Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:04 pm

@____@
"eehhhhh....." Chase stared dumbly at the golem, trying to figure out what it was trying to say. Seeing it point to another man several times, he decided he should talk to this man.
Cautiously, while still staring at the golem, Chase walked up to Raziel.
"Um......I think he wants me to talk to you..." Chase said; "he" referring to the golem.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:03 pm

He looked at the young man quietly. He couldn't place the face, but it could possibly be another member of the Jarian clan.

"I wonder if you might help me. Have you seen any Jarian clansmen around lately?"

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:57 pm

the golem stands there silently as the two talked
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:00 pm

Erks mind began to seperate in two pieces... one drifting further back into his past and the other coming closer towards surface conciousness.

The part that went towards the past began to move past his friends dieing, to fighting along side them, however, there were stil substantial gaps in whidh his memory was blocked by something. It was the time he had the psychic enabler attached to him, the times when he had become part of the horrors of war, the times he did not want to remember. Still the rest was also quite blured.

The part that was near the surface began to bicker with itself. He questioned why he had joined the jarians, why he had let his home become so badly damaged, and why he layed here unable to help. He was a fool, a failure, a shame, a monster's machine...

Meanwhile, some of the robots had stoped gathering ruble and began to attmpt to rebuild as best they could. THey tried to repile stone wals, which only collapsed without suport. One however did manage to acomplis something, it managed to rehang the sign with the Jarian Emblem on it above the still open door to the shop...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:28 pm

Brett wiped some sweat away and walked back to his hangar. He sat down on a chair near Erk and sighed. "And you thought the time when I was shot down was stupid. Then you go and access some forbidden power that does this to you! This is worse than being shot down."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:51 am

beginner being in her element had begin taking scrapped parts and began rebuilding them into workable m echanical components and soon had a pully hovering several feet off the ground pick up debris
at her instruction
"one step at a time"

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:17 pm

THe deeper Erk was becoming reaquanted with some of the most amazing weaponry man kind had ever had the horror of being aaquanted with. If it was only a little clearer... mabey he could make some of his own... but it was like staring through a sheet of mollasas.

The surface Erk heard the coment and was ready to respond, if only he could get his stupid mouth to work. He had done it becuase he hadn't wanted to see anyone else hurt... he had lost all his friends before, he wasn't willing to leave any onthers behind. He'd give up his life if it ment protecting those he cared about! Still, what if that monster's machine he became was the one who killed them?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:49 am

Brett leaned back in his chair and waited. "Don't die Erk. Just don't die."

Brett_FM

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:20 am

the golem wandered over to erk and tapped him a few times to see if he was alive
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:33 am

Erks body flinched with each poke. He managed out only one word, "Sarah..."

HIs deeper mind was jarred greatly by the physical interuption. things shifted into beter focus, and thre especialy potent wepons came into focus. THey were burned into his memory, with luck, he might even be able to reverse enginer them. THe names, were something to the effect of a directional percusive cannon, a phase disruption laser, and lastly, the moast demoralizing and dissabling weapon known to warefare, the EMPF generator.

His surface continued to debate... No, he was stronger, he could fight that off. He could controll the monsters machine. He'd find a way, they had one for training, so he could make one of his own. He was a master machinist, even if that machine was his own mind.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:08 pm

after waiting long enough traven just transmuted the wall by him self, it took about 5 secongs 2ce as long as if he had help but it was dont and abotu to fall over when the welder person up there caught it and welded it.

"Hay thanks for the help welder whats your name,"

Traven shouted up at the welder.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:05 pm

((so sorry, had driver's ed. I hope you'll fogive me cause i didnt think i would be "absent"))

Chase blinked a bit to the man's question.
"Well....Lutia was here a moment ago, but now I can't find her....oh....and I suppose I'd be a "clansman" since she recruited me." He smiled a little cheesily, finding the new placement awkward.

aeris192
Crew

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:55 am

He nodded quietly.

"Well that's good to hear. I just came back from assignment, and for some reason I can't seem to get into the compound. I left a friend to guard it for me as I try to locate Miss Lutia and the other members. Alert as many as you can find, let them know that the compound might be under attack."

He smiled grimly and left to continue his search, but where should he look first?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:50 pm

Chase nodded.
"I'll do my best...but I have one question: What's the compound?" confused

aeris192
Crew

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:14 am

He answered her as he left.

"The Jarian Headquarters."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games