Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:50 pm

"Whoops!" Lucien laughed. He watched as she wiped it off and ate it. Lucien averted his eyes and turned red. "That's alright, I like that." he thought-spoke to her. He couldn't help it, he had heard her thoughts. Looking around for a small distraction, he saw Shane and Hana enter. He waved to them before resuming with his date.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:52 pm
Hana set Esther down, murmuring a quick cleansing spell for her hands and joined Shane at the table, and waved back to Lucien with a knowing grin. She giggled as Esther rubbed around her ankles, tickling her bare feet.
'Esther, be good!' she told her pet.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:57 pm

As Shane returned to the table with the food, he noticed Lucien waving to them. He grinned and nodded at Lucien. "She seems like quite a handful." Shane said to Hana, referring to her pet.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:59 pm
Faliecia blushed a deep red when Lucien thought-spoke to her about her thought,
What i get no privacy? she joked at him.
She finished her sunday in record time and crossed her hadn on the table.
"Well i figure we got thirty minutes before we can go swimming, so what do you want ot do now?" she asked him.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:02 pm

"Well, I could show you the sights. There's more to the castle than this, you know." Lucien replied with a wink. "How does that sound?" "Sorry about that. I just kinda... heard it." Lucien thought-spoke to Faliecia.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:19 pm
"Okay." Faliecia said and she stood up, waiting for Lucien.
And i was joking, Kali does the same thing sometimes. she thought at him. She smiled at the memories. Then tapped her foot.
"Common lets go." she said immpatiently.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:20 pm
Hana smiled. 'She can be, but for the most part she's well behaved. Thankyou,' she said, accepting the plate of food he handed her.
While they ate Hana told Shane about her home planet, how so much of it was forrest and jungle, and even some of the plantlife glowed at night.
Today had been so much fun, she thought. She wasn't ready for it to end, because she didn't want to leave Shane, even though she knew she'd see him in the morning. Hana blushed at the thought, her cheeks becoming a slightly more vivid blue, and she was glad for the low lighting- maybe he wouldn't notice. She was also glad he couldn't read minds, like Lucien could... at least not that she knew of....

((haha, sorry if the description of her home planet is a bit of a copywrite infringment... lol.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Lucien got up, pushed in his chair, and waved away all the clutter they had left on the table. "I'll leave it like this for Shane and Hana." he thought with a smile. He offered Faliecia his arm once more and said "Shall we then?" with a grin, but not before flicking his finger a little bit, which tidied up his hair.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:25 pm
((quite alright))

Shane nodded as they ate and Hana told of her home planet. Once she had finished, he spoke. "Sounds like a wonderful place. Do you go back often?" he asked, hoping he didn't sound like he wanted to intrude on her personal life.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:30 pm
Faliecia laid her hand on his arm. and giggled when he fixed his hair, her own must look wild but she didn't care much.
SHe looked around and smiled at the young couple who were obviously only occupied with each other.

((argh three rps, with all these personality changes i'm going to become bi-polar!))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:33 pm
((yoink! not good))

Lucien walked out with Faliecia, looking at the stars, thinking about where he would take her first. "You say we have thirty minutes?" Lucien mused. "Hmm.. how about.. yes. I know the perfect place." he said with a grin. He angled toward one of the towers. Once he got there, he looked at Faliecia and spoke softly, "Hold on tight."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:34 pm
'As often as I'm able,' she replied, slipping a scrap of food to Esther on the floor. 'I've been on this world for... about two earth-years and I've gone back home once.' Her plate empty, she wiped her mouth and set back a little.
'Mmm, I feel much better, that was delicious!' she said with a satisfied smile.

((lol AVW, I know what you mean!))  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Shane had already finished his meal, having devoured it like a wolf. He smiled as Hana fed scraps to her cat. "Really? Only once?" he said incredulously. "Do you ever wish you could go back?" he asked shyly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:47 pm
Faliecia looked a Lucien curiously but wrapped her arm around his waist tightly.
"Where are we going?" she asked excited. Slightly distracted by how warm Lucien was,
Stop it! she ordered herself and cleared her thoughts setting her mind back to what he was going to do.

((one of my characters i sobbing, another one is playing tag, and thsis one is on a date o.O strangely none of them can cook >.>))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:53 pm

"Haha, you'll see." Lucien replied with a grin. He snapped his fingers, dragging himself and Faliecia through the darkness of teleportation to arrive in a medium-sized room. It was night-sky blue, with white stars all over. It was as though they were in an observatory. There was a single window that let the bright moon in perfectly. He looked over at Faliecia and did his half-smile. "What do you think?" he asked. He hadn't really wanted to take her on a tour, just this one spot. "It's hidden from the rest of the castle. You're the first one other than me to know about it."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games