Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:00 pm
(Boy I wish Arekku would post xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:01 pm
(( He had to rush off.
He'll back asap ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:02 pm
((ismail is right demonic, there's a rule that clones can't go outside of the country that the owner is in. If it it means anything though, I'm perfectly ok with demonic knowing about Fenrir killing Zane. It'll make things more fun, not to mention that it probably won't amount to jack-squat anyways once Zane comes back.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:03 pm
Nuppins
(( He had to rush off.
He'll back asap ))

((To rape you. stare (ok last ooc) ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:03 pm
(Well is it that something. I'll edit my post then. Fenrir was going to spread the news to everyone in the first place, so yea. XD)

(Edit: whoa! i did not see your post Fenrir. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:19 pm
((Well if he is fine with it, so be it, but nobody can use this information for now.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:25 pm
((lol you make it seem like he does this on the daily xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:49 pm
Aki remained where she sat on the branch. She heaved a sigh. This girl had a head made of rock. "Ne, so what's your name?" The white haired teen finally spoke tilting her head to the side. She was, one way or another, going to dog this girl into saying something other than blantanly stupid remarks. Aki moved so as she sat she could swing her legs back and forth. Her lips pursed with mild interest as she waited for a reply.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:55 pm
Ariana stared at Aki wondering, what good would that would do her.
"hmm what difference will that make to you?"
Ariana asked as she had her wrists secured behind her back  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:59 pm
Aki shrugged. "No good realy I guess since you won't tell me." She twisted her pinky in her ear. "Just curious I suppose. I mean it's common to be curious of the name of someone you're trying to talk. Then again it's common to give your own name first." Aki paused as if thinking. "Hey I'll make a trade with you. I'll tell you my name and you tell me yours. Sound fun?" She grinned almost rougishly at the girl.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 pm
"I really don't have taste for our name but if you remove this thing you put on my hands, I'll tell you my my first middle and last name."
Ariana said as she had an itch on her wrist that she couldnt even see since her hands were cuffed behind her back from that blood technique used earlier  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:14 pm
"Well that's a little rude. You don't want my name?" She feigned an upset face and sighed. Her hand placed to her chest in mock shock. Aki dropped the reaction and scratched the back of her head as she pondered the idea. Then suddenly the black blood melted into a single ring on each wrist. Though Ari was still bound by Arekku's dark matter (if I remember correctly >>). And if Ari even tried to form a sign with her hands Aki would cause the metal rings to spread to her fingers and lock them away.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:17 pm
Ariana scratched her wrists staring at Aki who seemed to act like a cartoon character straight out of an anime. (lol)
"Well if you're done being a weirdo..... my name is Ariana Shuketsu-Suru"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:20 pm
"Why I never" Aki sighed the words to herself. She then smiled lightly at the imprisoned girl. "Can I call you Ari? Or is that too familiar for ya? Though I gotta say I like your name. Ariana Shuketsu-Suru. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Like butter."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:25 pm
"Sure, but get me out of here and you can call me what ever you want...."
Ariana said simply as the metal melted off her hands but she sat patiently with no harmful intent as she sat behind the bars. She just didnt like being constricted when she felt she was pretty much locked in already.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games