Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:10 pm
"He may decide to go back to Annexus. He is his father, after all. We can just hope that he doesn't decide to go back to him," Mina said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:19 pm
Garnet was being dragged along, she couldn't go this fast...but it would only add credit to their story. She whispered to Zack. "How will you cutting yourself make me any more your captive?" She felt being a bit slow on the uptake was justified - after all, it was kind of har to breath.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:26 pm
Zack was quiet and dragged her along ,when he found Mamoru and the others he threw the dagger right before their feet"Easy to find you..be happy that it was just me!"

"True but would you go back to your cage on your own?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:31 pm
"That is the only life he has ever known. He might not know any other way of life. That alone can drive him to go back to Annexus," Mina said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Zack," Mamoru said, coldly.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:36 pm
"Hi babysitter!How are you!?Why is your voice so cold"He asked grinning then he pushed Garnet to the ground and put his right foot on her back.Zacks wound was bleeding heavily,the cut he made was to deep and it hurt like hell.

Jay lowerd his head"Yes i know..but ..i trust him.."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:45 pm
"I'm not saying that I don't trust him. He saved my life. If he hadn't betrayed Annexus, I would be dead by now. I'm just saying that there's a possibility that he will betray us just because he is confused about what to do," Mina said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu decided to play along with their little game. She mentally told Mamoru, Asuka, and Zeek to as well.
"Did you capture that girl?" Asuka asked, convincingly, though Arisu told them that it was all just a ruse.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 pm
Zack decided to play around a bit even this would confuse anyone,when he cut himself he decided to help Jay and the others but he also know that Arisu could already know what they are up to"Well...maybe Asuka..maybe not.Do you realy think someone like me,who was never alowed to fight.Who was never alowed to go outside on his own.Would be able to capture an eternal eye!?Are this stupid?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 pm
Garnet began to cry quietly from the pain in her back and from fear. What if she had been wrong to come? What if he impulse to help Zack turned out to be nothing more then her hoping she could trust him....what if she had been right before when she thought him the enemy...  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:56 pm
"If you did, the other Eternal Eyes should be coming out here in an attempt to rescue her. Tell, where are they?" Mamoru asked. He heard the girl whimpering slightly, but chose to ignore it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:58 pm
Garnet found he had a good point. But then again...rescue sounded nice right now.....answer that one smarty pants.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:10 pm
"Planing...they need more time to bring the childs away from this place.So i went....she followed me...and wanted to be my captive so fater wouldn't kill me ..."Zack crossed his arms"Nice...now she is realy a captive...And...they aren't so dangerous...soon they will also looe their leader..maybe a it sooner then they think.."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:16 pm
Zeek just stood back with no emotion showing on his face. But he was greatly disgusted with what Zack was doing and he was even hurting his captive by the sounds of it which made him even more disgusted.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:30 pm
Zack grabbed Garnet and pulled her up to her feet,fast he whisperd nearly not audioble"sorry."Then he turned around"Let's go back or do you want to do somehtogn speial?.like...kill me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:42 pm
Zeek looked at him then turned around "Lets just go" he said then turned to look at Zack and his captive "I don't care if she is your captive don't put her through that kind of humiliation again" he said then turned and walked away.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:51 pm
Zeek, remember that this is all part of their plan, Arisu thought to Zeek.
"Let's go," Mamoru said, turning back towards the capital.
Asuka, keep an eye on Zack and the girl, Arisu told Asuka.
Got it, Asuka thought back to her.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games