Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Rahenno...it seemed things were getting out of hand. Koukotsu--using his gained resistance to the Acid Rain through a combination of the Lightning Sage technique and the Raiken Clan's natural lightning--slammed his hand against the hospital wall that the bone spikes were jutting out of. Now, all ten of the bone spikes erupted from the wall, heading for Rahenno at faster-than-projectile speeds. Though parts of them had been corroded by the Acid Rain, they were still as sharp and deadly as ever.

(Dance of Shooting Fern)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno snarled, knowing his blast missed. then saw something appear in front of him, then something to his left, then right. Soon every angled was cover. The beast let off a growl that would soon turned into a roar if it wasn't for something hitting the skull of his bone layer. Then some hit him from the right then the left. He was being cut at by these..creatures who had surrounded him at all sixteen angles. He couldn't go anywhere as the attacks hit home. Rahenno didn't feel cuts but the physical impact these thing were dealing hurt. As expected from anyone who be called the Nine-tails rival. Through the pain the beast let of another sonic roar. Just enough to back the blood creatures up. He landed on on of the blood creatures??(Not sure if there soild of not.), and leaped off of it, gaining more height because he saw Koukotsu let off the bones from earlier and fired them at Rahenno. Rahenno, this time did a much larger sonic roar, to knock the first few bones off course, the last were easier to see now that the shockwave from the roar had slowed them Rahenno dodged until there was one left. He grabbed it with his tail and used the momentum of it to guide himself to the edge of the creator that was now filled with blood. Blood fulled the entire creator. Something to marvel at if you weren't in a life or death situation. Blood creatures were seen coming from the lake. Rahenno build up another ball but this one flickered and spiked widely. One would think it was unstable but that was not the case. The Demon faced the field in front of him, filled with creatures of the sort with the Angel on the far side opposite of Rahenno himself. He fired a mass of rapid-fire beams in the shape of small spheres. these were alot weaker then the previous blast but was great for this situation. He aimed for the beast for the most part but every now and then he would send a blast back towards the Angel's direction.

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXLooking to Shoko with a sigh of relief she was prepared to ask exactly what the plan was until Shahnz spoke up. Gritting her teeth she seemed to almost wince in pain at the thought of the clash between the Kyubi and Kyuha. "We cannot risk getting caught inside a battle between the nine tailed beasts. If our actions to push them from the village draw their wrath upon ourselves there is little chance of survival. Their drive to take each other down would be enough to rip through anything that would stand in their path." Heaving a sigh she pressed a hand to her face worry mixing with rage and anxiety.

XXXSuddenly an explosion above drew her attention upwards. With a scowl she tensed and was prepared to catch the ceiling above with metal manipulation if the force of the explosion affected all the way down to the roof of basement. However, the reinforced steel of the building kept the damage to a minimum. Even though the damage appeared to not travel far enough it still produced a growl of rage from the kage. "No respect or care for where they cross swords. They'll bring the building down if they don't watch their steps. I want the village in general evacuated to the Tree, I fear saving the hospital may very well be a lost cause. We can rebuild buildings, but we cannot rebuild lives. I'm taking the tunnel to slip out quietly then I'll move through the village collecting anyone I can directing them to safety. Shoko, Shahnz, unless you want to risk being crushed by their blunders you may as well leave with me."

XXXWith that she left and quickly made her way through the escape route. She feared that moving up a level and out the doors may get herself or the other two caught in the center of the fray. There was no way of fully telling what was happening just outside the doors. If they left from bellow they could possible return to reach the outsides of the fight and either stop or work to contain it there. As she walked along the tunnel Aki pressed her hand to the living metal that lined it. The metal pulled back from the dirt walls, then coiled around Aki's body in a twisted form of armor making it easy to travel with.

XXX(( Lou, yes Aki can assume they are enemies.
Her top priority is the protection of the village.
Fighting within the village threatens the safety of her village and the people within it.
It doesn't matter if you bowed to her and answered her questions, you're still posing a threat to the safety.
Threat = Enemy ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:42 am
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi appeared behind Velox not making a sound. Samehada in hand. "I'm not a man of mercy." Both his activated, one red one blue. The blade was just a few inches away from velox's neck. He doubted it would be that easy. "What place do you have attacking my men?" There was a giant shadow above the both of them.

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 am
(Shahnz exits, I guess. Too lazy to type a post for him ATM)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXX c r e a t i o n X|X s a l v a t i o nXX|XXd i s c i p l i n e X|X r e b e l l i o nXX|XXj u d g m e n t

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX THE PATH GIVEN TO US BY THE RIGHTEOUS CANNOT BE DENIED.

(Note: Kleine's blood is SUBSTANTIALLY stronger in Divination's form. I am 100% sure it would be able to cut him in this state.)

''Oh... beams?" The Being spoke, as he seemed to leap off of nothing -- traveling only through the wind. He was now hundreds of feet in the air -- directly above Rahenno. And at this moment, he let off a beam of his own. A large, blunt stream of crimson that moved quickly to Rahenno's direction, though, to most people, was nothing to fear. The animals simply died. But this didn't matter. From the weathered remains of the cords and the blood, more arose, more were created, and more stood. When the Being spotted Jedi, he lightly smiled as the ground underneath the man would begin to inject spears into his legs, blood traveling up his feet, soon to reach his spine. ''You stopped. That's a bad idea, you know. You can't stop." At the same time, the blood seemed to grab Velox, lifting high into the air and gently dropping him off, far from danger. ''Be cautious, next time. It appears the little mongrel lied. He told me he would not assist in any would-be revolutions. But he is a liar. He has no honor. And he must die." The Reapers seemed to pace around the field themselves, though soon enough, they all leaped into the lake of blood and almost seemed to disappear. Almost, but that was when they leaped from the lake, as all sixteen directly attempted to slash Jedi, from literally every side. ''You can't resist. I caught you. And there is no going back."

(Call the first move an auto-hit, but you were LOOKING at Velox, you WEREN'T moving, AND there was a shadow that would prevent you from seeing anything rising from beneath you. Divination's blood can be either red or black, and he chose black. There'd be no way to see it, and it has no smell. The "shadow" pretty much doomed you. And there's nothing about activating your sharingan anywhere (not that it'd matter, I doubt it could see something coming from literally under your feet, something that has no chakra trace)... so...)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 am
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi noticed a movement ever so slightly by Kliene, he went to move but was struck from below, just before he noticed the movements of the reapers with his byakugan, he knew he would live to regret his decision, he slashed with samehada and cut off his legs, just as the dragon which made the shadow, caused lightning to blast thru all of the reapers. He flew above the ground going higher, but then the dragon grabbed him and flew towards the gates. "Damn, they started a battle in the wrong place and way." He was in extreme pain, and for the first time from a battle he hadnt planned.

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:32 am
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

As soon as Velox was set down by Kleine he was rushing right back at the shinobi who tried to take him on from behind. Sadly enough for that same shinobi he had his legs taken from beneath him, but Velox had no intentions of allowing him to leave alive. The shinobi had been making his way towards his target when it was suddenly lifted into the air by a dragon. "I don't think so," he muttered as he leaped up off the ground. He then gathered chakra into his foot. Velox then proceeded to kick off the air allowing him to bounce up to the shinobi's height. Velox then lifted up his left hand and began to gather up chakra into it before slashing the air. As he did a group of five condensed chakra blades would be sent flying through the air. These blades were aimed at both the shinobi and his dragon as they started to fly away.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:43 pm
Dark-Ninja70
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXI L L U S I V EXXD R A G O NXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HXAXNXZXOXXUXCXHXIXHXA
{9 T HXXH O K A G E | H E A DXXO FXXU C H I H AXXC L A N | D R A G O NXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXP E A C EXXI SXXN O TXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXF O R C E,
XXXXXXXP E A C EXXI SXXO N L YXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXU N D E R S T A N D I N G
XXXX

After the explosion occurred Hanzo thought that Luo would almost certainly be killed from such a close range and highly lethal attack. However, using his Ranmaru's eye he could see Luo's life-force and knew he was still alive. Hanzo knew Luo was a skilled man but he still assumed that even if he was alive that when the smoke would clear he'd see a badly burnt Luo lying amongst the debris. Upon seeing the smoke clear Hanzo was shocked to see that Luo looked perfectly fine, it was at this moment Hanzo became excited. Truly, this man had to be powerful and cunning to be able to react and avoid something like that so efficiently. Luo Ushio was clearly not a man to be taken lightly. In a quick blur Hanzo witnessed Luo jump forward from the debris, flying towards him so fast that Hanzo barely had enough time to complete his hand signs, this was saying a lot seeing how Hanzo was incredibly fast at stringing together jutsu. By the time he finished his last sign Luo was only about 10 feet above him, it was at this exact moment that Hanzo used Amaterasu.

Amaterasu will ignite at the focus of the user's vision and because Luo was so close to Hanzo his figure took up most of Hanzo's vision, the flame went at Luo insanely fast and spread towards Hanzo's entire vision including his peripheral which just barely missed the tips of the tree branches. At the time of ignition, Luo was mid-air, close quarters with Hanzo and leaning forward to follow through with a strike by his Hiramekarei, this was definitely not a favorable position to be in when faced with Amaterasu. In a moment like this Hanzo knew Luo would try to do something if he could but the as soon as Luo would try to move he would be unable to, in fact it would feel as if time had slowed down. A mere second would feel like 10 seconds to Luo but because at the high velocity he was traveling and being only 10 feet away what would be maybe be half a second for Hanzo would be 5 seconds for Luo. What made this genjutsu so lethal was the fact that it leaves your opponent temporarily frozen and if used at the right time can set them up in nearly inescapable scenarios. The jutsu was one of the best of his clan, the Gensou Goshuujin Clan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Stop

This Genjutsu put the opponents brain in a state of super high tension. This causes their brain to reallocate all of resources to visual input making it so their body can't keep up with the stimuli. To them every second feels like 10. In this case the victims body to feel like its frozen in time. Basically its like stopping the clock in the opponents brain. This genjutsu keeps the opponent frozen for two post.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16987091

((The jutsu is a S-rank, personally I don't go by that SS, SSS ranked stuff but if you do I guess you could call it a SSS-Ranked Genjutsu because of me being a genjutsu class shinobi that adds +1 to the genjutsu rank, then my clan adds +1 to the genjutsu rank as well. Mixed with the fact that I've got my Ranmaru's Eye Stage 2 and Eternal Mangekyou activated this is a very dangerous scenario.))

((By the way Hanzo is Head of the Uchiha Bloodline, there is no Uchiha Clan so I can have a clan.))

XKage - 35
XJounin - 50
XChuunin - 70
XGennin - 85
XAcademy - 110
XMONTHLY BONUS - 188 [AUGUST 2011]
User Image

Dark-Ninja70

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno had finished firing his shots at the beast although he clear many of them it seems as though more took there place. He looked up and saw the Angel high above him. He was about to gather enough chakra to counter the beam when all of the sudden the fog from earlier had reappeared. Rahenno swore in his mind and canceled his current plan of action. He Roared as if saying this fog won't change the situation in the slightest. Little did velox know he would have had the completely opposite effect. In a moment after Rahenno had roared he was hit by a stinging sensation and realized he was being electrocuted. The blast from the shock knocked the Rahenno out cold. For a moment the body went limp and on top of that the angel's beam hit him head on. One would think that Rahenno was done for, that he would be dead. After the blast the body and bones of the six tailed demon laid on the ground. Just then the body slowly rose to all fours. This time another roar was heard, only this one was more convincing then the last. Surely this would be a shock to the Angel and even more so to Velox. Here is what happened, up until now Rahenno was in control. It was his will that suppressed the demon. Now with that out the way the demon was free to take control. The Kyuubi grew in his last three tails. He then roared as he raised his hand and swiped it across the field. At first it looked as of he was about to hit nothing but that swipe was in fact to start a tornado to quickly clear out the fog and also it was heading towards Velox. It was the Kyuubi's way of saying thank you. Seeing how velox is in the air and focused on the other man, The Kyuubi only wondered how he was going to get out of this. The Kyuubi then disappeared and appeared above the Angel and was using it's tails as a drill, trying to take out the Angel. The Kyuubi had a twisted smile on his face and no that he was free. He was only just getting started.

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:39 pm
XXXXXXXXXXX c r e a t i o n X|X s a l v a t i o nXX|XXd i s c i p l i n e X|X r e b e l l i o nXX|XXj u d g m e n t

''Oh, Fox. I haven't seen you in a while..." The Being said, as he saw that the demon would begin to move. At this very moment, the six arms around his body immediately reached out, grabbing the nine tails that formed the "drill" before they could manage to touch Kleine. The strength of the combined force of the arms was so powerful that it was almost benign. Their physical prowess was above even that of the Kyuubi's at the moment, and they were ready as well for any counter blows. But at this moment, the Being simply gathered his strength and used the six vectors to toss the whole of the Kyuubi to the floor -- attempting to smash him into the lake. But right after he let go of his legs, the strongest set of arms swiped before him for only a glimmer of a moment, slicing off the tips of all nine tails. The strength and speed of this swipe was INCREDIBLE, strong enough to pierce through even the outer fur of the fox. ''That's what you demons get when you play out of your roles. You get beatings, like the dirty little broken mongrels you are. Do not think you can surprise me with such a jest, Demon. I am not to be toyed with. I am almighty. I am divine." All the while, his blood crept from the ground, towering above the rest of the field as it extended its assistance to Velox. It attempted to stand firm against the tornado, though its real goal was to cover the tornado with blood. Once that happened, Divination then manipulated the tornado, and sent it back against Rahenno.

(Summary; Divination grabs the nine tails with his six arms, the force of all six strong enough to halt the progress of the drill. At this point he tosses the Kyuubi, but just before the Kyuubi's tails get out of range, the strongest arms, the ones that are capable of cutting pretty much anything do a quick swipe to cut off all nine tail-heads.

Remember, Rahenno, the Kyuubi would attack Jedi too.)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: I realized that.}

XXXXX
XXXXX The Kyuubi was in it's nine tail blood state. He was just as stong, and fast, as the Angel. The Fox tucked in as he was thrown to the ground. His tucking motion actually happened as his opponent slashed. He the able to cut the tips of four tails. The fox realized that for the first time in this fight, the Regen process would take awhile to grow his tails back, most likely that would happen when this fight is over. Also this happened because he was focusing chakra towards he's next attack. He shifted his direction and made sure he landed away from the blood pit. As for the tornado it's speed had slowed tremendously due to how dense blood is. The fox wondered why he would do something like that. He waved his arm and sent a large condensed wave of chakra which canceled out the tornado. The fox may be ruthless but he wasn't reckless. He focused a large ball and fired a ball of super condensed chakra, At the Angel. He then fired a thin stream of fire behind the ball. The fire stream was strong enough to break even boulders. The nine-tails flared up and it released spheres of blood and chakra. They hadn't started to collect as for the tails were releasing far more than usual. Lucky it didn't have to give much blood. They continued to release the spheres and waited, while continuing to breath fire.

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
As Luo swung down, he watched as Hazno's chakra fluctuated and built up in one of his eyes; his sharingan. It was this build up followed by the inkling of a black flame spouting out that caused Luo to poof, having been replaced with a large slab of concrete and tile as well as avoiding a genjutsu which unbeknownst to him was calculated to follow. His hammer slammed into the ground where he appeared next to the hospital, cratering it in a fifteen foot radius having no time to halt his forward momentum. He did however have time to substitute himself from the impending doom that was Amaterasu, his eyes allowing him to calculate chakra influxes as well as perceive things faster than most.

Slamming his hand on the ground, a puff of smoke equivalent to a bear appeared next to him, and there stood Senka of the blue mist. The salamander's task was simple: extinguish the flames of Amaterasu. Reaching into one of his side pouches, Luo pulled out a two foot length of bandage wrap and tied it around his eyes. Luo did not have to see with normal eyesight, he could simply rely on the ranmaru eyes to calculate his opponent's movement. Just as well, this eliminated the prospect of Luo being caught in any ocular genjutsu, something Hanzo was sure to be a master of.

It was at this moment however, that Luo felt the force of Rahenno slamming the ground. The area around began to crater, growing closer and closer to where Luo and Hanzo were. In unison, he and Senka jumped into the air to avoid the initial shockwave. The tree Hanzo stood on was likely to be uprooted in the attack, and as Luo landed, he found himself forced to open his umberlla in order to block debris from flying into him. Setting back in its back holster however, Luo caused the debris in the area to lift up and rocket towards Hanzo. Everything from tiles, to rocks, to shards of concrete were head for him. Of course, Luo figured there was more was than one the man would evade the attack, but it wasn't without reason.

Kisousei Ninpou Kawara Shuriken (Homing Roof Tile Shuriken Technique)
Prerequisites: Ninpou Kawara Shuriken (Roof Tile Shuriken Technique)
Description: Much like the Roof Tile Shuriken Technique, but now, the objects will chase after the designated target for a length of 3 posts. The object can not make 90 degree turns, and can only veer left or right. This makes turning around possible, but not sudden. If the object hits something like a tree or rock it will stop.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 pm

''Cute," The Being said, as the fox somehow managed to alter his course, falling away from the field of blood. ''But it won't be enough." Immediately registering that the fox was, behind this little ruse, allowing his blood to pick up, he forced monsters to leap after the beast and prevent it from charging the attack. The ball was big but was not enough to block his vision; the animals transferred energy constantly to his mind. They told him what they saw, and he reacted. If he knew anything about the fox, was that it was never safe to risk. Act on instinct. Do what you must. The fox will always, otherwise, have his way. But that hardly mattered. This trivial ball was easy to dodge; he flew to a curved angle, dancing around the ball as he altered his course from the fire. At this moment, the animals, who were now directly in front of Rahenno, all exploded into a mass wave of blood, hopefully slamming against his body, stopping at nothing to prevent him from completing the charge. And after the trail of the attack had subsided, he gracefully twisted his path, flying up above Jedi, avoiding getting too close to he or his dragon. ''Attack me, Demon. Do it. End this man's miserable life, in order to end mine. I am your enemy. But more than I, humanity is your enemy. Do not let this life carry on. End it. End it now."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:59 pm
(this post isn't as Kleine, so don't b***h at me : p)

Hearing the rumble above him, the man decided to quickly evacuate the boy -- Koukotsu. He knew he was in danger, as the village was likely to soon be leveled. Quickly running back to the entrance to the tunnel, the man didn't even ask as he simply pulled Koukotsu in by flipping the position of the ground. Essentially, Koukotsu would be turned right upside-down, landing in the man's arms as he quickly darted off. ''I know you're a shinobi, but you are at more risk than anyone right now. I'm not underestimating you, I'm simply looking out for you. I don't want anyone to die over this petty squabble, and I believe some can be saved. I couldn't reach the others... I couldn't reach Velox, but I got to you, and I hope that you won't go back. Above all things, I hope for no one... not a single person to die." With this, he ran far from the range of Luo, Rahenno or even Kleine, though he didn't exit all the way to the Tree of Life. Instead of being that conscious, he simply activated his eternal eyes, susanoo veiling itself around them. They would be safe... for now.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:07 pm
The Kyuubi snarled. He knew that man's face he was one of the one he seen enter Rahenno's soul all those years ago. The Kyuubi smiled. He focused his fire now towards the blood wave. He knew better than to let the blood touch him, or even get close to it. He noted that through Rahenno's eyes. The wave caved in seeing how the fired was focused towards the middle. He then jumped back into the far off forest. Through the cover of the trees , the fox released more spheres. He spotted the Angel as he used the Uchiha as cover. The Kyuubi started to cradle a mixture off blood and chakra with his tails. This way he could stay mobile as long as long as he continuously condensed the mixture. But sooner or later the weight would stall him. Depending on the situation, he was going to drop the mixture or fire it, causing massive damage to the village of Kusa. Now he hoped the trees would hold out just abit longer.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff