Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:46 am
Zero sood as he finished widdling and gave a yawn. Making sure his headband was secure Zero wale=ked away grabbing his katana. "I wonder where the caf is...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:55 pm
"hmm still lokos the same" pyro said walking into the area and taking a rest  

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:39 pm
Pyro smiled as he got in and got his equipment together and looked at his puppet ".....sigh....that puppet wasnt the best idea for me to buy" he said as he continued gathering his things, then waiting outside for the others to arrive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:42 pm
"Ok im here...we better hurry up..." She said as she put her hood back up.It made her look like a little kid but who cares'. "I fear that there will be some problems real soon brother."  

Rockgirl809

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:28 pm
Rahenno arrived out of the shadows. He sat down and spoke. "So we are now known as Ookami." He smiled and chuckled. "We should start off big. I suggest here, in cloud."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:33 pm
"What shall we destroy first Rahenno-kun?How about the Kage's building then the rest of the village we finish off quickly and head off to another village and do the same?"She gave a small grin under her hood.  

Rockgirl809

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Actually I thought of another place to destroy first." Fenrir's clone snarled behind them. A wicked grin on his face flashed his razor sharp canines. "How about this treehouse?" Outside several dozen ANBU soldiers had dumped barrels of gasoline on the giant tree, as well as the grounds around it, and lit it on fire, turning everything into a hellish blaze within seconds. Fenrir reached down in his pocket and pulled out a pair of seal decorated handcuffs. "How about you guys come peacefully so I don't have to leave you all here to burn?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:09 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo appears outside the building looking at the fire surrounding it. Yep Fenrir is here already. He makes a handsign and shadow clone appears next to him jumps through the fire. He lands behind Fenrir, his raikage clothes and hat on fire. He quickly takes them off and throws them. Luckily he wrapped the clothing around him so nothing else got burned. He looks at Rahenno and the others from behind Fenrir. "Pyro...Mizu.......Rahenno? What is it I here about you? You aren't plotting something against Cloud are you?" He says in a calm tone as things around him start to burn. The real Kazuo watches from the outside.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:13 pm
((BUSTED! xd lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:57 pm
Rahenno looked into Kauzo's eyes. Only one of Rahenno's true friends would know that Rahenno would never do anything to hurt cloud. "Kauzo....Fenrir. How great it is to see to see you again." He stood up and slowly walked up to his two 'friends'. He looked around saw his house on fire. "Funny, the old me would have cared. He would even go as far to fight for this house, but now I couldn't careless." He smiled and waited for a response.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Heh, wish I could say the same." Fenrir growled back. "You wanna tell me what you're doing with these guys instead of destroying them?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:26 pm
Ty arriveed as he saw the fire.Ty took out a scroll as he summoned up his puppet twin.He then summoned his other puppet Sir.Since know wouold saw this they would think that its just a normal boy and his sensei walking around. But it was really two puppets, being controled by a boy in a tree looking down on the inside of the fire."Damit this takes to much chakra to stay up here for too long."Ty watched as his puppet twin and Sir entered thering of fire seeing a few people on the inside.Rain quickly transformed and jumped up on top of Tys head.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:26 pm
((Aro, there is no bush. Everything including the treehouse is being burned to the ground. Several dozen ANBU members are surrounding you, plus the real Kazuo.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:30 pm
"These guys helped me unlock the evil in me, I gladly accepted the daarkness even as it engulfed me" He folded his arms and chuckled. "You think you can take me out if i dont surrender?" He let out a laugh. "Your sorely mistaking."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games