Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:19 pm
((Time for the drunks to post again. mrgreen ))

Haru tilted the bottle, squinting in the subdued lighting of his bedroom. The bottle was definitely nearing empty and he was definitely getting close to drunk. "So, beautiful." He asked Setsuna as he passed the bottle back to her. "What's this about being from Pluto? I thought that all women came from Venus?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:26 pm
Ami made a face at Makoto's joke. "Whatever color it is...if it still tastes like yellowtail...then I don't want any." Ami grinned back at Makoto. "Yeah, I'm ready..."  

Mercuryangel
Crew

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:50 pm
((*starts laughing at the attempt of a pickup line* ... sorry... it's just kind of funny...))

Setsuna was giggling inside, but outside she blushed--though it didn't change her color much because she was flushed from the drink. "What about you?" She teased, "You're from Uranus and men are supposed to be from... ah..." In her light-headed, cloudy, dimness she could find the word of the planet. After a complete minute she remembered, "Oh! Mars." She giggled at herself. Wow, that drink is really messing me up, she thought, though it was faint and it was not really in the "mainstream" of her thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:57 pm
Minako let out a sigh of relief when Usagi had informed her that Artemis was with her all along. She glanced down towards Luna, as she mouthed the words Artemis is with Usagi, before responding to the other blonde.

"Luna's fine she's with me at the moment. How's Artemis doing, he doesn't seem mad does he?" She questioned, hoping her feline friend wasn't still mad about what had happened earlier. Even if he was mad, she was just glad he was safe and knew he couldn't possibly stay mad at her forever. Though he did have the habbit of avoiding people when he was annoyed.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:58 pm
((So he's the funny kinda drunk. *sticks out tongue*))

"Uranus, huh?" Haru rolled onto his back and closed his eyes, noting that she still had the nearly empty bottle. He faintly knew inside that he'd only remember bits and pieces of this conversation. "And I suppose that we were wild lovers."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:48 pm
RinSakura
"Oh yes, of course," she replied, bowing again. "My name is Sorano... Tsure Sorano. I'm very pleased to meet you, miss." She smiled, hoping that the girl wasn't angry at her. Getting someone mad at her within her first week in Tokyo was not on her to-do list.
"I've only just moved here from America, and I wanted to some see the famous shrine... Although I think I may have been doing a little more than the average tourist. I hope I didn't damage anything." Sorano blushed, embarassed that she hadn't realized what she was doing.
This is so strange... Why do I feel like I should know her? She wondered, trying to remember. I've only been here a week. I don't know anyone yet...

"I see," Hotaru replied to the girl. "I'm sorry if my friend startled you. He can be a bit...strange...But in truth, he's harmless." At that moment Yuuichiro come out with the tea and sets it on the wood floor.

"Forgive me, miss Tomoe-san," Yuuichiro bowed. "But I must return to my master's chores, otherwise he and Rei-chan won't be too pleased with me."

"I understand, Yuuichiro-san," Hotaru returned the bow. "Please, don't worry about me. I'm sorry to be such a burden."

"Not at all, miss Tomoe-san!" Yuuichiro grinned. "Any friend of Rei-chan's is always welcome! Please, excuse me." He bowed again and returned to his temple duties. Hotaru knelt down on the bare wood and invited Sorano to join her for some tea.

"So you've move to Tokyo from America?" Hotaru asked curiously. "It must be difficult for you, being in a whole new country. Do you have family here?"  

SaturnGrl

RinSakura

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:17 pm
Sitting across from Hotaru, Sorano accepted a cup of tea. "My parents are originally from Japan, but they moved to America before I was born. After they had me and my younger brother, they wanted to have us grow up here. We actually only arrived a week or so ago"
She took a sip, and then continued. "I've been trying to find my way around the city, although it seems I haven't been going a terribly good job." Sorano laughed, still embarassed about trespassing onto a shrine.
I'm hardly ever this talkative... she thought to herself, pausing, Why do I feel so comfortable here? And with this young lady? There's something about her that I can't quite place...
"What about you, miss?" Sorano asked, changing the subject, "I'm sorry that I didn't catch your name..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:33 pm
RinSakura
Sitting across from Hotaru, Sorano accepted a cup of tea. "My parents are originally from Japan, but they moved to America before I was born. After they had me and my younger brother, they wanted to have us grow up here. We actually only arrived a week or so ago"
She took a sip, and then continued. "I've been trying to find my way around the city, although it seems I haven't been going a terribly good job." Sorano laughed, still embarassed about trespassing onto a shrine.
I'm hardly ever this talkative... she thought to herself, pausing, Why do I feel so comfortable here? And with this young lady? There's something about her that I can't quite place...
"What about you, miss?" Sorano asked, changing the subject, "I'm sorry that I didn't catch your name..."

"Tomoe Hotaru," She stated. "I'm the daughter of the head professor and owner of the Mugen school and facilities. He's usually working alot, so I spend most of my time with my "god-parents"." She paused to sip her tea.

*I wonder if she is aware of her Ki...* Hotaru thought to herself.

"I also have some friends around here as well," Hotaru continued. "One of them actually lives and works at this temple. She's not home right now, and I was waiting for her, but I guess she's not going to be back anytime soon." She put down her cup and looked at Sorano.

"I probably shouldn't over stay my welcome," Hotaru smiled as she slowly stood up. "Even if Yuuichiro-san says it's alright. I should probably be getting home. I'm sure my family will be having dinner soon."

*I wonder how I could approach her...* Hotaru pondered the possibility of this girl's ki. *I don't want to be too presumptuous...maybe...*

"Miss Tsure-san," Hotaru suddenly got an idea. "Since you are new here to Tokyo, how would you like to join me at my God family's house for dinner? I'm sure Haruka-poppa and Michiru-momma won't mind if I had some company. It'll be like a Welcoming party."

*This is risky...* Hotaru's mind was still seriously locked onto her suspicions. *But so long as I'm with the others, I'm sure we can approach her more openly about her ki.*  

SaturnGrl

RinSakura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:23 pm
SaturnGrl
"Tomoe Hotaru," She stated. "I'm the daughter of the head professor and owner of the Mugen school and facilities. He's usually working alot, so I spend most of my time with my "god-parents"." She paused to sip her tea.

*I wonder if she is aware of her Ki...* Hotaru thought to herself.

"I also have some friends around here as well," Hotaru continued. "One of them actually lives and works at this temple. She's not home right now, and I was waiting for her, but I guess she's not going to be back anytime soon." She put down her cup and looked at Sorano.

"I probably shouldn't over stay my welcome," Hotaru smiled as she slowly stood up. "Even if Yuuichiro-san says it's alright. I should probably be getting home. I'm sure my family will be having dinner soon."

*I wonder how I could approach her...* Hotaru pondered the possibility of this girl's ki. *I don't want to be too presumptuous...maybe...*

"Miss Tsure-san," Hotaru suddenly got an idea. "Since you are new here to Tokyo, how would you like to join me at my God family's house for dinner? I'm sure Haruka-poppa and Michiru-momma won't mind if I had some company. It'll be like a Welcoming party."

*This is risky...* Hotaru's mind was still seriously locked onto her suspicions. *But so long as I'm with the others, I'm sure we can approach her more openly about her ki.*
Shocked, Sorano barely know what to say. "Really, Tomoe-san?" she asked, putting down her cup and standing as well, "You mean that? I hope I wouldn't be intruding on anything... But I would love to come by, if it's all right with your god-parents."
This is so amazing! Sorano thought, barely able to believe what she had just been offered, Perhaps my wandering into the shrine wasn't a complete disaster after all...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:19 pm
Rei sat patiently as Usagi chatted with Minako over the phone. She had orderd a chocolate sundae, and was enjoying it happily. She sigh happily with each bite. "So delicious," thought the raven-haired teen as she licked her spoon.

Rei waved off the blonde's apology. "That's okay, Usagi. I'll just enjoy my ice cream. And make sure to tell Minako-chan to get over here! I want to go shopping," she laughed,  

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

SaturnGrl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:12 pm
RinSakura
Shocked, Sorano barely know what to say. "Really, Tomoe-san?" she asked, putting down her cup and standing as well, "You mean that? I hope I wouldn't be intruding on anything... But I would love to come by, if it's all right with your god-parents."
This is so amazing! Sorano thought, barely able to believe what she had just been offered, Perhaps my wandering into the shrine wasn't a complete disaster after all...

"Sure," Hotaru smiled. "I'm sure my God-Family will enjoy the company. I hardly bring anyone home, so this will be a bit of a change. Besides, I'm sure Michiru-momma will be glad for someone new to try her cooking."

"Come, let's go," Hotaru extended her hand to Sorano. "We better hurry or we'll miss the shuttle."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:15 pm
Nodding, Usagi giggled a little at Rei's request. "Nee, nee, come shopping with us Minako-chan!" she said into her phone, hoping Minako would agree to join them. Shopping would be so much more fun with everyone around in Usagi's mind. It would also keep her from thinking about Mamoru, who she had not seen in a while. She had given him some space for his studies but it was really difficult for her.  

Solar Kitty-chan

RinSakura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:27 pm
SaturnGrl
"Sure," Hotaru smiled. "I'm sure my God-Family will enjoy the company. I hardly bring anyone home, so this will be a bit of a change. Besides, I'm sure Michiru-momma will be glad for someone new to try her cooking."

"Come, let's go," Hotaru extended her hand to Sorano. "We better hurry or we'll miss the shuttle."
Taking Hotaru's hand, Sorano had the strangest feeling that she had done something like this before. "Where do your Godparents live, Tomoe-san?" she asked as they walked out of the shrine grounds. "Is it very far?" Trying to shake the feeling of deja-vu, Sorano kept watch for the shuttle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:50 pm
((OOC: Sorry to be the bearer of bad news again, but my ship's pulling out for another few weeks. I'll be back by St. Patty's day.))

RinSakura
Taking Hotaru's hand, Sorano had the strangest feeling that she had done something like this before. "Where do your Godparents live, Tomoe-san?" she asked as they walked out of the shrine grounds. "Is it very far?" Trying to shake the feeling of deja-vu, Sorano kept watch for the shuttle.

"It's in the rural outskirts of Tokyo," Hotaru replied. "They wanted to live away from the noise of the inner city. But its not that long of a ride on the shuttle."

*I sense...a connection,* Hotaru thought. *There's something...almost familiar about her. Who is she really?*
She led the way to the bus stop just as the shuttle arrived.

"Come on," Hotaru smiled. "This'll be fun. Just think of us...as a part of your family."  

SaturnGrl

RinSakura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:41 pm
SaturnGrl
((OOC: Sorry to be the bearer of bad news again, but my ship's pulling out for another few weeks. I'll be back by St. Patty's day.))"It's in the rural outskirts of Tokyo," Hotaru replied. "They wanted to live away from the noise of the inner city. But its not that long of a ride on the shuttle."

*I sense...a connection,* Hotaru thought. *There's something...almost familiar about her. Who is she really?*
She led the way to the bus stop just as the shuttle arrived.

"Come on," Hotaru smiled. "This'll be fun. Just think of us...as a part of your family."
Sorano smiled, she liked Hotaru already. "Thank you, Tomoe-san! I think we'll have fun too." She truly hoped that they could be friends, things were no fun when you were alone. "I haven't been outside of the city yet, but I've heard it's very nice."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games