Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackjuel16

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:31 am
I'm from Peao. If you don't know what state that is in, that is ok. I like writing stories, painting, drawing, cross stiching, and horses.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:11 pm

i
tacoss
and drugs.

SxAINT

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:07 pm
Welcome and may the random force be with you all!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:38 pm
im zaraih widows.ill ansa to zariah,zari and even z.in fact,i like the sound of that.Z.i just found me a new nick name. 4laugh i first learned the art of randomness from my bro.his name gaia is reeGOREmortis, but he naver goes on now.hold on i kno this is totally off topic, but i am watchin som pretty a$$fireworks and they r just mesmorizing.... eek ok theere done.wat was i saying...oh yes.then i perfected it with my besties whom i call gangsta midget and goodburger(or mclovin(both sexii hamburgers))together we've made the way of randomness not just a way, but a lofe choice.how deep is that.dude thats so deep, its the iceburge that made anothe iceburg...sink the titanic.now thats deep.im like the deepest. i have a deep closet of deep stuff so deep...its deep.and i sometimes get lost in my deepness.and the closet.peace out my homeskilliebiscuts.sexy tacos forever!!! xd  

zariah widows

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gender Swap 100

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:06 pm
Welcome. May the random force be with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:24 pm
Hey! I'm mythological irony, but you can call me myth or irony. I never really know what to say in these introductory things, that's why I really don't have an "about me" on my profile. But I'll give this a shot anyway.

Normally, I can be found on gaia in the Writing Forum or Barton Town or doing a tektek contest. Lately, though, I've been trying to find giveaways so I can reach my one million gold goal and host my OC art contest.

My favorite author is Kelley Armstrong. I love both her young adult books and her adult books, though I prefer the adult.

I am currently trying to write a novel, though I haven't been very successful. I procrastinate too much. The longest I've gotten something was about 37,000 words and then I hit a major roadblock and haven't written anything for that since. And that was months ago. I need some real inspiration.

I also love cats. I collect cat stuff, and then my eight year old sister decided that she loved cats and wanted to collect cat stuff as well. She's so cute.

Hm...I guess that was an okay introduction. Hopefully.

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

Problematique Destiny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:27 pm
Hellow razz I'm not too sure how you guys happened to find me ... But i kinda like it here razz
I've been on gaia for a little more than a year ... And i love this site razz
Check out my quest thread if you wanna chat, ill respond fast if im online... smile

Nice meeting you all smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:29 pm
Hello I'm Mimrai call me Mim for short. I'm a senior in high school and an artist. I'm not the best but if you want art I'd be glad to draw, sometimes for a price and other times is because of my need for practice. I live in Sin city, if you know what the city is really called then yes I live THERE. xD I look forward to talking to everyone here. biggrin
Thank you.

mimrai

Sparkle_and_SeaandSun

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:31 pm
My name is Marisol(SeaandSun) and I'm from the United States,Illinois to be precise.I love reading and using the internet to play games so if I'm not on it's probably because I'm doing one or the other;D.
Thanks for the invite!
~SS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:28 pm
buenos tardes. biggrin I'm.. well you know who I am (;. I don't really care what chu call me. I like anime, baking, music, reading, dancing, and singing. Right now my favorite band is Green Day.
And er, someday I wanna learn how to make amazing marshmellows. :3
adios!  

Theyre-Not-Waving

Ez_Sniper

O.G. Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:02 pm
Hello i am panda i have join this guild because i made a group called the random group  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:43 pm
Ivan 18 male born March 7, 1992 in Mexico City... i like emo/scene girls (they are so Gorgeous) like to play video games, hang out and shopping... (no homo).... i prefer cats rather than dogs.. i like cows.......  

Stoner Sparkly Angel

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:27 am
Yo, My name is Blaine but yous can just call me Biz...or if your feeling froggy. Mizter Bizniz...and i love video games, writing, and acting like a bloody psychopath  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 am
My name is Emily. Im 14 born november 4th. I live in the boring state of Michingan the U.P to be exact. I like hanging with my friends and tormenting my sister!!  

Xx_power_of_love_xX

EmeraldRaines

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 am
Hello Everyone. My Name is Amanda.
I love to Draw, Paint, Cook/Bake, Make Jewelry, and Write.
I am Married to my High School Sweetheart Josh(Tiram).
I am a Student in College and a stay at home wife.
I am Majoring in Culinary Arts.
My favorite color changes with my mood.
Anything else feel free to ask! 3nodding

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games