Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:28 pm
"I was born human. It never really mattered to me... I was dead by the time I really could decide for myself what to do with that humanity... And I was turned into... well... the human equivalent of what I am now... If I could have even been called human..." He closes his eyes and turns his head toward the sky. "I did some stuff here and there, saved the world and all dying to do it. You know that whole story, and was brought to heaven..." he opens his eyes "Eventually eternal peace gets boring. So I told a human of Heaven and got sent to hell losing my human body... A Shadow Wolf ate me, I took it over from the inside, and became the wolf. I sold my souls to a devil for a body. This one in fact... I was of course angry I destroyed several realms of the underworld most notably the one that housed the entire population of Shadow Wolves absorbing their souls I hunted the demon who tricked me and burned him alive... using his ashes to make this blade." He lifts the blade and it catches the faint light that falls to the forest floor. "Then I came here and was bound against my will into service of the Lady of the Forest. And I too have grown tired of this... so I seek my birthplace so that I may die... and perhaps finally stay that way."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:06 pm
Aella had never hunted anything before and the rabbit wasn't much smaller then she saw..she had always been on the small side for a wolf. Aella leaped forwards almost positive she would missed but was shocked when she felt the furry rabbit between her teeth. She looked up at the fozed, her eyes wide and pleading for what to do next as her jaws held the rabbit by the scruff of the neck, the rabbit jerk violently and Aella sat down afraid to lose her balance.  

Serafinariv

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:08 am
"You never seem to cease to surprise me Vale. That's quite an interesting past you've got." Vahuka said, although he didn't sound like he was too amazed. Though he had to admit he would have never been able to figure out Vale's past on his own, or even guessed that there was so much to it, he didn't quite see how it affected anything now. "So, now all you supposedly need to train an heir and then find your home, ending all this for you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:42 pm
Rose had been managing to keep a slight tab on everyone--she couldnt tell where they were, only that they were with others and were semi safe. She rubbed her eyes, still completely groggy from the short amount of sleep she had managed to get. Someones gonna be looking for me soon.. she told herself, unable to hold back a yawn. She gently nudged Eden, Welcome back, she said sleepily, leaning against the trunk of a tree. She didnt have the energy to get up. Where are Vexen and whoever else? she asked openly, not caring if anyone else heard her. She yawned again and closed her eyes, waiting for a reply from someone..anyone.

((I hate tests. >.<
I finally took the last of them.D: ))

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:04 pm
(((I really, really apologize for not replying yet, I've been terribly busy with Private roleplays of the dozens....I'll try to reply soon.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:31 am
"I've been stuck in this forest for over a thousand years... needless to say it's boring... though things have been picking up so to say. You know Heaven doesn't play by the rules of time... they dropped me here before my human self was born... I don't have much time left to get there... and kill myself."  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:12 pm
Vahuka shook his head as Vale told him of his plan. "Messing with time is just as bad as tampering with the spirit world. From what I know, affecting events that have already happened will have a terrible effect on the future. Such as the killing of a person in the past. By killing yourself in the past, your going to change the future, for better or worse. I advise that you not go through with your plan." he said, even though he knew it was not what Vale would want to hear from him. "I'm sure there is another way you can fix this. You seem to be that skilled." he added.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:34 pm
"Sure but the end result is the same. The future gets changed with Vale Harden Ryuu never being created, and the world still gets destroyed I never come here, It's quite the thing. I'm not quite sure I'll succeed. or maybe I do... there is a chance that, in my mad quest to kill myself I create what I am... one of those tales. But I don't really care at least I finally get to rest. What do you know of the undead?"  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:30 pm
"I know enough that they should not be messed with either!" Vahuka said harshly. He seemed to be full of "should not", "don't", and such, but it was for two reasons. One, he had either seen firsthand what happens when certain things that shouldn't be tampered with were, and produced disasterous results, or had educated himself on what happens.
The second reason was because he didn't want Vale to try any methods he was thinking up because of exactly the first reason. Any number of things could go wrong and have a devastating effect. "The dead can be brought back to life, technically making them 'undead'. However, the process is very difficult, and one should never expect to bring back the dead in bulk. Only one at a time." he told Vale. "Another problem with bringing the dead back is that there is no way to predict how they will act once revived. Some end up retaining their humanity, knowledge, intellect, and such. Others just end up becoming monsters that try to kill all other living things until they are stopped. I guess that's what humans have based their 'zombie' stories on that I've heard a few times." he said.
"Why do you ask about the undead now? Do you have another plan you want them for?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 am
Wolf Form
User Image

Human Form
User Image

If you would like to have a furry rp with me then feel free to send me a pm with your starter or tell me to start and I will. I am almost always literate and I keep long rps. Thank you for your time. Remember PMS only.  

Winged Furry Empress

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:14 am
Joko Marish

Jako took in all that she had told him, the camp swarmed with men and hunters, an attack going to be made, and to hold in the secret that she had showed him. He looked to her and nodded,"I promise you, I will not reveal your identity, to me, you will remain the little cub..." He said softly to her, looking to her with his human eyes and a light smile formed, even in this serious situation, but it turned to a frown when she told him that she may not stay long."Why will you have to go?" He asked her curiously.

((Sorry for taking so long to reply Mai10188, I got busy with every other roleplay I'm in.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 am
darkness killer92
Wolf Form
User Image

Human Form
User Image

If you would like to have a furry rp with me then feel free to send me a pm with your starter or tell me to start and I will. I am almost always literate and I keep long rps. Thank you for your time. Remember PMS only.

((Not to be a bothersome person and all, but you're supposed to make a topic for your own if your recruiting for a roleplay. Either go to the 1x1 forum or make your own topic here.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:44 am
User Image

((I hate that I can't delete posts that are in my own thread. Anyway, sorry for the looooong delay. This week was beyond busy. Finals are either next week or week after next. So, ON WITH THE SHOW!))

Vexen and Diana pushed through the brush to locate the rabbit and found Aella with the rabbit squirming in her mouth. Both vixens found her expression to be quite cute as she did not know what to do with it. Vexen was not sure if it would be a good idea to make Aella kill the rabbit, but she reconsidered. She did not want to baby any of the pups from skills they would use to survive with. "Aella, good job catching the rabbit. That's your dinner so as such you must treat it so. Position you mouth on the back of the rabbits neck, then bite as hard as you can. But you have to do it fast ok?" Vexen said sternly, but she gave the little wolf a reassuring nod.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:10 pm
Aella whimpered as she felt the rabbit's heartbeat between her teeth. She closed her eyes and bite down hard and quick, killing the rabbit instently. Aella dropped the rabbit, her eyes wide her muzzle red with blood. Almost immediately she started to gag and rub her muzzle on the grass, chewing peiced to get the taste of blood from her mouth. She whimpered and whined as she did this. She didn't like killing the rabbit even if it was her food. it was the first time has killed anything. Having feed from her mother's milk until just two weeks ago when her mother had started bring her meat and fish.

(*pounces of darkness* YA YOUR BACK!!)  

Serafinariv

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

(( XD worst part is, finals week is coming up and I don't even get a break right after))

Vexen refrained from sighing out loud. She figured the pup would be uncomfortable but she already had the rabbit in her clutches. Vexen moved over to ward Aella and with one paw, pulled her away from the grass and toward her own body. She looked down at her. "I'm sorry....But such is the way of life. It's unfortunately a dog - eat - dog world and we have to kill to survive." Vexen knew it was blunt but on this matter she had to be stern. "Come, we are almost to the den. I'll carry your kill." Vexen picked up the rabbit, giving Aella a quick wink and started forward. Diana followed.

At the den, Diana was pretty sure most people would be back at the den by now. She wondered how Diego and Kyubi were holding up. Then she thought about Rose and everyone else.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games