Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:16 pm

User Image 
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter laughed at his own dance, ignoring Seth's questioning Ayame's name. Ritter looked down his boxers, laughing even harder. They were actually quite childish but he apreciated that Seth called them sexy. He kissed him on the lip.
"Alright, I'll go get the food."
Ritter said laughing. He walked out of the room closing the door. Dashed rather fast down the stair, catching the front door closing. Going out the door was a boy with dark hair, one that hadn't been with the group. 
Ritter walked in to kitchen and poured himself some milk with cereal. He grabbed a spoon and walked back. Crunching down on lucky chram marshmellows, Ritter looked at Kairi.

"Who-"Crunch."-wash that?"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image 
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:59 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Huffing and
puffing, Krysta placed her hands on her knees and crouched down before the lake house. She winced a bit, inhaling deeply. Krysta was out on her morning run and just about done. Her chest ache due to the fact that she didn't eat breakfast. She looked out at the shimmering waters below and smiled. It was beautiful and she was glad that she had come along with HMI escapies. Then a sudden sound snapped her out of her daze.
A boy with brown hair and a trouble look on his face came out of the house. Springing up, Krysta walked to him, waving her hand.

"Good morning, Decker!"
But the closer she got to the boy, the more she noticed it wasn't at all Decker. She stop about a foot away from him, still trying to catch her breath. She tilted her head and squinted her Sky blue eyes.
"Damn, my eyesight is s**t."
She said blinking rapidly and fixing her windblowen hair.
"Sorry I thought you were friend Decker."
Krysta pulled out her hand in front of the boy and smiled.
"Hi, I'm Krysta. Are you a neighbor around here?"
Then Jake came out and started to talk something about gangs and looking for Decker and staying with her small family. A puzzling look overtook Krysta.
"What's going on? Is Decker in trouble?"

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:23 pm

IvoryEpiphany
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi looked at Ritter and smiled. The boxers he wore were adorable. She listened to him a little. She wasn't really sure what say at that moment.

"Just part of Deker's gang of dealers." she said trying not to sound like the rejection of her kindness hadn't hurt her. She forced a fake smile. "I don't think we'll be dealing with him anymore. They were gonna kill him I'm pretty sure. How did you and Seth sleep?" she asked switching topics.

She felt her pocket and felt the two small baggies bunched in her pocket. She was going to do her best to not let the other's know that he hadn't had the baggies still. She had secrets she hid too and she knew what the sea foam green speckled bag was a combination of and it wasn't as lethal as they all though. It just wasn't the best trip as the pure stuff.

This stuff however was going to be gotten rid of once and for sure when she was away from Jake. She wasn't going to do them she just knew a way that kept it away from any druggies in the house.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Sorry for what seemed to be ignorance.
Internet went out yesterday.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:08 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker listened to her and sighed.
He wanted her to be happy.
That kid made him unhappy.
But it made her happy.
"Fine. He can stay if you convince him. If he doesn't want too, don't try to make him."
He rubbed his face and grumbled.
"I'm going to buy a trailer to hook to the van. I can't drive with him in my space."
Yes.
Again.
This kid was in his house.
Contaminating his air.
Corrupting his people.
Killing his conscience.
He sat up and fixed his hair.
"I'm going to buy stuff. Screw sleep today. I'll be back in a few hours."
He stretched and got his keys.
He looked over to Jacky.
"I'm sorry for being so rude. Everyone deserves a second chance."
And he meant that.
She was getting hers.
Ans so were the others.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:36 pm

User Image 
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter kept chomping on his cereal.
"Drug dealer?"
Ritter said with food in his mouth. Then he dropped his spoon in his cereal, splattering some milk on his bare chest.
"Kill him?! Why!?"
Ritter wiped his mouth and chest. Then he blushed when Kairi asked about their sleep.
"Oh, um... Well..."
Ritter smiled nervously.
"It was okay. A bit painful."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image 
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:11 pm

User Image

He cowered slightly when Jake spun him around.
Bullies.
All guys were big bullies.
"I'm indebted to that one girl. Not this group. And I have not even finished filling my debt to my other group."
He tilted his head.
"I know what you're saying."
He shook his head.
"You don't get it. They always know where he is. He let's us track his phone. We have taps on the van too. Decker isn't trying to lose us, or he would have dumped both. He's just avoiding us for you people."
He heard someone call him Decker and looked at the girl.
She offered her hand and then realized it was a dire situation.
"He's not. Just drug issues. I'm sorry I gotta go."
He looked back to Jake.
"Tell that girl with the money I said thank you. She reminds me of someone I lost."
He shrugged it off and went to his car.
He got a few things out and started walking down the driveway.

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:17 pm

User Image

Jake stood there for a moment and watched him walk away. He looked at Krysta and sighed. "The kid works for a gang that sells drugs to Decker...apparently Decker has been avoiding them lately and they sent the boy to collect....they've been following us..." He lowered his head a bit and shook it, then winced when he felt the sting from the stitches. Looking back at the kid he sighed. "There is only so much I can do for the boy..." He turned to walk back inside and looked at her. "You know...I think thats the most I've said to you...I'm sorry you must think me rude..." He lowered his head a bit.

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:41 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Contradicting was the best word for this situation. She could tell Decker didn't like the idea but he also knew she wanted to help, and that was probably the reason he said yes. "I want force him, but he needs a better influence ya know.."She muttered, rubbing at her arms. She did chuckle though, he said yes but now he would make him be by himself in a trailer. She got up and smiled at him, kissing him softly. "Thank you, I know you don't want to have Noah here, but that you."She said, he was slowly learning that it was indeed a good thing to give people a second chance. She tapped his nose "Thats very kind of you."She muttered, giving him a soft kiss on his cheek before walking out "I'm going to tell Noah okay, and see if he wants to stay."She said, glancing at Decker as she headed out, seeing mostly everyone but Seth was downstairs, she waved at them and saw Noah walking out. "Damn that boy."She shook her head, glancing at Jake "He doesn't listen very well does he."She asked, raising an eyebrow before walking out to him, her hands on her hips. "Noah! What did I tell you."She asked, walking with him since he seemed to think he was going to be walking home "Now I talked to Decker, and even though he's not happy about it, he's decided to give you a second chance."She explained, well he hadn't said that but she did want him to come so she thought she would try. "So, would you please stay? I want to try and help you, even if you think I can't."She gave him a smile, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Please?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:19 pm

User Image

He looked at her and tilted his head.
Decker had given him a second chance?
Wow.
He stopped and stooped slightly when he looked at her.
"But then they will not only come after him, but me too."
He rubbed his neck and lifted his hair up, turning around so she could see.
It was a tiny lump with a bruise over it.
"They put one in me like a dog. It's burn proof and crush proof. So that way they could always find me. Even if I am dead and chopped up or burned alive. It's a VeriChip. And it's nearly impossible to remove. Too close to my spine."
He looked back at her.
"I'd put you guys in danger. Decker used to have one. And he's a doctor, he probably could get it out."
He frowned.
He opened his duffel back and showed her a bag that looked like it had a pound of heroin in it.
"You can't help me."
He zipped it back.
"And don't try to to take it from me... I've flushed it before, trying to stop, but I nearly killed myself. I'd rather do this than die."
He huffed slightly and straightened up.
"Where are you people going?"

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:31 pm

User ImageUser Image

"We can run, after awhile they'll just give up won't they?"Jackson asked, couldn't they just give up?! She blinked, looking at the chip and ran her finger over it, sighing. Damnit. "Nearly impossible. Not impossible. Would you let Decker remove it if he could?"She asked, she refused to give up on this kid. She grabbed the bag from him, holding it up high so he couldn't get it. "I refuse to give up Noah. The both of us can do detox together. You can't do it alone, which is probably how you nearly got yourself killed the first time. Im addicted to pills, im a schizophrenic. So yeah, we have problems but everyone wants to help. You saw Kairi, her even more than me."She said, looking at him, he was just a kid. "Our destination is a place up in the mountains. Snows a lot. Pretty desolate as far as I know. Come with us. We'll break you of your habit, and if we can't well then we'll have this bag to keep you from dying. But I feel like you can do it. You just need the will to want to stop, and a support group, I have enough personality to be the support group, and I would know because that's how Decker works."She grinned, wondering if he would yell at her for holding his drugs. But, she was persistent when she wanted to be.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:43 pm

User Image

Jake sighed a bit when Jacky commented him and shrugged a bit. "I tried..." He watched her go over and start to speak to the kid. He wouldnt go over there, she was a much better people person then he was. He started hearing the voices rousing so he raised his hand and flicked his stitches which shut them up again. He leaned against the wall a bit and sighed, wondering if Kairi was alright with the way he had acted towards her. It seemed that both of them were reminded of somebody, he just hoped it wasnt something he should consider as a rivalry, though he doubted it.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:47 pm

User Image

Noah watched her and his eyes went wide when she snatched his bag.
He had to take a deep breath.
He gritted his teeth and balled up his fists.
"I really don't wanna hurt you. Give me the bag back."
He was really restraining himself and he didn't want to hit her.
It was the heroin that was making him so instinctive and protective.
"First thing you need to know about heroin. You don't take their stuff. They have to give it to you."
He could tell they weren't street druggies.
Prescription most likely.
"Decker has obviously not told you about people on drugs. And I'm guessing you don't get out much."
He held out his hand waiting for her to give him the bag back.
He really didn't want to snap.

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:16 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jacky starred at Noah, no way he was getting this bag back. "Over my dead body. You want it back your going to have to force it away from me. So, hit me, cut me, do whatever. I'm not giving it to you. So, you can either kill me, and take your bag and then the people in the house can kill you, you can start walking and die by yourself, or, you can calm down, head inside, and try to get better."She said, that was his options. At least to her, and he was right, she didn't get out much, and she didn't know about people on drugs. "Well, I really don't."She shrugged, holding onto the bag tightly and then slapping her hand on his."High five."She grinned, wrapping her arms around the bag and then starting back toward the house."Give up Noah. I'm not giving you this bag."She said, sticking her tongue out at him as she walked. She might get hurt if he actually tried to get the bag from her but she was willing to fight for him. "It really is because I want to help you, so don't hate me."She said, seeing that in her view, a life where you were forced to take drugs was worse than dying then setting it straight would be a tough fight but worth it.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:47 pm

So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled at Ritter. He was a goof ball, she liked him but when she heard Jacky come downstairs she listened to what she had said and looked at the boy from the window. She washed the dishes that everyone had dirtied and smiled.

"Ritter, there is icecream and chocolate in the freezer for you and Seth, if you didn't eat it last night." she said absently as she hung the pans over the stove and looked at her wrist. She hadn't noticed the knife in her hand until she felt the sting of the blade across her wrist. Blood began to pour from it.

"Uh, Ritter." she said looking at it swirl down the drain. "Go..."five"get..."four"the..."three"others."two, one.

Next thing she knew her heart began to slow and the darkness of oblivian came swallowing her. Her brother sat on the front porch reading his books and her parents were laughing as the served her friends. Dark Kairi returned and the pain and loss of everyone she cared about came along. She fought through trying to find Jake, he was no where.

Kairi teetered on her feet, her cheeks went pale and her head hit the floor.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games