Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:55 pm
Jacquelyn rubs her head all the while staring at the machine that made scary noises.

" I don't think that was a good idea but..."

She follows Miso to the Hangar door and idly waits what this 'important' thing is.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:58 pm
*Miso walks into the hangar, and stops next to a large object covered by a tarp.*

I've been working on this thing for awhile. Luckily, it somehow wasn't damaged in the attack...

*He pulls off the tarp, to reveal what looks like the head/cockpit area of some sort of machine. It's about the size of a tank.*

It's not done yet, though.  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Jacquelyn exclaims, "It's a Tarp!" Before Miso pulls off the...tarp. She walks around the machine, examining everything that she could about it, and stops right in front of it.

" Hm...how long have you been working on this? I mean, it looks somewhat promising.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:04 pm
*Miso crosses his arms, and looks the machine over.*

For awhile. I haven't really had much time to work on it until now, though...

*He turns around, and points to all the various parts laying around the hangar.*

Luckily, we have everything we need to complete it. If we got some imps to work on it non-stop, they'd have it done in a few days.  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:07 pm
Jacquelyn nods her head.

" Well that's good...but what is it capable of doing in terms of firepower and pure strength?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:20 pm
*Miso laughed like a maniac, and began speaking with a slight German accent.*

When completed, the Behemoth will have firepower on an unprecedented scale. In fact, if you were to fire all of it's weapons at once, it would be capable of out-gunning an entire fleet of battle ships for short periods of time before having to reload and allow it's guns to cool.

*Miso cleared his throat, and continued.*

As far as strength goes, it can easily lift something the size of a Battleship above it's head. Defense wise, it's a near-impenetrable fortress. It boasts an Omni-Directional defense system, point-defense turrets, EMP generators and ultra-heavy reinforced armor plating, nearly as tough as the Ragnarök's.  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:26 pm
"Right..." Jacquelyn said, with a slight uneasiness.

" So It's a giant robot of sorts?"

She said, her face forming a catlip after the question.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:28 pm
*Miso shrugged, and turned around.*

I guess so. But I like to call it a Gigaknight.  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:34 pm
" Seems fitting," She said. " Has a nice ring to it."

She looked at the machine up and down one more time.

" However, I'm guessing since it can compete with a Battlecruiser, we're not going to be using it anytime soon are we.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:38 pm
Of course. Why would we use something so powerful when no one expects it?

*He walked over to a wall of the hanger, to a much smaller tarp.*

THIS is what you'll have to settle for, at least for now.

*He pulls off the tarp, revealing a much, MUCH smaller mech, yet still somewhat powerful looking.*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:49 pm
Her face sort of turned into a disappointed yet satisfied expression.

" Aww..."

She walks up and hits the frame of it with her hand.

" Well it's sturdy..." She looks up. " And it has some nice cannons up there."

She turns to Miso.

" What does this one do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:03 pm
*Miso hands her a list, and begins to say exactly what the list says*

It's equipped with four 408mm cannons (on the top), dual triple-barrel missile tubes (one on each arm), two anti-vehicle Co2 lasers (one on either side of the cockpit), and a turret-mounted 20mm M61 Vulcan chain gun (under the nose of the cockpit).  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:10 pm
While scanning over the list she can't help but murmur under her breath,

" A Metal Gear?!"

She looks up at Miso, then back at the list.

" Eh. It'll do."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:30 pm
*Miso nodded, and patted the mech's leg.*

Yes...Unfortunately, I don't have a name for it.

*He lets out a sigh, and sits down next to it.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:21 pm
Anakoni
*steps out, wearing a skin-tight, mini-skirted, latex race-queen outfit, complete with thigh-high platform boots and bicep-length latex gloves. She smiled, to Tennyo, and struck a pose.* "Aha! How do I look?" *She giggled, and began to search through her multitude of outfits once more, before stopping, and trying to stifle a laugh.* "Mehehehehehe....How about this one?" *She pulls out a pink bunny suit, and waves it around.*

*Miso glared at the door, and stomped off down the hallway. He decided it would be best to hunt down Jacquelyn, and show her the new 'combat chassis' he had been working on.*

Looking Lilith up and down, a perverted smile lifts upon her face. "I like your new outfit VERY much my dear." Although suddenly her smile turned into a deep frown as she looked at the suit. "You have GOT to be joking...."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff