Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:28 pm
Jogging in, Luo panted and put his hands on his knees. He finally arrived back. He walked over to a bench and sat. "I wish I could go home already." Luo thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:21 pm
Masterharper of Pern
((Hey Jims Oreo... I don't know what it is, but now that you warned me what should I do? Seriously, Vrail doesn't know that anything is wrong with it. Also Just because I know doesn't mean Vrail knows, so I just can't be out of no where "s**t gotta get rid of this." because that doesn't work in RL.

Also why did you kill him? He didn't do anything wrong. It just makes a hassel for him, to restart. Who knows he might just quit the guild because he lost his character. We had a spar and so you killed him, jeez))

(yeah, what Zeramaru said, and I fought with him, and brough him safely to my Kage. Then I brought him here upon the Kazekage's request. Then he was given to Zeramaru, and Zeramaru and Z killed him. Mostly Zeramaru though...

... And if Z EVER figures out that you have that shuriken, he will try and kill you for it. Havock knows why stare

Ok I'll tell you. It is a key to a safe with alot of information on Suna. And in that safe is also puppetry stuff, and weapons. Z is going to open up a shop soon, and he needs to open the safe. And the safe can't be broken because of it's importance. It's like the Suna Bank of Important stuff that very few know about... )  

Zombie Swagger

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:21 pm
Bursting into the Grand Hall, the Suna Bunshin of Jono slid to a screeching halt against the floor as he held a curled up Aki with him, covered by a cloak. "I need medical attention. There is a good deal of blood loss and the most devastating is a ruptured Achilles tendon. Any help would be appreciated." The clone shouted as sound resonated through his sandy throat knowing that even if the real Jono were here, he knew no medical jutsu.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:35 pm
jims oreo
(yeah, what Zeramaru said, and I fought with him, and brough him safely to my Kage. Then I brought him here upon the Kazekage's request. Then he was given to Zeramaru, and Zeramaru and Z killed him. Mostly Zeramaru though...

... And if Z EVER figures out that you have that shuriken, he will try and kill you for it. Havock knows why stare

Ok I'll tell you. It is a key to a safe with alot of information on Suna. And in that safe is also puppetry stuff, and weapons. Z is going to open up a shop soon, and he needs to open the safe. And the safe can't be broken because of it's importance. It's like the Suna Bank of Important stuff that very few know about... )

((Well... if it's that important then just ask for it. Vrail doesn't care if it's important and it doesn't matter to him. If Z finds out Vrail has it, ask like a normal person would and if I refuse then fight me. But I won't refuse, because I really don't can about Puppets or any of the stuff. I myaswell throw it away and have you find it in the trash. >.> ))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:41 pm
(Your the worst kind of person.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:50 pm
Sano cracked the door of the Great Hall open and peaked his head in. He pulled his cloack close around his body to hide the deep grooves all across his body. He then saw Jono holding the girl he had just fought and walked over to him. "How's she doing?" Sano then looked back to Zane who he believed was following him. "Also, can we get Zane some medical attention, too? I burned him fairly badly...He's able to walk and everything, but he's in pretty bad shape." Sano's head sunk as he reviewed the fight in his head. What was wrong with me? I went crazy in that fight? I shouldn't have gone so far as to injure them so badly... Sano then jerked his head up quickly as he remembered something. "Where is Zeramaru-sama? I need to speak with him about...my 'injuries.'" Sano put air quotes around the word "injuries" as he searched around the hall of Zeramaru.

((gtg, may or may not be able to get on later.))  

Plexilate

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:59 pm
A second Jono made his way into the Grand Hall and walked up behind Sano. "She'll be fine, nothing too drastic, but help would be appreciated soon. As for your injuries, I'd try some glue or something."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:02 pm
jims oreo
(Your the worst kind of person.)

((What Calm and Sensible? I like to fight, but not for my life. Especially for stupid reasons and when I just verily started on my RPC. If I die I want it to be by a person of the same strength and Rank. It's not fair when someone just kills you because they can and it's not Honorable. One of the questions in the Exam was would you Honor someone. I answered Yes! but only when they have done something great. So far I haven't seen anyone that has those qualities other than alot of the AS. It's because people lose themselves to power and become pigheaded. Hahaha Fight me to the death for a Shuriken/Key that I don't even want!!! Yeah... and what Planet are you from? Come on, don't you guys have enough blood on your hands?))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:18 pm
Zane walked into the Great Hall with several burns in his body, and a cut across his right cheek that would later become a scar. He overheard Sano talking and quickly answered, "Hey, I don't really need urgent attention, I'll be fine. I lost due to the fact that I ran out of chakra rather than my injuries," Zane laughed. "I can wait for attention, what I wanna know is, what's going to happen now that the match is over," he added.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:19 pm
The change of temperature drew Aki from her sleep. She gave a groan and tried to move only to find herself bound up. "Wh-what the hell- AH!" Her sudden movements sent a shock of pain from her leg. A harsh cough forced itself from her body, seems lying in the snow wasn't the best thing for her. She groaned as the pain nearly sent her unconscious again.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:24 pm
(You aren't a Suna Shinobi, you don't know what it is like to feel powerless. Every Sand Shinobi does. We are the hotspot for terrorist attacks (Literally))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:35 pm
Hearing that Vrail had another test, Shiro started to curl back up to get some sleep. Around the time that he was about to doze off, he heard someone come in and ask for medical attention. Looking up, he noticed it was aki. Sighing he walks up to where she is now, squats down near the leg and starts looking at it. "Well I can't exactly stop the bleeding, but I can probably create something of an artificial attachment for the tendon. At least then you can walk on it."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:14 pm
"If sensei says so..." She whispered in a hoarse voice. The young girl was still held in Jono's arms and wrapped up in the cloak. It was warm and comfortable. The sick feeling from the loss of blood and lack of chakra was far from her mind. All she knew was that she was safe and Shiro was here. Only thing that would make this better would be if she could see Vrail and apologize.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:18 pm
((Yeah... Sorry I didn't mean to sound rude. I'm just saying there are some things to fight for and then there the unimportant things that should be fought over. This Key is yours just come get it. Also I promise to not attack Sunagakure!))

Vrail heard Aki shout, his heart skipped a beat at her voice. After searching he found her, near Shiro-sensei. He hid behind a pillar, trying not to be seen. He still thought she hated him.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:19 pm
((Zeramaru has more info on suna than kursiu... i practical built it))

Zeramaru checks the events that happened and then smiled as he checked a name on the paper.

"Sano you will fight Areku. Luo against Vrail. Aki please rest some more then I'll put you in your last match." Zeramaru said but he already passed Aki.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games