Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:33 pm
Hiro looked at Alicia, he knew her from somewhere...... Ah yes! She was the Amekage. "What brings you here, Amekage?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
Alicia Hatake~Amekage~Kusakage~Queen of DragonsUser Image

"Well...im also Kusakage...but anyways...i wanted to know if you have any info that would be useful for me." She said as she walked in.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:39 pm
"Oh, Kusakage.... Congratulations. But what information do I have that you may want." Hiros face stayed still, it had no emotion added on to it. He could lie easily if he wanted to, he had the practice for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

Alicia's eyes turned into dragon eyes. "Demons and the such...i want to know...and don't lie to me." She said as she stared deep into his eyes.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 pm
Hiro was not even looking at Alicias eyes, he was having problems not looking at her breast. It took him a few seconds to respond, "... We don't keep demons here. We have a reputation to keep." In his mind he thought of the possible traitors who would have given ouut this information... Kazuo wouldn't... Surely not Lenon... "Tensuo," he snarled his brothers name. "Tell my dear brother to drown in a lake, I would've done it if I didn't have responsibilities." He avoided the dragon eyes as he muttered, "Please, I wish to have peace with the Grass village, not war." He knew that Rahenno can take care of himself, but Yasu is a different story. But he is protected by Sengetsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

Cassandra suddenly placed her finger under Hiro's chin and lifted his head. "This has nothing to deal with the Grass and Rock Village relations...just tell me the truth and i will be on my way." She said with a smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:21 pm
He looked up at Alicias face, her face was flawless. *Damn it!.... I'm a sucker for the hot ones!* Hiro gulped, he regained control. "And what does the Cloud Village get if I relay this info?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image

"Thats a good question...well...lets just say that...the Cloud Village will continue to have Hiro...as a Kage." She said with a smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:28 pm
Hey Hiro, thats a good trade  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 pm
"Threatening to kill me, are you? I wasn't named Raikage for nothing." He activated his last stage of Pi Qua Quan and pushed Alicias finger away from him. When he got up, he realized how tall he was compared to her. His Shuurai Tekken Do took action and red chakra cralwed over him as his canine teeth grew a little. He snarled, "I suggest you leave before we have to find a new Kusakage."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

Alicia smiled. "Can't take a joke." She said with a sigh. Then she reached his face and kissed him, releasing a low sensory poison that wouldn't be detected and causes paralysis.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 pm
Hiro pushed her head away with force before she even kissed him, "You can't fool me, you thinnk I haven't studied the kages as a jounin? I know of your Deadly kiss! Now leave!" His voice was thunderous, this only happened when he was angry. He stood his ground as Deraku, his dog, jumped through the window and fused with Hiro. The changes were instant, Hiro was covered in a black fur and he continued not to look in Alicias dragon eyes.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 pm
(eye twitchs- Damn!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

Alicia sighed. "Whatever...it seems like you wont help me either...so much for a good trip, now i dislike Cloud even more than before, kidnapping me from my village torturing me here, and now this." She said as she took out a scroll. "Big bang..." She said as she showed the scroll and it said Alliance. "So much for this." She said as he burned it with her mouth as she transformed into a half dragon. She then grew in size and transformed into a full dragon. But then she reverted back to human form. "Never mind..." She said as she activated her Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. "You wont be willing to talk with me right?" She asked.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 pm
"I can't be blamed for your sufferring, I did not cause it. I will only tell you about one Jinchuuriki, Rahenno Inuzuka. Former Raikage and Rouge. I hope you are satisfied, the killing of another Human is just useless. Wait untill the other Jinchuuriki is stronger and then we'll see." Hiro considered this a waste. "The beautiful are always corrupt. Such a waste for someone like you became an Akatsuki. I even looked up to you...." Hiro sighed, "But be careful around Rahenno, you might find that body of yours missing an arm after he's done." Hiro chuckled.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games