Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unit#003

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:51 am
Lucus listened intently to the song tying to place it... He couldn't remember where he had heard it before, so he simply waved his head with the music and nuzzled her cheek gently. "That is a lovely tune."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:35 pm
"Thanks." Diana smiled. "Mom used to hum it to me when I was a baby. She said it was the music from the princess's locket."  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:20 pm
Lucus smiled and nuzzled her cheek a second time. "So I've heard luna was once a cat, and I know artemis was, so your family probably isn't even mildly surprised by a talking one are you?" He looked around as he spoke searching for the icecream place.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:26 am
"Nope. It's completely normal for us. The planet my parents are from, Planet Mau, is full of cats who can take human form and talk." She found crowne and walked in. Sitting at a table, she ordered a milkshake for herself and a bowl of milk (with a scoop of ice cream in the middle) for Lucas.  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:50 am
He smiled at the propect and gently hopped down onto the table to sit. "Hm... I was unaware of that... Kaze isn't your real brother right? So he can't change can he?" After being stuck in a stone statue for so long lucus was finding it hard to regain his mental composure. He hope he would warm up a bit more with time.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:40 pm
"No, he can't. My parents have raised Kaze since the King and Queen went into hiding. What about you? What happened to you before you met Kaze?"  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:18 pm
"Ahhhhh... Well I told you I was cursed. I think the queen released me, not sure though... Then I just sorta was wondering around... Something pulled me in the direction of your brother... Then I got onto his shoulder and your mother called... She knew something about me and here we are." He smiled and looked up as the waiter served his milk. Thanking any dieties that were listening he bussied himself with the milk and icecream.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:38 pm
"I'm sorry you were cursed, Lucas... I promise we will try to find a way to turn you back." She started drinking her milkshake.  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:34 pm
He sighed and lapped up his milk slowly. He hated not telling her the full truth. Hated hiding the facts from her, but what could he do? If she knew he was a pervert she would treat him as such and he didn't want to lose her trust. "The queen and her court can remove it..." The words where almost blurtted out and he wasn't sure why he said them in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:51 am
"Really? Maybe we can ask her about it! We're supposed to go meet with her and the King in a day or so." Diana was really excited. She wanted to help him in any way she could and this seemed like a perfect chance.  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:01 am
As she spoke he spit a little milk back into the bowl. "Um no thats ok don't worry to much about it... I'm sure your mom will work something out. It would take the entire court to release me anyway so I'm sure we don't want to bother the queen with something so small when she can't do anything for me... It would be like putting another worry in her head, and we don't wanna do that... Besides our visit needs to stay happy since kaze will be seeing his parents again."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:15 am
Diana lowered her head. "We could still ask..." but she smiled again. "Kaze, I think, will be glad to finally get to know his parents. They went into hiding when he was just a baby and he doesn't remember them."  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:23 am
Lucus sighed deeply and lapped up his milk. "So why are they coming out of hiding now? Isn't this like the worst time? There are youma everywhere." He was glad for the subject changed and decided that he would be absent when they went to meet the queen. No reason to drudge up bad memories.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:26 am
"They're not. Mom knows where the entrance is. No one else knows where it is. Only her and Kaze have the ability to open it, though he doesn't know it yet."  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:39 am
He nodded in understanding and used his paws to lift the bowl so he could lick it clean. He had almost forgotten how good icecream could taste. Smiling he moved back to Dianas arm and climbed back onto her shoulder. "Thank you for the treat. I shall pay you back." He yawned happy to have a full belly.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff