Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:14 am
((Alex is back, and Rakata is still insane. other than that, not to much has happened.))

Rakata continued pounding away with the .50. his aim hadnt deteriorated, that was for sure.he had to teleport back to his dorm 4 times to get more targets, and in the end he had no more ammo letf in the weapon, and 1 target left standing. pulling out his Colt he advanced on the target and put 3 rounds where a persons head would be. he wnet to examin his work, and wound he had attained greater skill than he thought. three shots, one hole.
Rakata smiled at his work and took everything back to his dorm  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 am
Alex covered himself up and said. "I'm fine. I;m just heading to my dorm!" He said as in a flash he was at his dorm.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Slowly walking back to her dorm, Riena drug her tried feet not particularly looking where she was going. Starting to open her door with packet of grading papers in hand, she bumped forehead first into some one's chest who was apparently taller than her. Not yet looking up, tiredly she said,"I'm ready to quit. Haven't I done enough yet?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:35 pm
Alex was putting his trousers on as he heard Riena's voice. And In a flash he was out the of the dorm and next to her. "Hello Riena!" He stopped as he saw she was talking to someone.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hey Alex," she said quietly sending the student away and going in her room flopping face first onto her bed, shoes falling off. She closed her eyes tiredly mumbling I'm leaving.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:48 pm
User ImageI couldnt stopped being depressed. I was lonley...Hmph. I needed a friend instead of Rakata that would hang out with me...but who? I picked up my cell
"Auntie...Is Cuz Melinda there..?"
Auntie Mason quickly cleared her throat
"No she isnt Hun..but good news! She might visit u soon!!"
I paused...Er-WHY was she going to visit???
"Ummm.....Okaaay when?"
"Tommorw!" my Auntie said joyly
"Nooo..NOOOOO! I mean I have an big exam tommorw and I cant talk to her..only on phone.."

I didnt know why but only me and my Cousin got along on phone if I talked to her anywhere else..we'd begin to fight..I once gave her a black eye. and dislocated her shoulder. Gives a new meaning to "cat fight"
I hung up the phone...trying not to sound rude with a simple goodbye. and Walked around..hopefully Id make a friend sooner or later

MajikBooBear

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:29 pm
User ImageTJ had finally stopped crying and actually managed to shower herself off. Hearing some voices from the other room, she finished scrubbing her face and promptly turned off the water. She stepped carefully out of the shower, still nervous about how much blood she had lost from those bullet wounds, and wrapped herself in one of Riena's towels-- it would have to suffice until she got back to her dorm and found some clothing that wasn't shot to ribbons. Leaning down into the tub, she scooped up the handful of bullets that had emerged from her skin and held onto them to show Rakata.

"Riena, is it okay if I borrow this towel till I get--" She stopped abruptly and stared at the boy hanging in the doorway of Riena's dorm.

"Alex?" she said quietly, a frown forming on her face as she brushed her damp black hair out of her eyes. She took a step closer and a bullet fell out of her hand. "You... died," she said, unable to conceive what she was seeing. "I woke up face-down on your grave this afternoon. How did you get here?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:36 am
"Rakata brought me back so how." He said as he turned back around to see Riena. "Leaving..Why?" He asked standing there.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:55 am
Rakata had gotten everything stowed away and locked up. he left his dorm with Ryth right on his heels, and waled around looking for Annabell. he had a second lesson in mind for her. as he continued walking he passed Riena's dorm and thought. meh, well it'll take a awhile to find her, even with my aptitude for finding people. so i'll just call her to the courtyard.he thought.
Annabell, meet me in the courtyard when you get a chance, i have your second lesson ready for you. he said telepathically to her. Ryth looked at him with interest. "what? can you hear me speaking telepathically?" Ryth looked away and started licking a paw. Rakata rolled his eyes and started walking again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same," Riena mumbled not looking up. She had been down for several days now, the lack of free time and stress was taking its tole.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:34 pm
User ImageThe thought had popped in my head...? Rakata....Second lesson?! YES! I quickly stuffed a piece of cookie in my mouth.. I needed some energy. I quickly ran to the courtyard and waited...and played with my eye color for awhile and played with some energy  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:04 pm
User Image "Riena, you're going through a rough patch right now, but you'll get through it. I mean, look at me." TJ gestured first to her skin, dotted with little white circles and lines of healing wounds, then to the little pile of bullets resting in her cupped hand. She knew Riena wasn't actually looking at her, but she felt like she ought to try and make her point anyway. "I got through all this and I turned out okay, if a little rattled." With the last statement, she cast a glance at the miraculously corporeal Alex.

"If you're planning on going anywhere, forget about it. Just go to sleep; that's as far as you need to travel right now. I'll get the towel back to you when I come back for my old clothes." She nodded in parting to Alex and headed back to her dorm. Shutting the door, she slipped into a new set of clothes and grabbed her messenger bag, filling it with her notebook, some pencils, and the handful of bullets. Feeling incredibly stupid, she sat down on the edge of her bed and closed her eyes.

Hey, Rakata. You're telepathic, right? God, I feel like such an idiot doing this. Rakata, if you can hear my thoughts-- which is really creepy, by the way-- remember how I said I had some stuff to show you? Well, can you meet me somewhere, like in the cafeteria or courtyard or something? Ugh, you can't send me messages, can you.... I'm pretty much talking to myself here, huh? Well, if you can hear me, meet me in... the courtyard. Yeah, the courtyard. Over and out.... Jesus Christ, this is ridiculous....

The Night Faery

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:52 am
Alex watched TJ walk away. "Riena you can't leave us." He said as he turned to face her.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:12 am
Rakata heard TJ's thoughts of course, but he waited for her anyway. he was in the courtyard waiting for Annabell to arrive so he could teach her the importance of controlling her power. Ryth jumped up into his lap as he sat down and started purring
"oh, you big softy." Rakata said, while scratching behind the cat's ears.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:01 am
User Image"Hey Rakata, Im ready" Im smiled and tried to look proffensnial..why did i try so hard to impress him... I saw a kitty sitting on his lap "awww Cute kitty whats his name?"  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games