Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:37 pm
(o-o well OF COURSE I agree. -_- I think they thought they could get off on Aaliyah's sex appeal alone, but they FAILED miserably. o-o I'm in my junior year! Dun dun dun!)

Darren chuckled, cuddling with Jaime as the other caught his lips in a loving kiss the he returned readily.

Derrick finished up the last of the pancakes and put a huge pile on the plate which he set in the middle of the table. He got out butter and syrup, along with two plates, two knives, and two forks. "All done." he said with a smile. And then he glanced to Elryn on the ground before looking to Dimitri, "Can dogs eat pancakes? I think I gave you some before..but I don't remember."

Elryn looked up at both of the giants, which was what they seemed like from his vantage, "My magick will probably let me eat most anything anyway." he said simply. He couldn't use much of it as a dog, but that didn't mean it did not still work in other ways.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:03 am
((Sorry that my posts have been so short. I've kinda had a bad couple of days...bad being an understatement. But what little RPing I've been doing has been helping because its been getting my mind off of things at least for a few minutes))

Jaime could lay in bed with Darren like this forever. After the kiss, he pulled back so he could look at Darren's face, as if he were trying to memorize every curve...every line of his face for the hundredth time.

Dimitri nodded. "It should be fine," he said. "I just wouldn't put any syrup or anything on it," he added as he took his seat at the table.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:26 am
(*hugglez* I'm sorry, hun. What's been going on? - O_o roleplaying is the key to a happy day!)

Darren watched the other pull back and look at his face. He smiled up at the other, "See anything you like, Jam?" Darren certainly saw something he liked. Namely his much adored lover, Jaime.

Derrick nodded and set a pancake and plate down for Elryn who thanked him and began eating, grateful he didn't have to eat dog food..at least, not yet. Derrick sat down beside Dimitri with a smile, "Well, dig in boy-er..Dimitri." he said with a wink at Elryn, slipping up on purpose to tease Dimitri as he smiled warmly at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:18 am
((I found out that one of my best friends died in his sleep two nights ago. And I was coming down to see him the day I found out...and it was looking like we might emerge from this weekend as more than friends))

Jaime shook his head with a frown. "Not at all," he said, struggling to hold it. "I see someone I love," he said, finally breaking out into a smile before kissing him once more.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes playfully at Derrick before taking a couple pancakes off the top of the stack. Slathering on the butter and syrup, he was ecstatic for his first meal as a human again. It would be as though he were tasting food for the first time again. With a smile to Derrick, he took a bite and savored every flavor. "These are great," he said with a warm smile.

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:41 pm
(I'm really sorry..I'll pray for him and for you. *hugs*)

Darren saw the frown and his brow furrowed slightly until he heard the other words and saw the smile. His expression lit up and he kissed Jaime back gladly, wrapping one arm around his lower waist and bringing the other to run through Jaime's hair as warmth spread throughout him.

Derrick grinned, "Of course they are. I made them." He paused before adding airily, "With a little help of course." he grinned again before eating some of his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:26 pm
((Thanks, hun))

Jaime felt Darren's hand on his lower back and the other's fingers in his hair, making him kiss Darren even deeper. Darren knew exactly what to do to drive him crazy...which, with Darren, it didn't take much.

Dimitri smiled before digging back into the pancakes. Before he knew it, he had finished. Sitting back in his chair, he stretched a bit and patted his stomach. "That was delicious...thanks, D," he said with a smile.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:16 pm
"Gooooood morning!" chimed Sorcia as she leaned against the doorway of Jaime's room. "As they say..the early bird catches the worm..although I wonder which bird has the bigger worm this morning?" she said cheerily, her innuendo not lost on Maddix who groaned and playfully clapped a hand over her mouth, to which she made a muffled, indignant noise.

Darren blushed at that only to bury his head in the pillow as he pulled his lips from Jaime's with a groan. "Way to go, Mad!" he cheered as his brother covered her mouth. He actually found it rather funny."

Derrick watched the other sit back and pat his stomach, Derrick had finished as well and laughed. "I bet you'd think anything I made was delicious after eating all that dog food."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:27 pm
Jaime rolled over onto his back and threw a pillow at his sister. "Didn't anyone ever teach you to knock?!" he growled. He placed a hand on Darren's shoulder, giving it a gentle, supportive rub. Sniffing the air, his stomach growled. "Who made breakfast?" he asked hungrily.

Dimitri smiled and reached over, placing his hand on Derrick's. Giving the other's hand a gentle squeeze, he grinned and said, "No...it was delicious. I promise."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:38 pm
Sorcia laughed as she whacked the pillow, "I did..very very quietly." At the question, she shrugged, "Probably Derrick..maybe he and Rowdy got hungry."

Darren felt the supportive rub and smiled.

Derrick felt his hand being given a gentle squeeze as he smiled and brushed his thumb against Derrick's hand. "Alright then, it was delicious."

Elryn barked, "It was indeed. Which is good because Dimitri's cooking is terrible." he said cheerily as he grinned doggishly at his cousin. It actually wasn't that bad, Dimitri had just often been distracted with working while cooking and it had produced some mixed results..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:45 pm
Jaime narrowed his eyes at Sorcia but decided to ignore her. He turned to Darren and wrapped his arms around him. "Hungry?" he asked with a smile.

Dimitri felt the brush of Derrick's thumb. He tried to fight back the blush, but it didn't work very well. As he smiled, his gaze connected with Derrick's eyes, making him smile even more warmly.  

The Lacey Bear

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:34 pm
((eep! the dreaded page 2! Just thought I'd bump it up a little sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:02 pm
(DRAT! I'm a retree! *begs forgiveness and clings to you* T__T I SORRIEZ!)

Sorcia pouted, "Meany."

Darren sat up with his arms rewrapped around Jaime, "Food might be nice. Last night wore me out." he said with a broad wink, suggesting things had happened that had not and causing Sorcia to blush. She spoke a bit bawdily from time to time, but he knew she was still an 'innocent'. Not that he thought relationships hurt innocence, it was just the best way to put her lack of carnal experience amongst other things.

Derrick noted the blush and the warming smile. "What? See something you like?" he asked playfully.

Elryn sat down with a sigh, feeling ignored although happy at what he perceived as progress between his cousin and his cousin's future mate. Odd way of putting it, but there it was.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:10 pm
((No worries love! *huggles!!!* You just had your creative juices flowing with your new RPs and got distracted. It happens biggrin ))

Jaime chuckled silently. "I know what you mean," he said winking back. "I think I'm going to sleep well tonight, considering I didn't get much last night," he added with a grin. He pulled himself out of bed and threw on a shirt, waiting for Darren before he would leave for the kitchen.

More than you know, Dimitri thought to himself. He looked back down at his plate and cleared his throat. "I should start cleaning up," he said. "El, you want another pancake?" he asked, knowing his cousin would step in to help him here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:22 pm
(T__T You're so kind. *snifflez* *hugglezz* O-o *attention span of a wall* It happens indeed x-X)

Sorcia's blush darkened a little and she muttered, "Jerks.." Maddix laughed from behind her and caught her in a big hug as he winked at her, "Don't worry, love..we'll have our revenge later."

Sorcia's blush seemed to darken it's brightest yet and she pushed at his stomach and headed off, muttering something about stupid boys. Maddix laughed before leaning in the doorway. "What a cute pair you two make. It's about bloody time, I thought I was going to have to shove you two together to get you with each other again." he laughed.

Derrick shook his head and snatched up Dimitri's plate and his own as he headed to the sink. "Nuh uh, no cleaning for Dimitri." he said with a laugh.

Elryn shook his head and smiled doggishly up at his cousin, "No thanks, cuz." he tilted his head as he heard footsteps, and watched a young woman enter. She was lovely..but she seemed a bit taken aback by Dimitri.

Sorcia had seen Derrick and waved, "Hey, bro. I figured it was you cooki-" she paused as she saw Dimitri, blinking at him for a moment and having no way of knowing that it had been him she'd hugged while she showered sisterly affection and tears on 'Derrick' the day prior. But she could tell that there was something different about this fellow, he gave off that same odd tingle that Maddix had: the one from his magick. Sorcia smiled up at him after a moment and held out her hand, "Hullo! I'm Derrick's newly found sister, Sorcia." she said affably.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:32 pm
Jaime laughed as Sorcia left. Turning back to Darren, he smirked and said, "Well, now that we're alone again..." He moved over and kissed the other lovingly before his stomach growled loudly.

Dimitri rose from his chair and took Sorcia's hand, kissing it gentlemanly, with a bit of a bow. Old habits die hard. "My name is Dimitri," he said. "I'm a friend of Derrick's."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games