Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Kuro Masuku
Nika frowned "I won't let that thought happen, got it?" Nika said

"Dont get mad" Rose said giggling "I just got here and i dont want you to be angry at me. Have you eaten already?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Cin watched as Kunji ran into the dorms, and lay watching the sky. After a few minutes, it began to rain. Cin smiled and stood up, letting the rain fall on her face and body. She loved the water, ever since she was a girl. Bathtubs or oceans, showers or rain, you could probably find her in one of them. She twirled around and began walking, eyes closed, feeling nothing but the rain. She allowed it to wash away her worries, her fears, her troubles, and just let her mind run freely. Her wet clothes clung to her skin, but she took no notice of anything else.

Katurrah

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Ivan smiled as he got in after removing his wallet and then went under and resurfaced "Come on, the waters fine" Ivan said

Nika's stomach grolwed when she mention eating "Umm no, I missed Breakfast" Nika said iwth a sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Rose stared at Nika "You missed breakfast? Well lets go young lady" she said as she grabbed Nikas hand and headed to the cafeteria "You need to eat before you start thinking im a steak and bite me"

candinaye

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:32 pm

Ray smiled as she made a running jump into the pool. She squealed in mid air as she went under the water. She surfaced with her hair matted to her face and ears shaking off the water. "Oh my god its freezing!" She laughed swimming in place.

Jenn smiled and blushed. "Hehe, thanks." She said as she took the flower from behind her ear and breathed in it's scent. "Mmm... It smells amazing." She said giddily.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Reagan sat in a metal cabinet in the kitchen, her head leaning against the cold corner of the wall. She pulled her legs tighter to her chest as she set her head to rest on her knees. Her fingers glided over the necklace, a tight sob passing her lips.

It was always best to be alone.

Grace shook her head as she looked at the boy," If it works for ya kid," she said getting up," but don't go into the building for a little while or you'll be dead in an instant."

Ialeia paced her office slowly, the afternoon falling into the evening, as she gazed at the pictures in their detailed frames. A painting sat in one of the frames, holding the figures of 4 people.

Her hand reached out and slammed the painting onto the wood it stood on. Grinding her teeth together she exited her office before rushing down the hall. Going through some doors, she pushed through the back door from a stair case, feeling the rush of fresh air.

Along with the fresh air came a metallic smell.

Her foot stepped on something hard, her eyes glancing down," UGH!" stepping back in surprise she tripped and fell, her professional guard falling.

5 bodies lay around her, arms and legs missing torsos and heads. Dried blood stuck onto the ground as Ialeia covered her nose.

She got up quickly before rushing back into the building to find a Janitor.

PunkUnderPrep

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:53 pm

"Dead?! Why? How?" David's face grew stern as he turned to look at the school. "If there is something going on at the school, I have to go and help!" He turned to her and stared straight into her eyes. "If you know something, you had better tell me!"

((Welcome back! I was starting to worry that you had gotten a little too sick.))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Grace leaned back from his eyes before taking her hand and pushing his face away," Bug off, brat, I just saved your life and this is how you act?"

(( Lol, why thank you and Im sorry for taking so long. Yea Im still sick but not as bad as before. Anways, the reason I was gone so long was because of school and parents. It's pretty complicated and is probably going to be like this for a while so Im trying not to get into too many rps.))

PunkUnderPrep

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:09 pm

"Hey, I'm serious!" He puffed himself up, trying to look big and bad. "I already screwed things up once, today. I gotta find a way to make it up to people!" He turned and started walking to the school, head held high and eyes determined. He could feel the energy rising in him again, finally having neutralized the mushrooms completely. "Fine, I'll just go see for myself, then."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:24 pm

" Oh no you're not!" Grace said, pulling him back by his arm.

" You're going to be making an even bigger mistake by walking into that school with those ravenous vampires. Now stay out here," she threw him onto the ground," and be a good little boy till sun down."

Grace dusted her hands off before walking to the school doors," Don't try anything stupid either!" she called back.

PunkUnderPrep

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:38 am

David waited until Grace had gone before getting back up again. Don't tell me what to do. I can handle myself! He dusted himself off and started towards the school again, trying to avoid detection. Stopping a short way from the school, he pulled a case out of the large bag he had stashed in the woods before approaching the school. In it was his weapon, the Red Queen. Piecing it together, he gave it an experimental rev. The blade heated up for a moment, steam rising from the air around it.

"Alright. Now let's see how defenseless I am!" He pushed through the gates and strode back into school, sword on his back and poison herbs and mushrooms in his pockets.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:35 pm

"I think it matches you perfectly." Haki said, his arm still around her. "SO where are we going to?"

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:18 pm

After successfully infiltrating the school grounds, David finally made his way to the human dorms, finding his room and letting himself in.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:02 pm

"I don't know... It's up to you. I'm up for anywhere." Jenn said happily.

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Ivan laughed "Well if you think so but I find it quite pleaseing" Ivan said as he laid back and just floated in the water "Its been a while since I been swimming"

Nika smile and walked with Rose "Well Ivan told me vampire didn't taste good so after one bite I would bite you again" She teased then kissed her cheek "So you are all better now right?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games