Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:16 pm
"Sorry ma'am." Fang said in his gruff voice. "You don't mind if I watch the fights with you and your friend do you?" He asked, trying to be polite and not doing a very good job with his voice sounding like an angry wolf's growl.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:08 pm
Emily nodded slowly stil recovering form teh shock. "Sure" she said with a smirk looking at the weapon again.  

ibazinga

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:52 pm
Noticing the the woman was looking at his Gatling gun, he said "Don't worry, I wont shoot it at anyone who doesn't deserve it. I only carry weapons for protection." He smiled as he said it. Showing his fangs, he quickly stopped smiling and turned towards the arena.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:25 pm
"It doesn't scare me, you just startled me before. Very interesting..." she said looking out at the arena.  

ibazinga

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:56 pm
He just smirked and thought I hope that moron Talon isn't here to. and looked upon the arena.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:17 pm
Leon

"Something on your mind?" asked Leon as he looked at Fang, now also recovering from Emily's reaction. "You look a little worried."

Xela

Xela, now ready, charged towards Jesse. Deciding to first test her, he made his way with a direct approach.

Striker

"Hm," said Striker as he watched from his hidden spot in the stands. "He's testing her first...let's see where this leads."

A few moments later, he noticed that a few more people had arrived...one of them being Naoki.

"So she decided to take up my offer...interesting..."

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:41 pm
"No, nothing. Just remembering someone." Fang said as his ears perked up as the fight started.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:42 pm
Emily leaned against Leon and sighed happily. "So what where you doing in the market place when you found me?" she asked.  

ibazinga

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:44 pm
"Looking for both you and a new futon," he said with a smile, holding her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:00 pm
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

The wolf demon began to grow bored as she watched the two down below. Her nose had picked up others as well, and her eye's scanned the arena, from where she sat and quickly spotted them. There was a human girl, the one she spotted when coming in here, as well as a Neko female, another wolf demon and the wolf she had told she would come. More smells of other figures wafted over her nose and she sighed, closing her eye's. "Why did I come here again?", she asked herself.

Growing irritated, she stood from her seat and proceeded to exit the arena. Though she had come, on request of the odd glowing wolf, she had no desire to remain. And besides, she was new to Byako city as well, so there was plenty for her to see. And as of right now, she had the desire to play with someone. So with a grin, she made her way out, wondering where she would end up. "Now where...will my next morsel lye?"

{{ exit to Kanaresheii }}

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

MinstrelingDoe

Feral Bard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:24 pm
Jesse sheathed her sword. She had darkness cover her hands, and got ready for Xela's first attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:42 am
A smile spread onto her face and she rested her head on his shoulder, "Well maybe I can help you with teh second one now that you found me." she laughed a little.  

ibazinga

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:37 pm
Leon

"I'd like that," he said, smiling as he held her.

Xela

Xela noticed the darkness surrounding Jesse's hands. Even so, he continued with his attack and swung at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:11 pm
Jesse smirked, and dodged it quickly, moving backwards. She ran forward, and tried kicking Xela.

((The girl has Jesse's fighting style, Capoeria))  

MinstrelingDoe

Feral Bard

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:22 pm
This being the first time he fought a capoeira user, Xela had to stop midswing and dodge the kick.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff