Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:58 am
James took Roland's hand and remembered the scent, both of Theresa and of her captor.

Theresa had tears slipping lightly down her cheeks, though she had noticed one fact taht Koltar did not. By seeing his memories, she could also sense what he did . . . or should have . . . and she knew that the thing that Koltar saw get it's throat cut was not his brother. "That wasn't Trasten master . . . that she killed . . . it wasn't him . . . your brother may very well be alive . . ." she called after him.

((I likey the idea!!! ^-^ Lessee . . . that makes HOLY COW!! 6 characters that I'll be playing!! James, Erika, Theresa, Rayani, Trasten, and the lover personage. eek ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:11 pm
(YAY! O-o I think that's about how many we have in Dragon. *tacklez/hugglez* ^___^ YAY! You're so purple! *happy dancez*)

Roland caught the scent and tried to focus on it. "Damn..it's vague..it could be anywhere within a five mile radius of what I've got..perhaps I'd better search on my own, and come back when I've found it. The less time wasted, the better."

Koltar stopped instantly, turning around and staring at her before stepping closer, trying to ignore those tears on her cheeks..was she crying for him? He grabbed the collar of her dress, pulling her closer. "What do you mean?" he growled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:20 pm
((^-^ *hugglezez*))

James nodded. "The more time we spend trying to find Theresa, the more trouble she could be in." he said, worry for his cousin overriding the want to help find her. He'd rather she be found as quickly as possible than he help be a part of her rescue team. Of course if he could have both, that'd be a plus.

Theresa gasped a bit as he grabbed the collar of her dress. "I meant what I said! That wasn't Trasten who got his throat slit! It was a golem. It had no aura! Your brother may very well be alive!" she said, worried that he wouldn't believe her even though she was telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:51 pm
(*cracks up* hugglezez...*keeps cracking up* Okie-day and hugglezez... rofl And what was the other one? Gloomers or something..)

Roland nodded and disappeared to search for her.

Koltar's eyes widened. "A golem.." Realization dawned and he released her collar but his expression was urgent. "How can I find him? Where would he be? He wasn't at her castle, the wolfkin scoured it!"

Lyroura (Lee-roar-uh) Kalstos, sister to Andara, the witch who'd enslaved Koltar and Trasten, stroked the fur of the collared and chained wolf at her side. Five years ago, after having him for two years, her older sister had bade her take Trasten, and so she had, but Lyroura was nothing like Andara. She still had her virginity for one thing, and she didn't derive pleasure out of the thought of physically forcing another. There was no starving, nor beating. In some ways, it was paradise over what Andara's place had been like.

However, Lyroura didn't trust the wolfkin, particularly after they'd killed her sister..not that she could blame them. Since the moment Trasten had arrived, she'd kept him in his smaller wolf form, since the human-sized one seemed dangerous, magickally by the collar around his neck. She kept the ability to speak away from him, and treated him very much like a pet. Not unkindly, but not as though he were human either. Lyroura did take responsibility for him though, bathing and feeding and whatnot. Always decent meat and the occasional fruit, not dog food.

By now, Trasten had become something of her personal companion..she'd had to keep him muzzled for almost a year until he realized there would be no escape or rescue, and that she didn't plan to mistreat him...just treat him like a pet.

There was one little lie she told though, not that she realized it was a lie. Andara had told her that Koltar agreed to become her willing lover in exchange for being treated royally..in exchange for sending his brother to be Lyroura's..and that was why he would never come to rescue Trasten. It was hard to think otherwise when five years later, there was still no sign of Koltar and Andara was definately dead, meaning Koltar should have been free to rescue Trasten..

Today however, was Trasten's twenty-third birthday, and Lyroura had promised him a gift. She'd given him one for the past four years, after learning it by going through some inheritance from her sister. She gave it now, running her hand through his fur as she decided he'd earned his voice back..she had no qualms with Trasten..but she feared letting him go for what he might do. She'd kept his voice from him because..truth be told, his presence was a comfort now and she didn't want any confirmation of his dislike for her. She assumed he hated her, but couldn't say for sure.

Lyroura hadn't told him what her gift would be and she smiled slightly. "How old are you now, Trasten?" she asked, clearly expecting him to answer after five years of only wolf speak. Trasten was twenty-three, Koltar was recently twenty-five, and Lyroura was twenty-two.

(*has been hunting for a picture* >_> Taking too long..so she goes without font for right now >_<)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:18 pm
((Hugglezez is a fun word!!!!))

Theresa shook her head. "I-I don't know . . . did the witch have any . . . relatives or something?" she asked.

Trasten looked up at the witch with a cynical stare. "Twenty-three . . ." he growled out and then looked away from her again, believing that he had ansered in wolf-speak.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:27 pm
(O-o o_O Yes..YES IT IS!)

Koltar considered it before his eyes widened. "Yeah..a..sister! What was her name..Gods above.." his brow furrowed before he recalled it. "Lyroura. That was her name. Lyroura Kalstos. Do you know of her?" Lyroura had been a half sister to Andara, and happened to be an immediate cousin of Rayani, and a second cousin to Theresa.

Lyroura's smile widened slightly and she scratched behind his ears, knowing that he enjoyed it despite himself. "Twenty-three..imagine that. Perhaps we should throw you a party, Trast."

User Image (Lyroura)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:41 pm
Theresa's eyes widened. "Y-yeah . . . she's my second cousin master . . ." she murmured softly. She'd seen her a few times at family reunions, but she'd never imagined that she or her sister would be the type to enslave wolf-kin. Aparantly she was wrong.

Trast growled even as he enjoyed having his ears scratched. "No thanks . . ." he growled in a mumbly way. He wasn't interested in birthday parties . . . not if his brother was going to be there . . . but then again . . . his brother had abandoned him to a life of servitude . . .  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:54 pm
Koltar's eyes widened. "Do you know where she lives? Or how I can find her?" he asked quickly.

"No thanks?" she repeated, trying to get him to catch onto the fact that he could speak. "Well. Then at least you'll have your birthday present, hmm?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:03 pm
Theresa nodded. "Yes master, but . . . if your brother is in good health and unharmed, you have to let my cousin remain unharmed as well." she said, frowning a bit. Witches watched out for their relatives. In such a way they weren't so different from wolf-kin and their packs.

Trasten's eyes widened as he realized what was going on. "I can . . . you . . . I . . ." he stammered slightly as he realized what the gift was. "Thank you." he murmured softly. He didn't like the witch . . . but he didn't hate her either. She was good to him, but he didn't like being treated as a pet. Still, it was far better than how he'd been treated at her sister's place.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:11 pm
Koltar hesitated and then nodded. "Good and unharmed..then I won't hurt her." he growled out, willing to do whatever it took to get his brother back. Koltar hesitated again, knowing she could betray him if she wished..but he reached forward and removed the collar binding her magick, sliding it into his pocket as he watched her with a frown.

Lyroura chuckled as he stammered. "You're very welcome." she said, leaning over in her seat to kiss his snout lightly before rising, ruffling his furry head. "Come along. It's time for your cake." she said as she started walking off. Every year she magicked his stomach to be able to handle birthday cake, it was one of the few times she acknowledged him as a person rather than a pet.

The collar binding Trasten was a very general binding collar, it trapped the form and magick of whatever it was put on unless the one who put it there decided otherwise. Since Lyroura, a witch, put it on, any other witch could take it off and from there, the collar would bind the magick and form of whatever it was next put on, as decided by the one who put it there and able to be taken off only by their breed.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:27 pm
Theresa smiled a bit as Koltar removed her collar and she felt her magick come back to her. She placed a hand on his shoulder and murmured a transportation spell under her breath and took them to her Lyroura's house. She opened her eyes and then knocked on the door. "Lyroura? It's me, Theresa!" she called, wanting to first make sure that she really did have Koltar's brother as suspected.

Trasten smiled a bit. He liked having birthday cake, though he'd rather be in human form to eat it . . . he still was glad that he at least got to eat some. Not to mention that she at least treated him like a humn for at least one day of the year.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:34 pm
Koltar felt the hand on his shoulder and stiffened, blinking as he found them at Lyroura's house.

Lyroura ruffled his fur occasionally as they walked before pausing as she heard a knock and then her eyes widened as she heard Theresa's voice..her second cousin. What was she doing here? Not that she was unwelcome, it was merely a surprise.

She glanced to Trasten, wondering if he shared her surprise since Lyroura really never had any visitors. She didn't really have any friends. She headed to the door and opened it, smiling as she saw Theresa. "Theresa!" Lyroura came forward and hugged her cousin, since from the few times they'd seen each other, she'd rather liked the other..Theresa was more like how she wished her own sister had been. "How are-"

She saw Koltar and gasped slightly, backing up and almost tripping over Trasten. "W-What are you doing here?" Andara had said that Koltar had preferred luxury over his own brother..so why was he looking at her like he wanted to strangle her? She'd saved Trasten from being an abused slave for the rest of his life!

Koltar growled as the girl came to the door, stepping forward..and then sniffing something..his eyes widened as he looked down and saw Trasten. "Gods above..Theresa was right..Trasten!" with a growling cry, he went to his knees and pulled Trasten close, hugging him tightly around the neck and burying his face in the other's fur. "Trast..oh Gods..my brother.." His eyes were wet, rubbing against Trasten's fur as his emotions came out in a few tears.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:51 pm
Theresa had a sad look on her face. "You haven't been abusing him have you Lyroura?" she asked softly.

Trasten's eyes widened as he saw his brother and then a he was hugged he pulled away, growling. "b*****d." he hissed and headed back into Lyroura's house, going into his little room, a little closet where he curled up on his bed. His brother had chosen luxury over family, and now he had come back . . . and was apparantly doing well for himself . . . why had he waited so long to find him? Andrea had been dead for a while . . . Why hadn't he instantly rushed over here to retrieve him? He could have forgiven him then . . . but now? After years had passed . . . it was difficult.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:00 pm
Lyroura's eyes widened at the insinuation. "No! I'm nothing like Andara...he's been safe with me, he lacks for nothing..but I had to keep him in wolf form since I figured he'd go after Andara..and when she was dead, I thought he might come after me if I released him..but I take care of him! We were about to have cake..it's his birthday."

Koltar's eyes widened at the other's response. "Trasten!" he darted after the other, not as fast in human form, but faster than a human by far. He sniffed the other out when he lost track, finding a little closet and a bed with Trasten curled up on it. "Trasten.." he came forward, kneeling by the bed as he brushed a hand through Trasten's fur. "What's wrong? It's me, Koltar..I've come to free you, little brother." he said, sounding a little hurt. Why wasn't Trasten happy to see him?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games