it, the language switched from Faerie to English, "...Depletion Garden..."
A dark green magic circle formed under her feet and expanded to include the entire area. She extracted the life that was keeping the undead moving and concentrated it onto a sphere of magic in her hand. The undead dropped lifeless to the ground and started to rot.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:44 am
Kira was getting another spell ready when he noticed all the undead, well, dead. "Oh.." He said as he stopped making his spell. He looked to Tea. "Pretty impressive." He said with a smile.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:47 am
The magic around the area died and Tea bent over panting, "It's not a very easy spell to pull off. I don't think I will be able to cast anything more in a place as negative as this," She said between breaths.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games