Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:15 pm

"Alright. But just to the mansion." Sigfried said as he then got onto Kuro behind Hotaru, very unhappy that he was accepting help.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:08 am

»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffaello smiled. "Okay, hmm.." He said, staring inside the
cabinets. He took out two little bags of cookies, chocolate chip and soft
sugar. Ralf went back to the table and sat down, then opened the bags
and laid them on the table. "Cookie?" He asked with a smile. Ralf
would make her something to eat, but he wasn't a very good cook, and
the chef didn't seem to be here right now.

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:20 pm

User Image

Lillian gratefully accepted a cookie from him and began nibbling on it. "Thank you," she said softly before taking a sip of water. She secretly hoped that she wasn't being such a bore to him. She was surprised that he had remained with her for this long. She thought he would have left by now to do something else, but she was happy that he decided to stay.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:56 am

Lenah blinked. Where did everyone go? I must've zoned out or something....she thought while walking down the hall to her room, the only place she could manage to get to without getting lost. Was Alaina actually there? Or did she dream that too? Maybe this whole vampire thing was a hallucination too " Yeah...I'll just go take a nap and everything will be normall. I'll be in my room and father will be there to wake me up....she yawned. Who was she kidding? Well at least she doesn't have to worry about the vampires. They hate her anyway...She yawned again before opening her door. God she was tired.

((OMFG!! Sorry >~> I'm on punnishment so I'll only be able to rp when I'm at school...and IF I'm not late >~<))

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 pm

»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

Raffaello's smile stayed on his face. "You're absolutely welcome". He
picked up a sugar cookie and bit off a piece. He felt... happy being with her.
He wasn't ever like this before they came. Being with someone sure
can change the way you feel, he thought. "So... What was it like at your
kingdom?"
He asked.

((Sorry I'm being slow. Just a bit... out of it lately x3))

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:45 pm

User Image

Lillian quickly swallowed the rest of the cookie and chased it down with a large gulp of water before she responded to him. She decided that honesty was the best solution. Lillian had never believed in lying, and she wasn't about to start now. "Well, it was the complete opposite of your kingdom. There was so much life, so much light. There was no darkness nor gloom like there is here," she said. "Don't get me wrong, your kingdom is beautiful in its own haunting way, but it just seems...dead." She stared down at the bag of cookies hoping that she hadn't offended him.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:44 am

Peten n Spawn
"Alright. But just to the mansion." Sigfried said as he then got onto Kuro behind Hotaru, very unhappy that he was accepting help.

HOTARU

The red-head rolled her eyes at his reluctance. Perhaps he would prefer to collapse? It would not bug Hotaru in the least to let him keel over and leave him. Ok, so maybe it would but that's aside the point! What was the point was that Sigfried needed to be more grateful to someone who was helping him! Typical man. And vamp.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Once the two of them got up to the mansion, Sigfried slowly got off of Kuro and went in through the front doors. Usually it would be easy for anyone, but for him right now, it was pretty hard. "Thanks for helping." Sigfried said as he then started walking on to where Justin's room was. Even though it wasn't very hard, it felt like it took almost every ounce of strength just to move. So this is the feeling of being near death. "Damn, I need to be stronger then this so I can protect everybody." Sigfried said as he slammed his fist against the hallway walls.

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:39 pm

They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin awoke from his slumber with new found energy. He stretched out his arms and looked to his window. The sky was a bit lighter now. It has probably been only about ten minutes or so. Even so, he felt refreshed. His wounds from earlier still hurt a bit, but they didn't mind him. He stood and put his black shirt back on. The sun will rise soon. I wonder what this day will bring for us today. He heard a faint sound from the halls. Maybe it was just me... But Justin was still curious. He slowly opened the door and walked out from his bedroom. He wandered around for a few moments, but found nothing. I guess it was just me. Then he found a person walking. Sigfried? He slowly approached him. "Hey," he said.

...Am I really the monster they say?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:16 pm

"Heh, it's the sissy." Sigfried laughed as he held his arm against the wall. He really wanted to discuss his problems to other people, other then Mother. But right now, with the serious pain that he was feeling, he was willing to make an exception with Justin. "Yeah, I need your hel..." Sigfried said as he then slumped down onto the floor, his ego needing some healing.

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Sigfried! "You don't have blood, do you?" Even though he had a little yesterday, he's this weak. Justin knelt down, brought his arm around his brother, and supported him upright. "I'm taking you to my room. Don't even think of struggling, especially in your condition," he told Sigfried sternly. He noticed a shadow and dragged himself and Sigfried through. They exited into Justin's room. He took his brother to the bed. After setting him down, he pulled out a couple blood bottles and handed them to him. "Hopefully this will give you back some energy."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:38 pm

"Alright." Sigfried said barely as he slowly grabbed the bottles from Justin. Normally, he would had rejected the bottles, but at this point, all he wanted was to get better. Once he was able to open one of them, he then quickly guzzled it down and went to the next one. Once he finished all of the ones Justin gave him, Sigfried then said to him "Thanks, Sissy."

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:53 pm

"No prob," Justin replied. "Just tell me if you need more." He didn't care about being called a sissy. He had to ask me for help anyway. Then he thought of something. Maybe....Sigfried can help me. "Hey, can I ask you something?" he asked. Maybe I should have asked Rath or....No, I'm doing this with Sigfried.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:47 pm

"Sure. As long as it isn't to kill me, I'll listen out." Sigfried said as he then sat up. he was finally at least getting someone to depend on him.

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:52 pm

"No, it's nothing like that," Justin said. He looked at his brother. "C-Could..." Just say it already! He stared into his brother's eyes. "Would you take Alaina into town tonight?" he asked.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games