Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:50 pm
grass village has a long line of nine winged angel hosts lol, i say monte stays within the grass village.

but if a host goes rogue the village they defect to should come to its ownership instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:56 pm
Leaf should get to keep the Gobi, I've been there forever.  

Irish-Sama

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:34 pm
Well it would need redone properly. If a host defects, but is then killed and taken back to their village and the beast sealed, then they would get to keep it, not the village the host defected to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:48 am
I like the idea of having this demon's stay within rp, I feel like it would spark more rivalry between villages because the only way to acquire more would be to get into someone's village, defeat their jinchuuriki, seal the bijuu(after combatting its released form which would be rp'd by the former host) and leave. Ofcourse this would be made interesting by the fact that no one will simply hand over a bijuu or angel and no one is going to just stand by and watch their village lose one of its weapons like that...ya know? I really like it but its something that we need to all agree on along with Alicia and the majority of the guild.  

xLytez

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:19 pm
If the host defects, then the new village has ownership of the bijuu. Unless given notice that the other village will be dispatching ANBU to arrest or kill, then its just a fight over the demon. Its a game of tug-a-war.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:16 pm
if we do this, one person needs to have final say. And we need to add a legitimate way to seal a Biju,as well as give each village an bijju sealing item.  

Sindenky

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:03 pm
Probably each kage must know the sealing jutsu for the bijuu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:34 pm
What of former kages?

I would make it a Sealing technique, and then we should redo sealing to be a bit more open.
OOOOORRRRRR Sealing jutsu that does it, but the item given to each village has a sealing ritual built into it. This allows anyone who knows the ritual(Kages start, they can chose to teach others) can preform it to bind a Beast to the item.

But Medical ninja can bind then into scrolls for very short periods of time. This would be damn good.  

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 am
I'm just going to post this here and hope it gets looked at.

So we all know that Akira(Raimundo vi Britannia) is the Tsuchi-Kage and in turn a crew member. He preforms a few crew duties, but when the reformation was done, his name was dropped from the list of true crew members. He made a small fuss and Alicia allowed him to keep working in 2 departments. Recruiter, and Approving Bloodlines and clans.

Now, I'm on Hiatus atm, but received a PM from him requesting to become a full crew member. I was considering it, but then i saw this. In fact seeing this makes me want to move back to my original position, he should NOT be a member of the crew.

Hell possibly even replace the kage. Iwagakure's activity has skidded to a halt. The 3 last posts were as dated:
May 30th - Xx Freezing Nightmare xX
Jun 2nd - Eris5
Jun 7th - Raimundo vi Britannia

It has been 20 day's since that village has seen a post from either member, or Kage. Currently its simply a waste of space in the forum section, and that's not right.

So what do you all think we should do? Fulfill his request to become full crew member?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 am
I say deny his request.
And probably bring the topic of his lack of activity in the "I just want you all to know" topic.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:38 am
Can someone do profile and BL/Clan approvals?

I would, but no time, still on hiatus for this trip.
Thank you a ton to the people who help me out with this <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:57 am
I'm willing.  

Crimson Remedy

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:44 pm
Crimson Remedy
I'm willing.

Sorry Crimson but with the set up we have your simply a Kage, you should focus on getting the sound village as pro as possible.

If you can handle both crew and kage duties, then talk to Alicia about a "promotion" to active crew.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:51 pm
Sindenky
Crimson Remedy
I'm willing.

Sorry Crimson but with the set up we have your simply a Kage, you should focus on getting the sound village as pro as possible.

If you can handle both crew and kage duties, then talk to Alicia about a "promotion" to active crew.

YupYup. I was just volunteering to help you out Sin. biggrin
Btw, I was about to ask, do I become kage when I finish the exams?  

Crimson Remedy

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:44 pm
TECHNICALLY your kage now. But that makes your exam sort of pointless....

So basically when you get back to sound you should pick up on the lack of kage and know what you have to do lol.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games