Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:04 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

You need a shower? Veronica smiled and nodded, "Will you be joining me?" She watched as he picked up the clothes that were laying on the floor and she waitied for him to answer, totally unsure about whether or not she should've asked that particular question.

||Two seconds. I gotta shower||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline felt his arm around her shoulder. She smiled. She liked the feeling of being next to him. She liked standing nect to him. "I guess so. I have math." He leaned back against the wall and pulled her close. She leaned against him. She wondered where Veronica was. madeline looked up at him.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image

"Ah that sucks and I suppose we don't even have any classes together even though we are in the same grade. After all I am in a lot of higher level classes that the seniors take. The result of being alive for so many years I suppose." Armand gently stroked at her hair and leaned his head down on hers to press a kiss to her head. As if reading her thoughts he smiled, "Don't worry your friend is sure to be here soon."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image

Madeline wished they did have classes together. "Yeah. I wish I was alive for many years. Then I could be in the higher level classes with you." He stroked her hair and she sighed. "I hope so." She looked up. "Not that I don't enjoy spending my time with you." She smiled.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled, expecting an answer like that. "I don't know. We might not make it to school. Your going to have to wash your own back this time." he laughed. "Do you have any other clothes in your car? I can go grab them while your in the shower." he grabbed the towel that he had draped over the chair and set it next to her. Leaning forwards he kissed her lightly again.|| brb I gotta do dishes ^^||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:32 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica smiled and replied, "Fine..." She slightly pouted but held back most of it. "Yeah, I have about three bags in there." She giggled, "That'd be awesome though." She stood up and realized that she was still barely dressed. The blood instantly rushed to her cheeks and she tried to ignore it as she picked up the towel he had set down for her before he kissed her lightly. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck, just holding onto him for a second longer, she couldn't shake the feeling that he could leave any moment...

||aye aye cap'in||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:44 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Eventually Dylan drifted off to sleep. He felt the sun warming his skin through the window and his eyes slowly cracked open. He looked down and Ravin was laying sound asleep on his arms. He squeezed her lightly and glanced at a clock, they would have to part and head to class soon. Dylans lips brushed against her head, "Good morning, Love." He whispered into her ear.

||Sorry for being so long! Had stuff to do, HW to complete. Many thanks to demon-chan for posting everyone's schedules biggrin You're such a big help.||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin slowly opened her eyes to the bright morning sun. Dylan's lips brushed against her ear. Ravin blinked once, gathering the blankets about her body, and sat up in bed. She glanced over at the time and widened her eyes.
"Mon Dieu!" she breathed. They were going to be late if she didn't get dressed right away.

Faster than the eye could see, Ravin rushed into her closet and slammed the doors behind her. She changed into tight black pants, a simple black tank top, and allowed her hair to fall into her face as always. She strolled back out a minute later with a bright smile. She strolled over to Dylan's side, her flats snapping softly against the hardwood floor. Ravin sank down at his side and leaned against him, melting into his strong body.
"Salut," she breathed up into his gorgeous face. "Ready to learn, handsome?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image

Armand grinned into her hair and kiss the tip of her nose, "I know. But it would be nice for you to spend time with your own kind as well. I will need to feed a bit in order to stop myself from going into a blood lust in the middle of class so do you mind?" He grinned down at her and placed his head on her shoulder as he licked the length of her neck.  

ManAxXxSamA

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:58 pm
demonicrebelcowgirl
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissed her one more time then unwrapped her arms from around his neck, "Go shower or your going to be late." he said lightly before grabbing a shirt, zippered this time, and a pair of faded jeans and headed out to change.

Humming lightly and now dressed he ran easily to where Veronica's car was and unsure as to what she would want to wear he grabbed all three bags and was back to the house in a matter of minutes, he wasn't even sure if Veronica had gotten in the shower yet.

|| No problem ^^||

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:59 pm
User Image

Madeline wrinkled the tip of her nose. "No. I want to spend time with you and only you." He said he was going to feed. He then licked the length of her neck. "Are you feeding off of me again?" She tilted her head to side so all her hair would fall that way.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:05 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica nodded and headed off to the shower, very happy to see what Hunter had chosen to wear. He'd look good. Great.

She showered quickly and stepped out of the shower. After she wrapped the towel around her wet body she walked into his room and sat in a chair, waiting for Hunter to return with her bags. She heard him come in the door and she smiled.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

When Ravin jumped up he shook himself awake. When Ravin walked out from her closet Dylans eyes widen. She looked so sexy. He wrapped his arms around her as she leaned into him. Her icy breath ran acrossed his face, "As soon as I change." He chuckled, "Or get dressed actually."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:08 pm
||Sorry that they're short. I'll get them longer! promise||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:09 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin smiled slightly and kissed him on the lips. "I'll wait, then."

||sorry, have to get off now crying cya tomorrow!||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:18 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter waalked in and listened for the shower, not hearing it he figured she hadn't gotten in the shower yet. He walked lightly up to his room and opened the door. There was Veronica, hair dripping with nothing but a towel on, "Christ! I'm sorry I thought you hasn't-" he set the bags down inside the door and then closed it behind him. Feeling a little embarased he went to the kit hen and poured her a glass of orange juice with some toast, she had said she didn't eat breakfast but she hadn't eaten anything at all yesterday and samir she needs to eat something.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:19 pm
User Image

Armand grinned and said in a soft whisper, "Of course I would not want to go off biting another girl now would I?" He kissed her cheek and trailed his lips to the side of her neck. He breathed in her scent and licked her neck one more time before he carefully and softly sunk his teeth in again. He griped at her back and licked at the access blood that was slipping down so as not to alert the headmaster to the smell.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games