Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Noah Family

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The Family 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Noah Love, Akuma 

Reply -_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]
D GrayMan Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:47 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
((it's just not the same...))
hm....hurting his feelings, eh? ...
so there might be a way...that he...*grins*

he loves you you break his heart if you go with someone else and there might be a chance that tons of people in the order will get hurt due to his rage
i won't enrage him wink and if he does enrage...i'll stop him
I stoped him once, so I can stop him twice..

hm i guess so i might be somewhere during the party after i show up
kk...
you know..I just dun wanne ask someone...it's kinda better if the guy asks the girl for a date...

ehh i wonder if he will ask its different for me i always reject heh the thing i hate about partys though too many confessions i never wanna hear i love you unless its from the person i love too says it
(( scream goddammid gonna poof again)) all the rest is a fluke...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:50 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

kk...
you know..I just dun wanne ask someone...it's kinda better if the guy asks the girl for a date...

ehh i wonder if he will ask its different for me i always reject heh the thing i hate about partys though too many confessions i never wanna hear i love you unless its from the person i love too says it

(( DX dammmm computer!))

I know those men can jsut swing around the words i love youu without really knowing tis meaning  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:07 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

kk...

(( DX dammmm computer!))

I know those men can jsut swing around the words i love youu without really knowing tis meaning
((i know!!)) I wonder what would happen if you would say it back to them when they say it..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:12 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
kk...

(( DX dammmm computer!))

((i know!!)) I wonder what would happen if you would say it back to them when they say it..

when i do say it that might happen when my heart or feelings are broken  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:14 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
kk...

(( DX dammmm computer!))

..nvm then...
*winces a little in pain* Not...now... *sweats*
t-that awfull sound!!!! *covers ears* Let it stop!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:28 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

(( DX dammmm computer!))

..nvm then...

*covers her fox ears in pain too* what the hell is that sound!  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:33 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

(( DX dammmm computer!))

..nvm then...

*tries to look around* ((I shall let Lev make this sound >3))
Leverier:If link doesn't watch you 2, then I will!!!
and you shall obey!!
Cat:Stop!!!!! *falls on her knees*
Lev:Weak child... *is holding a weird device*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:36 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

..nvm then...

and you shall obey!!
Cat:Stop!!!!!
Lev:Weak child...

* holding her ears and kicks levverier doiwn and breaks the whistle he was using to make that sound* che using that whistle . i know thaet one people with fox ears or cat ears get pain from it its used for tamin and obediance we have our own minds and selves so dont think jsut because you have higher rank than komui doesnt mean we are your puppets * sends him to a island iwth link on it and there is an unbreakable shield*  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:38 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

..nvm then...

and you shall obey!!

* holding her ears and kicks levverier doiwn and breaks the whistle he was using to make that sound* che using that whistle . i know thaet one people with fox ears or cat ears get pain from it its used for tamin and obediance we have our own minds and selves so dont think jsut because you have higher rank than komui doesnt mean we are your puppets * sends him to a island iwth link on it and there is an unbreakable shield*

Link:*sees Lev appear* AAAAAAAHH LEMME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~
*looks around* Thankies Mizu *sniffs in the air* Meal!!! *runs into the halls*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:43 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
..nvm then...

and you shall obey!!

~~~~

* sniffs too and gets hungry and run down the hall with her and tehres a huge buffet in the main hall and everyones there but theres this one girl glaring at mizu*
komui: hey congrats mizu on the one week mission but i heard you broke your bracelets and some strings on your violin innocence  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:46 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
..nvm then...

and you shall obey!!

~~~~

* sniffs too and gets hungry and run down the hall with her and tehres a huge buffet in the main hall and everyones there but theres this one girl glaring at mizu*
komui: hey congrats mizu on the one week mission but i heard you broke your bracelets and some strings on your violin innocence
BUFFET!!!! *jumps on it and munches, every stares at her* ...
Cook:Luckely we made a 2nd buffet..we knew this would happen
Cat: sorry!! sweatdrop *notices the glaring girl* huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:51 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
and you shall obey!!

~~~~

komui and mizu sweat drop*
komui: well at least this is fix able
mizu: * hands him the bracelets and the violin* komui im sorry for breaking them
komui: its okay i undeerstand akuma are hard to handle *komui walks away and the glaring girl comes near her*

serena: Well well looks like the freaks being congragulated on another job that stupidly done

Mizu:wat do ah have against me serena

serena: i say devi doesnt love you and doesnt deserve you he deserves a person like me  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:52 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
and you shall obey!!

~~~~

mizu: * hands him the bracelets and the violin* komui im sorry for breaking them
komui: its okay i undeerstand akuma are hard to handle *komui walks away and the glaring girl comes near her*

serena: Well well looks like the freaks being congragulated on another job that stupidly done

serena: i say devi doesnt love you and doesnt deserve you he deserves a person like me
grr...*finds some pie and splashes it in Serena's face* hurt my friend and you'll get hurt!! evil  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:54 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

~~~~

grr...*finds some pie and splashes it in Serena's face* hurt my friend and you'll get hurt!! evil

* serena dodges at the last minute* che you will see mizu he might even kiss me too heehhe

MIzu: he already ...  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:56 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

~~~~

* serena dodges at the last minute* che you will see mizu he might even kiss me too heehhe

MIzu: he already ...
wanne be dead tonight girl!? cat style!? or touch of the dead style!? ((nighties Mizu, hope Devi comes back))  
-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games