Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Wulong Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 pm
" Um nope he didn't say but tyler said that town had boats, we got a fire bender and a water bender, we could probally make some kind of rocket boat or something." "What does the note say" Jet said noticing it for the first time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:31 pm
'You two really must have pissed tyler off or something. Well, my friends are actually at the boat town. Just look for a woman named Lulu- she's a waterbender and she'll be able to bring you to the north pole if you tell her you know me. Hope this helps.
-Daichi'

Daichi sighed softly, "Alright..." He couldn't sleep so he just stared at the sky above them.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:31 pm
it says that his friend is at the boat town an all we have to do is tell her we are friends of daichi. so lets hurry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:34 pm
" Yea ok" Jet said using his fire to propel himself towards the town. "Hurry up Haru" Jet yelled behind him.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:35 pm
Tyler sat in the saddle with Luther's head on his chest. "They pissed me off a little, but we needed to move fast to get you healed. You helped me once even if it means you getting arrested and now its my turn." He looked at the water. "We are almost there."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:36 pm
(( Question; are you at the same time Houka is currently at? ))

Houka found the Inn and stood outside its double doors. He nodded to himself, confirming that that was what the old man was talking about, and slid the doors open. He stared inside and looked around; a single candle flickered at the front desk dimly, its flame fading in and out, and no one was to be found. It was quiet, which was to be expected but the Innkeeper should've been down. The absence of people put Houka on high alert and he slowly moved in to the middle of the room, gazing around and trying to see through the darkness that the frail candlelight illuminated.

"Innkeeper? Innkeeper? Is anyone in here...?" Houka almost shouted, now stopping to eye the place. The door slammed shut in an instant, and two cloaked men were standing guard by the door. Houka narrowed his eyes, making a move to bend his way out of the mess, but he couldn't. Two slants of rock had already binded his hands, and his feet had been incased in rock. The lone candle that flickered on the front desk burst into a large fire that fully vanquished the darkness.

Five people surrounded Houka; two at the door, two at each of Houka's sides, and one in front of him. They all chuckled at Houka and his helplessness and Houka tried to contain his anger.

"Who are you?!" Houka thundered at the men. The man in front stepped forward, closer to Houka.

"It doesn't matter who we are," the man said through his cloak, "what matters is that you have finally arrived." Houka arched his eyebrow.

"What're you-" The man removed Houka's hood to reveal Houka's darkblue eyes and silky brown skin.

"Houka. Be silent and listen; after all, you are not in a position to ask questions." He smirked at Houka's dumbfounded expression; how could this man have known Houka's name? Houka was about to interject, but he bit his tongue and fell silent. The man smiled, stroking his thinly-shaved beard. "I'm glad you've decided to listen. Very wise on your part."  

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:36 pm
"Thank you tyler..." Daichi said, hoping he heard him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:37 pm
Haru uses to earth to propel himself faster than jet and soon passd him.
RACE YA!!!!  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 pm
Once they got to the town they found daichis friend hopped on the boat and raced to the norther water tribe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:43 pm
Luther sighed in his sleep. Lucifer fell asleep.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:44 pm
Tyler looked at the full moon and soon ice started frezzing them to the water so they couldn't move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:44 pm
(( Didn't like that post deleted it))
Jet sat in the boat about to explode with impatience " How long is it gonna take us to get there? " Jet asked  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:45 pm
Daichi smiled slightly and kissed Lucifer softly, "Goodnight Lucifer..." He then realized they weren't moving. "Tyler, what's going on?" He asked, not able to sit up and check.

"Be patient." Lulu said. She was maybe a woman of 25, "It will take no time at all, it is fast the way we are going."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:48 pm
Jet sighed " Fine i guess i'll sleep or something" Jet said  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash