Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

Misa slammed a sake bottle on the table and laughed,

"Drinking, trust me."

She said wanting to get out of her hangover by drinking more.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:15 pm
Mizu looked down at the sake. "Cant imma clone."  

Rockgirl809

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:53 am
User Image

Misa frowned and lained her head down again,

"Aww."

She said a bit disappointed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:14 pm
"Ok?..." She said as she leaned back a bit and crossed her arms.  

Rockgirl809

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

Misa sat up putting the Sake bottle away and finally had snapped out of her hangover feelign alot better she then got a coffee to go and left the shop.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:40 pm
(I just realized Tetsuo took Daron's woman like a effen G. Haha I'm sorry but thats a total Rage quit moment lol)  

Havok-Trance

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:43 pm
Nuppins
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki nodded to him, "Yeah, I'm a Jounin." Newly appointed but no matter. She began eating again, picking through the shrimp fried rice till she had eaten all of the shrimp and then set to the rest of it. "Alas, I have no knowledge on Suiton. But I'd love to train with you one day." She sighed and scratched her head. Aki had relied on her bloodline and implant more so than the basic techniques.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

[[She sure is taking long.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:26 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

The hiss of AKira's radio soon sprang to life as a urgent voice appeared. "Akira! Akira! Come on! This is an SS Class emergency! For the love of God pick up"! The sound of explosions could be heard from the background.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:36 pm
Akira jumped up quickly as he touched his eye piece. "Auron? What going on!?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Finally AUron responed with a breath of relief. "Oh thank God. It is good to hear that voice again. I am currently passing the Meadow of Tranquility, so listen here is the short version. I have an angel inside of me, so I guess that makes me a jinchuuriki. The angel told me something bad was going to happen and it did. These men attacked Hanzo in his own office. The angel immediately told me to flee the village and head somewhere safe, so I immediately thought of this place. I am going to keep on the move to lower the chances of discovery because apparently I am the target. I personally think that those men are trying to distract the Kage so they can get to me. Don't worry about me, I will be fine by himself, help Hanzo, he is outnumbered greatly".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:48 pm
"Ok, Come to the Grass and to the Ramen shop. A woman by the name of Chiru Aki, shall be here. Stay within the village with here and you should be good." Akira turned to Aki. "Sorry, that our date was interrupted. But, I'll make it up to you later. A Chunnin shall arrive looking for you. His name is Auron. He is one of my students. Hang around with him and calm him down. I shall be back as soon as I can." Akira paused for a moment. "At times like these I would kiss you, but it would seem thats its to early to make those jesters so....until next time." He said as he took off towards the gates.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:52 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron then said, "Alright. But I don't think it is wise to stay in one place, but I trust your judgement. I am on my way there".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:57 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

It wasn't long before AUron arrived, and immediately he spotted a girl. Walking up to her, AUron said in short gasps, "Are.....gasp...are you..gasp...Chiru? Akira....huff..said to meet you here". Auron was completely out of breath. He had just spanned an entire nation within a few hourse, so naturally he was out of energy, with sweat beading his face.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:16 pm
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Everything seemed to happen so fast. Aki's head was still whirling about Akira's comment about kissing her when Auron showed up. She nearly jumped out of her seat by his breathless voice. "Y-yes. Please call me by Aki." She smiled at him. "I heard the gist of your issue and know it's not wise for you to stay in one spot. But I think a cup of tea and quick breather would be good for you. So if you don't mind getting off your feet." With one hand she gestured to the spot Akira had just previously sat in and offered him a warm cup of black tea that had come by on the converyor belt. "You may eat whatever you wish. The tab's on me." The wind clone nervously tapped her finger. She wished to retrieve the real Aki, but didn't want to leave the boy alone. Plus the original Aki was with Arekku all the more protection. And if this kid was real an angel holder Arekku might be able to help him sort this out.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:26 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron graciously accepted his hosts gift and said, "Thanks, and if you don't mind, I'll just have something simple such as a bowl of noodles". Auron noticed that the tea was slightly lukewarm so using just a bit of his angels power, he slightly increased the temperature in his hands to heat it up even more. Respectfully but quickly, he quickly gulped down the refreshing tea. "Ahhhhh. That was good. Thank you for all your help Aki. I hear you are a friend of Akira. How far do you two go back if you don't mind me asking". Normally, AUron was never nosy, however he had to get his mind off certain things.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games