Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:24 pm

(No, Dark pissed them off, so they signed off.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:51 pm

((Hmm, well they kinda pissed me off, and you dont see me pulling a Dark do ya? Hmmm...anyway...what is going to happen to Dark and his stuff?))

Nebulosis

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:26 pm

(Wow! i get back from church and this happen. I was hoping for a fight.

@Dark= Dont quit. I'll handle this. Mule 1 go with me to the park and Mule 2 take on either detachi or Hanzo.

@firu= Did we ask for your help?

@Tai= Im going to kill you

@mito= no comment, your doing you job

@Detachi=no comment

@Syn and Hero= You guys are back up, not the guys who beat up the enemy first. But I would allow you guys to fight so we can save energy.

@the Mules=I know your working for the Akatsuki. Someone Message you to (Who ever you are) To come here and attack us for three theroy

>To weaken us and look at our skills

>to activate traps

>and to look at our skills

For now=Mule one please take on me becasue im dieing for a fight and mule two (F U) take on whoever.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:27 pm

(No, but I did promise Reiko that I would do anything to help her, plus DSW was looking for an Akatsuki member when he got kicked out of the village. He was trying to make it so your village no go BOOM! like ours did.)

The wolf yawned and layed down on the ground. It rested it's head on it's paws and examined what was happening.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Akira sat in the background waiting for the attack command. He looks over and sees the wolf laying on the ground. He walks over. "Hey, you seem harmless.....I hope. Are you looking for someone." Akira said kindly.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:07 am

((can I go on a rampage now?...GIMMY BACK ZERAMARU'S HEAD!!!!))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 am

Dark-Phi

@Dark= Dont quit. I'll handle this. Mule 1 go with me to the park and Mule 2 take on either detachi or Hanzo.

@Detachi=no comment

@Syn and Hero= You guys are back up, not the guys who beat up the enemy first. But I would allow you guys to fight so we can save energy.

@the Mules=I know your working for the Akatsuki. Someone Message you to (Who ever you are) To come here and attack us for three theroy

>to activate traps

For now=Mule one please take on me becasue im dieing for a fight and mule two (F U) take on whoever.

((Well uhm Phi, dont get pissed off at me man. I am pretty sure Dark didnt quit. Rumor is he got banned.))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:08 am

(Um one point

I never used mule to attack leaf, the mules aren't in any kind of team work with akatsuki. Trust me i am just as confused as any of you.
Though this does paly to our favor.... ))

3Rton

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:31 am

((Ya I was going to say when ric wasnt the akatsuki leader he killed my stripper and threatened to kill me Dx so ya usually I thought ric would just come with teh akatsuki and kicked the leaf's a**)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:22 am

((It is true Dark got banned by Mito))

i3 tails Yagura

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:29 am

((wow i just read several pages of occing...mules isnt working with akatsuki i think so im lost. And dark was banned?))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:53 am

((yepyep Mito banned him I talked to him and said if you quit can I have your eyes then he said and I quote "I've been banned by death god mito....THAT B*****D!!!!!" And that is his exact words ))

The three clones landed on the ground "Lets finish this" All three clones performed the same hand signs at the same time "TSUNAMI NO JUTSU" The three clones clapped their hands on the ground creating a large Tidal wave heading straight for Leaf. Once the tidal wave was launch the clones melt from using all the chakara that they had.

((Ok let me explain this I made a clone way before to help the leaf by using my hyouton ability to produce rain but then I stopped once the clone was destroyed by mule 2 so the ground is still wet and I used that to use tsunami no jutsu which just mostly screwed the leaf over and my clones died because of using up all their chakara.

Tsunami no Jutsu (Tsunami Technique)
Description: An even better and more devastating water technique than the Suishouha Technique, this Technique can drown a large village but requires enormous amounts of chakra and stamina. Usually an 'all or nothing' technique, as it is not used under normal circumstances due to the widespread and indiscriminant destruction that it wreaks. )))

i3 tails Yagura

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:11 pm

ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Phi

@Detachi=no comment

@the Mules=I know your working for the Akatsuki. Someone Message you to (Who ever you are) To come here and attack us for three theory.

>to activate traps

((Well uhm Phi, dont get pissed off at me man. I am pretty sure Dark didnt quit. Rumor is he got banned.))

((You insulted me a few pages back and Ric, I know who it is but im not telling. And it was a THEORY!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:15 pm

((Well, I was attempting to tell you that the raid wasnt starting then, but you just said "No, it start now!" or something like that. Then when I spoke again, I said it was like February 10th or something.

But no, no arguing here. If you wish, we can take this up in the PMs, however, this is so small and basically a petty squabble, so it doesnt matter.))

Nebulosis

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games