Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:46 pm
Chuin ran away in fear  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:20 pm
Syn makes his way to the emergency room he found.  

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:53 pm
Reiko watched Kazuma leave. I hope he is fully healed for this. she thought as she gazed out her window, watching the battle at the gates.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:01 pm
Suddenly on Reiko's radio channel anyone would hear
"I am sorry Hokage-Sama I have failed Zeramaru and Ban teamed up and attacked me, I am in Kirigakure at someones home and I think they might hand me over to Ban, he has threatened to have akatsuki attack their village for me, I am sorry he is right it was my fault Leaf got attack I sohuld have left they want my demon and won't stop till the have it", it was Kazumas voice and he was frightened and fearful, something not usually in his voice and there was torment that was going on in his head that showed in his voice as clear as if they had it infront of their eyes.

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:07 pm
Reiko spoke back into the radio, trying to stay calm. "Kazuma, i am not able to get there, i have to stay here. is there any chance you can contact another konoha ninja to come?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:12 pm
"I don't know how much longer till Ban trys to kill me, if I don't make it make sure someone whatches Xan for me" his voice was a nervous and he let out a little chuckle "Also tell everyone I am sorry, if I don't see a way out I am going to take Ban with me" he said queitly but confidently.  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:21 pm
Reiko nodded, fully aware that Kazuma couldnt' tell. "Do your best," she whispered. "We will watch over Xan for you." she smiled. "just take down ban, and you will be forever famous in the village."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:23 pm
"If I make it out of this I'll deffinatley do that last mission to become a jounin, then take break" he said and laughed.  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:26 pm
"If you make it out of this you could be densetsu." Reiko told him, then saw something move in the training grounds. "The akatsuki made it inside again" she said, " i have to go"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:29 pm
Kazuma laughed "Remeber I won't be ther to help this time, and thanks that would mean a lot to me" he then stopped and was obviously waiting for the woman to either give him to Ban or help him.  

irishshamrock12

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 pm
Outside the office a small eye of silver sand was watching. It floated higher slightly and looked around  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:39 pm
"I'll come get you but I think this guy Yonbi will try and kill me. Look I need to hit your emergency becon for me." Syn says into his radio from the safe room.
((so where are you at?))  

SynysterGatesRules

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:40 pm
Test Subject 196 O
Outside the office a small eye of silver sand was watching. It floated higher slightly and looked around

((you know you can't hear what were saying right?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:41 pm
((Eris and Hectors house in mist they might let Ban have me still))  

irishshamrock12

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:44 pm
((so am I gonna be attack by them on sight?
and how many people are there??))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games