Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Fonist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DESMONADELTAD e s m o n a - D e l t a

<33T h e - p a p e r c u t s , - t h e - c h e a t i n g - l o v e r s ,
<33333 t h e - c o f f e e - i s - n e v e r - s t r o n g - e n o u g h . . .
<33333333 I - k n o w - y o u - t h i n k - i t ' s - m o r e - t h a n - j u s t - b a d - l u c k .

SPACESPACESPACECENTER>> d o n ' t f e e d m e v i o l e n c e

"Thank you." She said politely as the guard left the room. She watched Psadas lift his feet up once again, and a smile returned to her lips due to his persistentness. Psadas' dislike towards the guard was more than obvious, and even Desdemona disliked the individual, you could say. Around that male she seemed more alert and defensive, which was understandable, but with a little kindness and asking nicely, he did as they asked.

"Psadas! Be nice!" She scolded him, then stepped closer to him to gently cuff him on the back of the head. "She has a name, and she has done so much for you! The least you can do is be kind enough to respect her!" With a quiet hmph, she folded her arms over her chest and turned from him. She wasn't angry, oh no, she could never be angry with Psadas. Sure, maybe a little flustered or aggravated, but never angry.

When the scientist stepped in, however, Desmona lifted her head and dropped her arms. Due to the presence of the people entering the debriefing room, she fled behind Psadas to feel secure. Standing behind the chair, she pressed her hands to his bare shoulders and curled her fingers gently into his skin. There she stood somewhat afraid of the people she saw before her, or rather, appalled.

SPACESPACEh e r e ' s t h e d a y y o u h o p e d w o u l d n e v e r c o m e <<

<33333333 I ' v e - w a t c h e d - y o u - s l o w l y - w i n d i n g - d o w n - f o r - y e a r s ,
<33333 y o u - c a n ' t - k e e p - g o i n g - o n - l i k e - t h i s .
<33N o w ' s - a s - b a d - a - t i m e - a s - a n y .  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:02 pm
Spira halted as she heard the raised voice of a woman, looking around. "Psad..as....be...nice.." She echoed, staring in the exact direction of the voice, as if there were no walls or rooms between them. She stared, her body still walking with Rick but her mind focusing on the woman. "Psad.as. be.. nice."  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:38 am
"So I'm here to listen to what you have to say about your recent endeavors and give you another mission correct? Well, come on," Rick said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:55 pm
Leonard stood calmly by the door still, motionless. he wouldnt say anything, but he could easily wipe both hunters out from this position if need be.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

The gentle hit on the back of his head caused Psadas to flinch slightly, he had been expecting it to come it it didn't effect him that much. He didn't respond, however, as was usually the case when they had this conversation. And they had it a lot, since Psadas was usually disrespecting Desdemona. It was Psadas' suspicion that Desmona had secretly given up on trying to make her accept her, but simply keep up the act for appearances. Even if Desdemona never showed any feelings, that didn't mean she didn't have them. Psadas suspected that was what Desmona thought, so she kept reprimanding him to make Desdemona feel better, even if it didn't change his behavior at all. Occationally they would have prolonged conversations about the subject, but now wasn't the time or place.

One of Psadas' hands rose and he shook a single finger at Rick after he spoke, but in a more playful gesture than reprimanding. Instead of saying something, though, Psadas brought his guitar onto his lap and began strumming lazily. "Don't be in such a rush, friend. We have to follow stanard procedure." Psadas said as he closed his eyes to listen to the music for a bit. It was an odd habit of his, but one most people were either used to or at least familiar with. And it wasn't like he was playing a song that effected anything, not to mention that it was rather soft, so it was simply just a nice background music for their conversation. "Your lovely assisstant can stay, of course, but I believe I already mentioned Mr. Head Guard behind us has not the clearance to be in the room for this debreifing. We have all day though, so I don't mind if he stays and we simply relax and enjoy some music for a while." Psadas said with a small chuckle as he started humming along with the song he was playing.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:36 pm
Rick sighed inwardly. This guy is good enough reason for a headache. Rick pondered infecting him but decided against it for now, "Fine. Leonard, you can go now," He dismissed Leonard, who was permitted to be there for debriefing but Psadas seemed too preoccupied with appearances to notice or care.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:44 pm
Leonard scowled at Psadas, his claw crackling with energy... then he turned and left, walking out of the room and heading to the Quarantine room to look at the experiments. "Lets see..." Leonard looked over, then spotted the girl with the book. curious, he walked over, but as he did, he seemed to lose his hardness, his coldness. crouching down, he looked in at her, his arms on his knees. "What are you looking at?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:46 pm
Rick sighed, "I honestly don't know why I even dismissed him. Afterall he'll be coming along with you for the next mission. Oh well," He looked back to Psadas, "Happy now?" He asked with an irritated stare.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:46 pm
Lydia opened her eyes when she heard a voice near her and saw Leonard. She promptly pushed herself to the far side of her cage, not wanting anything to do with him. SHe hadn't forgotten how he had threatened to remove her crystallis, forcefully. She didn't want that to happen.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:05 pm

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

"Even if he's coming on the next one, he still doesn't have the clearance to hear the details of this one." Psadas with a chuckle, Rick's stare not doing anything to his composure. It was hard to shake the musician, and a simple stare just was not sufficient. The news that the guard would be accompanying them, however, did not sit well with Psadas, although he didn't show it. The man was simply too uptight and quite violent. They were going to have to have some strong reins in order to keep the man in check, or he was quite certain they would not accomplish their objective. He would make sure to bring that up when they were breifed for their next mission.

The music stopped as Psadas layed his left hand over the strings on the neck, causing them to stop vibrating. After shifting Delila to his side, he reached into the front pocket of his pants and frowed slightly. "Well now I could sweat it was in that pocket..." he muttered to himself as he began searching the various pockets of his pants. "There it is!" Psadas said suddely as he triumphantly drew forth from his pocket a clear crystal that was glowing a mix of red and yellow at the same time. Psadas' sandals left the table and hit the ground as he leaned forward to gently place the crystal on the table. "We managed to assassinate subject 1004512, as ordered. Furthermore we managed to extract her crystallis. It appears that the subject's soul somehow retreated into the crystallis when the host body died. Quite odd, and also something you scientists might be quite interested it." Once he was finished explaining, he leaned back in his chair and placed his feet up on the table again.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:16 pm
"Is that right?" Rick questioned and lifted the crystallis, "Hm...We'll have to investigate this matter further. Anyway, here's your next mission," He put the jewel back down on the table but his hand never left it, "We have good reason to believe that experiment KIERAN is somewhere near Trinity Island. Our last reports say that it flew away before capture. We have reason to believe it might be resting somewhere in the area of Lake Alenca. It's accompanied by a Vampire, a crystallis failure, a Kyuubi, a human, and a shadow spirit. While the shadow spirit and the human are not even worth talking about, the others are. KIERAN answers to the Vampire girl and her only. It specializes in impenetrable barriers and powerful light magic that's capable of standing up against the Angel Eclipse. I don't care what methods you use to get it back, but it needs to be returned," He said, "We don't care what you do to the others. You are permitted to break KIERAN's bones if you need to, to retrieve it. I advise you better have a teleporting magic at ready so it can't react in time."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:25 pm
Leonard sighed at the lack of an answer, then got up, walking back towards the breifing room, regaining his cold and cruel air. he really didnt like that insolent musician...  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:34 pm
Spira nodded. "Psadas....be nice." She said, taking a stern tone and pointed at the man. The ghostly woman had taken on a mature form, black wing-like projections jutting from her back. While Spira was still young in mind, the crystallis that bound her soul was keeping spira's true mind locked. Before death, Spira was a prodigy scientist who was just in her teens when she was taken to help in the crystallis lab. She refused, finding the soul to be something scientists would never figure out, and her reward was a torture filled experiment that killed her. The Spira working for Rick was slowly gaining her old mind back. She was already learning at a rapid rate, but the devious mind was itching to come back out. She stared at Psadas.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:20 pm

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

Psadas gave the ghostly woman on the table an odd look. The coment seemed completely random, because he had been being nice. Furthermore, how did the woman know his name? It was possible Rick knew and told her though, so he dimissed it. "Just because a barrier a barrier can't be penetrated, doesn't mean it can't be broken." Psadas said with a small laugh. "Allow me to demonstrate." Without waiting for Rick to reply, Psadas suddenly brought Delila back and started playing a single note, strumming faster and faster until his fingers were no more than a blur on the strings. The empty chair next to Rick suddenly began shaking more and move violently as it hopped across the room until eventually the chair suddenly shattered. The note suddenly changed into a tune, causing the air next to them to harden into a wall to stop any splinters headed towards them.

"As for teleportation..." Psadas said, drifting to a more gently tune so the air beside them returned to normal. "I believe our third can do something about that." By their third, he obviously meant Desdemona. The demon usually kept scrolls around for things like that. "But would it truely be necessary? I mean, would they even recognize us as hunters?" It was a good question. After all, if the group wouldn't know they were hunters in the first place, they could get close without having to waste a teleportation spell. Not only that, but it would probably be easier to capture them, whereas if they appeared and attacked right away the group would alerted immediatly to their intentions and fight back.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:27 pm
Rick didn't even look when the chair suddenly hopped around and exploded, "Well you see...They have this tendency to instantly activate KIERAN when they think danger is approaching. I won't tell you how to do your job, but it might be better to be more friendly to them at first and then surprise them. That's where the teleportation magic comes in. Once KIERAN is separated from their group, then all you have to do is contend with the Vampire and Kyuubi; the crystallis too if it's just as weird as the Kyuubi is."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games