Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:43 pm

We waited a little longer. If they were in trouble they would have sent me a message.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Not If I didn't have the energy to send a message.... All of my energy was focused on staying on me feet as I stumbled over to the window. I froze as the thumping sound stopped.

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:49 pm

"Lets go check on them." We went quickly upstairs to their room and knocked on the door. I hadn't thought to grab the extra key.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:49 pm

I could hear the sounds of footsteps approaching. "I think we have trouble."

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:59 pm

"If anything happens send me a message. I'll go get the other key." I ran down the hall and down the stairs as fast as I could.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:59 pm

As she left, I realized I didn't know how to send a message as she and Yukia did.

angel_of_bloodlust

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:08 pm

I felt his presence, Draco was right outside the door. I lifted Yuima up in my arms ran to the window and jumped. I opened my wings to slow our decent.

I felt his presence through the 4th door I passed, and I threw flames at the door letting it burn for awhile then kicked it down. I saw his wings open and I knew he would expect me to follow suit. Instead, I figured he would come to save the soon to be screaming guests in the Inn. I had engulfed Myself in flames, and not just any flames, the flames I had around my body were black, the same black that infected my heart.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:13 pm

I stood there watching the figure engulfed in flames, and stood my ground. "Leave this place."

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:14 pm

I caught a glimpse of who we were running from, my eyes widening. Was he really using dark fire... Or were his flames just black. "Blaze... Who was that..?" I asked, voice soft so that it didn't shake.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:15 pm

"Of course, right after I burn this place to the ground." I said to the man, and I flared the flames till they started burning the structure.

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:18 pm

When I reached upstairs with the key all I could see was smoke. The hallway was filled and i covered my mouth with my shirt. I waved the key in the air to show Knight I had retrieved it. Soon enough I had the door unlocked, only to see the open window and more black smoke and fire. "They're gone..."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:19 pm

It seemed that she could not see the man engulfed in flames. "Yoko, leave quickly!"

angel_of_bloodlust

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:20 pm

"That's my brother, Draco, he is classified as a death dragon, unlike me he can't change his forms, he has only one." I landed and started running towards the front of the Inn.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:25 pm

I heard a female voice, then the man's voice, so in an attempt to lure Blaze back in, I grabbed my black dragon whip and used it to grab the female.

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:28 pm

I closed my eyes, drawing energy from around me, though not Blaze. The flames seemed almost akin to my shadow magic, giving me ample enough energy. "We need to hurry... If we can get up stairs... I may just be able to use his flames against him..."
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games