Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:12 pm
((Oh ya and also just a mounth past in normal time but risa froze time for her travle so she looks like one or 2 years older! WELL....just read my post 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:33 pm
((>.< Sorry it took me so long to post gonk I had computer issues...))

Eden looked at both of the skirts, then shrugged. "Ah, why not. I'll take the red one." Snagging it out of Keilantra's hands, she looked around to find somewhere to change. "Uh... is there a bathroom or something around here?" she asked sheepishly.  

freyathedark

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:37 pm
Keilantra pointed to the right...well her right, Eden's left...to a small hallway that led to the bathroom.She then starting looking through her shirts for something that matched."Ed what kind of top do you want?!"She yelled to you from the closet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:46 pm
Eden went down the hall and into the bathroom. "I don't know... something... black? Or red, I don't care..." She pulled on the skirt after taking off her shorts and smoothed it out. Walking out, she posed and said, laughing, "How do I look?"  

freyathedark

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:47 pm
Eri looked out Keila's window. The sun was starting to set. Puffy white clouds rolled across the purple-redish sky. She watched as a little bird flew by. Her ears twitched and she licked her lips when she saw the bird.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:51 pm
Keilantra looked through all her shirts.'What to pick, what to pick....'She pulled out a black tank top with a red ribbon on it.She walked over to you and threw it on on your head than sat on her bed."I comand you to hurry and put that on!"She waved her finger around and giggled.She popped up and grabbed a black flower pin and put it in your hair before you went to change.  

DeeMac61206

freyathedark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:03 pm
Eden stuck her tounge out at Keilantra and laughed. "Yes, Master, yes, Master..." Heading back into the bathroom, Eden changed into the tank top and came out again. "So... do I look nightclubby to y'all?" she asked, grinning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:09 pm
Keilantra laughed."Of course you do Ed! Now off to te club we go?"She said while walking over to the door and swinging it open.She straightened her skirt out and nodded towards the exit.  

DeeMac61206

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:11 pm
Eri turned around and smiled at Eden. "You look great." she said. she was so glad that they would finally be able to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:15 pm
Eden grinned at the two girls. "Thanks! You guys look great too!"

((So... we'll meet at the nightclub again?))  

freyathedark

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:28 pm
She grinned." Shall we be on our way?" eri asked the other two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:28 pm
((I posted at the nightclub...))  

DeeMac61206

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:24 pm
(oki doki Armonhy, I will meet you there!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:26 pm
((oh well...I'm not posting there. I have some other stuff to do with Livvy so I can't get caught up in Risa stuff just yet))  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

sileeka_h

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:25 pm
"I'm assuming it's two maximum to a room, " Airah answered in reply to Txaik's question. "Well, I don't mind sharing if any of you really want to. I'm fussy though, so just a warning to you two in advance."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games