Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 pm
Lucifer nodded to the girl. "Yes" He heard tyler and waved to him. Lucifer looked to daichi. "Dai..im staying in the northern water tribe..go with the rest"

The twins giggled. "Of course!" They said. "But I will have you more" Said night. "What?! no i will!" Yelled gale to night. "NO I WILL!" They said yelling at each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:38 pm
Andrew smiled. "Calm down you both can have me the same."

Tyler looked at Lucifer. "You can't stay you have to come."  

PosiedonRulez

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 pm
"Why can't i tyler?" Lucifer asked calmly.

"Okay!" The twins said still glaring at each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:41 pm
"We need you. Dai needs you Luther needs you."

Andrew smiled and kissed each of the twins.  

PosiedonRulez

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:55 pm
"Well if you're staying- I'm staying." Daichi stated firmly, "I'm not leaving if you're not." Tomas smiled happily, "Yay!" He hugged Daichi happily, glad that he would be staying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:31 pm
Azul Tenyo

User Image

Master of the Dragon Eye Water Bending

"......."Azul didn't know what to do or say next, seeing the Avatar's smile made his mind go blank as a blush came upon his face. He was rather smitten with her, despite looking rather young for a Avatar....

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:39 pm
"..." He looked at Azul then at the avitar
"I will refain from saying anthing embarassing, I'll have you know I am going against my will" saying that alone was enough to embarass really.
"By the way what about this mission that your on how do you know I would be able to help you" He only asked this because he had always made sure he wasn't well known he liked to keep his head down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image
The "Junsai Honoo" Bender

Alex traveled until she was outside the city. "Hmm... I don't think Aedre would mind if I decided to do a little work on my firebending... ? I just hope nobody sees..." She took a stance, breathing deeply. She opened her mouth, feeling the heat from her lungs as fire formed and blasted from her mouth. After holding it for a few seconds, she closed her mouth, taking a third deep breath, then, closing her eyes, she pushes her arms back and flames formed at her feet, melting the nearby snow, and she floated in the air, her blue flames slowly searing the snow down below.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image
Prince Akio~Heir to the Thrown

Prince Akio sighed, why was he still here again? He helped fend off his father's ships and that's it. He sighed deeply, shaking his head and moved away from the wall. A little walk wouldn't hurt much. He stuffed his hands into his pocket and walked off. Why was this place so damn cold?! He shook his head and breathed out, creating a small spark to warm his hands. Everywhere he walked, the ice melted and the snow disappeared. "I wonder if there's another firebender here..."

((lol i got bored and put his picture x3))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image
Alexindera "Alex" Seraphinus

After flying around a bit for a while, Alex finally settled down next to the small pool of water she made. "Heh, this will do for practicing my waterbending~" she laughed. She tried to pick up some of the water, making attempts to stream the water. "Hmm... Sometimes I wonder... Is there anybody out here that may also be a firebender? I've always wondered how my skills would be compared to another of my kind... It's been a while since I ran away from the castle grounds to escape my fate as a female soldier... Shame I had to leave my parents behind. But they really believed the philosophies of the Fire Lord." She shook her head, sighing.

((Was about to put a post saying the same thing, but you beat me to the punch, xX_hang_me_higher_Xx. XD))

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

Akio sighed, reaching the outside of the town. He dragged his foot along the ground and it burst into flame in that area. He shook his head, the fires disappearing. "There's nothing to do!" He called in frustration, almost annoyed about how there was nothing to do. "...It wouldn't hurt to practice though." He did a front flip, landing on his hands. He stayed there for a moment until flames shot out of his feet and he flipped backwards, creating a ring of fire around himself. He had no idea there was another firebender not far from where he was.

((lol well I am awesome like that biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

"I think I'm finally getting water streaming," she said happily to herself. She tried streaming it faster, completely focusing herself on it, but the water just dropped back into the pool. "Arghh! You've gotta be kidding me..." she dropped down, sitting, an angry sigh escaping.

Then, she saw lights dancing in such a way that could only be one thing; A firebender. "Eek, that didn't mean I wanted to see them so soon!" She stood up onto her feet and slowly emerged herself into the small pool-crater of ice water. She created heat in her hands, warming the water, then sat in the now-lukewarm water, trying to stay silent.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image

Akio was still on his hands, shooting fire into the air. The fires died and he stopped. He flipped back and dusted himself off, glancing to the side. "You know I can hear you." He grinned slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:37 pm
(( you guys do realize that jet is a firebender too, right?))  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

"Heh... Hi? Sorry, I think out loud sometimes," Alex laughed, blushing a bit.
((My character doesn't know it. She's only seen the Avatar and Houka.))

Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games