Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:52 am
Neo shook his head, grabbed his piece of paper and galloped back to the door. He sank down beside it, sitting on his legs and pressed his hands to the door. Within seconds he worked his time magic to find out the origins of the door, seeing if its past might help to fix it.
After a while he opened his eyes and sat back. Ignoring the people around him he pulled out his paper and continued scribbling things down in his strange writing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:30 am
record watched silently not wanting to distract neo

A.I followed neo on the possability its assistance might be required  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:39 am
Neo paused then looked up. He smiled at Record and stood up.
"Well...i don't really know how to fix it. But i know how it was made." he smiled still not telling them what he had seen. He was feeling in a slightly awkward mood and the door could wait a few minutes to be fixed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:59 am
"did you discover anything that couild help?" record asked hopefully  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:43 am
He approached the door quietly, a concerned look on his face.

"If you have a solution, then I would suggest using it immediately. I don't believe the door is going to last very much longer."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:17 am
Neo smiled and turned to the angel.
"Is that so?" he shrugged and knelt down again, pressing his hands to the door.
"Listen door, if you don't get better now i will call Goddess Jara. I know you can, your capable of healing yourself." he paused, suddenly feeling silly talking to a door. He stayed where he was, looking at the door and repeating his warning to call Goddess Jara, he had no idea how to do that but it might work.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:31 am
doors are incapable of wincing...
despite that the jarian door made a good atempt and seemed to straiten looking a little worn but able to pull through with some atention and healing

record smiled down at the two of them "good work both of you i-" record paused and looked in the distance
"lutia is asking for assistance in the industrial district from an invading force with illigal weaponry"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:38 am
He nodded towards Recorder, his wings twitching in anticipation of the coming rush.

"I'm already on it."

He opened the door and rushed out, launching into the air with blazing speed as he made his way towards Lutia's last location.  

Angelic King Raziel

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:38 pm
Neo nodded and slowly made his way outside and towards the trouble. Fighting wasn't something he was good at and maybe things would get better by the time he arrived.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:03 am
the A.I followed after her silently  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:30 pm
lutia entered the base with a small smile
"now perhaps i can revive her"
she made her way to loris room stopping at her door closing her eyes in silent thought before entering

"shes gone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:35 am
lutia sighed sitting down in the lounge after searching the entire base
shes missing, nobody broke in and everyone else is gone currently...what shall i do now?  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:41 pm
Loryn appeared in the main room in the Clan base, she moaned softly, waking up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:47 pm
lutia turns her head lefwards seeing the semi concious loryn apear
"anything happen while we were seperated?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:07 am
Loryn looked up her eyes glazed over and started to speak, but the voice was not her own. "Lutia...I kind of traded my life for this woman. the man here wants to talk with you. I'll be safe so no attacking. just come to Mecha Main street and we'll work this out," lori's voice came from the woman.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games