Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
The fall of doodie /After math. (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:55 pm
Syaoran turned the key in the DeLorien and it coughed and sputtered to life the engine rumbling in the shelter he stepped out of the door, and looked around Doc was still probably fixing that sword he then walked over to another door and opened it, inside Mel was snoozing as tho she hadn't slept in years, he closed the door and sat back down in the car, it being elevated when he pushed the gas pedal and the back wheels spun. he then flipped the lever and the strange part of the dashboard lit up. well it's working he thought and then looked at the Y shaped thing flashing. it really was working, and if it worked as tho doc said it would they could return to the world he knew before the war started. he was filled with hope, he could go farther into he future and see what it would look like. Maybe go see the G-virus outbreak that happened before he was born ((before i started gaia XD)) yes he very much felt alive again. he then looked down the tunnels which had been boarded up until earlier this morning. I wonder if that elf is alright he thought  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 pm
As Duri tended to Mary, Aleta was becoming frustrated. She was on the ar side o he room, exploring it one area at a time, while keeping enough light on Duri and Mary. She kicked every stray rock she saw, and her pet Phee, Vincent (its been a while sine i mentioned him! He's still with me : P) followed behind her, wincing at ever sound from the shadows. "Where ARE we?" Of course, she knew, they were in an underground cave, but it was a S.I.N lab in B.O.O territory! "*sigh*"  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:03 pm
*looking at syaoran ans w8ing for something to happen*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:05 pm
Syaoran finally realized Keiro hadn't followed the Doc into the room and said "you wanna know what this thing does?"

HOLY MOTHER OF MARY the doc yelled from behind the door, syaoran turned and looked in and he saw the doc holding his hand, he burned it of course then turned back to Keiro  

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:11 pm
*looks at doc* did my sword do that?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:15 pm
The doc said "I forgot to put my glove back on and i burnt my hand but yeah its done" the doc handed the sword back to Keiro and then looked at the car, he hopped back inside it and tapped the gas pedal a few times

Syaoran on the other hand just sat in a chair and began polishing the barrel of his sniper  

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:16 pm
is it fixed? can i use it? Is it just like normal? *looks at car*
(is it just like a normal car or does it have anything special?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:20 pm
Syaoran said "well yes it will work fine, just like it used to"

((im stealing the DeLorean from back to the future lol))  

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:21 pm
ok kool! w8 a minute, y am i in the back seat? bs...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:23 pm
((dude your not XD))  

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:48 pm
which is wut i wood say if i was xD ( sweatdrop srry, where am i?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:50 pm
Syaoran looked at Kiero who ha moved over into a corner before, as tho he was a bit crazy he then said "you ok"  

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:53 pm
srry, i had sugar ceral for breakfast  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:02 pm
Syaoran looked at him and said "What kind, i haven't had cereal in forever" he know even wanted to go back even more  

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:10 pm
(( Were ARE you guys?! XD We're on page 124 btw))

Aleta turned and her light shined on something hard and smooth. Yay! "Hey guys, I think I found the door!" She came closer, and indeed, it was a shiny metal door.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff