Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:56 am

[1/2] Yukio nodded and made a handseal, dispersing the clone. Next he made the necessary handseal and attempted to transform into Lenon. A small poof of smoke enveloped his body, but when it cleared a ten foot hairy man with hollow eyes, sharp teeth, and numerous scars crushed a piece of chalk in his hand. Yukio transformed back and figured that there wasn't something quite right with the comparison so he would have to try again.

[2/2] He concentrated harder this time. Failing another representation of his teacher could possibly mean his death, so he figured getting it right this time would be nice. Yukio made the handseal and was able to turn into a complete copy of Lenon. Once again, he flashed him a thumbs up sign before transforming back to his original self.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:07 am

Lenon smiled and wrote this on the chalkboard:

This is the last jutsu - then I'll show you the twelve handseals needed for all jutsu.

Up is Substitution Jutsu. It is very useful and is used to avoid being attacked.

Lenon showed Yukio an example, switching with a lamp on the other side of the room.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:17 am

[1/2] Yukio grinned and made the handseals for the jutsu. It was obvious that this was a jutsu that required speed as well as accuracy in order to fool an opponent. He made his first attempt, and tripped over the chair he was going to use as the replacement. He got back up though, and was ready to try again.

[2/2] Yukio focused on other objects in the room that might be useful in a replacement scenario. He saw an object out of the corner of his eye and decided on it. He then made the handseals and the image of himself went up in smoke as it was replaced with the classroom door. It fell over the desk and Yukio fell down from the ceiling, landing on top of the door with ease.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Lenon smiled and grabbed a booklet of the basic handseals and handed them to Yukio, then walked back and threw a red box with the headband in it at him. He wrote:

Study the handseals.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:46 pm

Yukio stared blankly at Lenon before saying in a calm, clear voice, "You do know that I can hear just fine, don't you?" He then took firm hold of the booklet and red box and walked out of the academy.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Lenon laughed. "How...how did I expect that? Ahahahahahaha!"

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

gothicmuffin32396

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:52 am

Lexxi enetered the training academy, totally lost and confused.
"Hmz, where do i go?"
She walked forward, and observed the place a little bit.
"Ah, sensei? Hello?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:56 am

Lenon heard a voice and walked up the wall and stood, upside down, on the ceiling. He called out, "Come over in here!" And then focused chakara into his hands as well, attaching them to the ceiling. It was almost like he was crawling on it now.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

gothicmuffin32396

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:01 am

Lexi heard someone else's voice, answer her own lost calls and she felt relieved a little. "Okay im coming." She answered back, walking in the direction that the voice came from.
Seeing no one though, she stopped walking and looked around some more.
"Um hello?"
Dont tell me im going crazy on my first day in training... she thought to herself.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:07 am

Lenon dropped from the ceiling silently, but landed with a loud crash behind Lexi. His head spun off his shoulders with a coil and he hissed loudly.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

gothicmuffin32396

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:12 am

Lexxi whipped around from reflex after hearing and feeling a loud CRASH behind her. Her hair whipped her face as she faced the man. Seeing this, her eyes got really wide and let off a green sparkle, and her hand shot up to her mouth in another reflex of hers.
Staring at him for a second she let her arm fall and she shook away the shock.
"Um, what the heck?" One of her eyebrows rose in confusion. "Are you the one who called me?" She took a step back from the thing.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:14 am

Lenon just stared as his head slowly was reattached to his neck. "Yup. I am Lenon, the Academy teacher here. Nice to meet you." He smiled and held out his hand.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

gothicmuffin32396

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:22 am

Lexxi gave him a sweet and kind smile and took his hand, shaking it lightly, then letting her arm fall back to her side again.
"Nice to meet you Lenon. My names Lexxi."
She looked around.
"I just got here so i dont really know what to do."
She looked at him a little nervously.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:53 am

((Thank you for not having an incredibly cliche'd ninja. >.>))

"Oh, don't worry. That's my job. Now, let's begin." He looked at her profile handed to him not long ago. "Wind and Water...potentially ice. I know someone who has that. But let's begin. I'll be teaching you the three basic jutsu - Clone Jutsu, Transformation Jutsu, and Substitution Jutsu. These are the most important Jutsu because you will use them, no matter what rank you are. Ready?"

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

gothicmuffin32396

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:35 am

(um, your welcome i guess xD)

Lexxi kept the smile on her face and nodded with excitement.
She wasnt really expecting to do things on the first day, but she didnt mind.
"Yeah, sure. Im ready."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games