Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:41 pm
Six_Paths_God
(But I have to look into your eyes Slayer!

I'm not godmodding at all! Everything I've done ahs been fair. And fine let him have teh info! You guys are being so up in arms about this. It's just RPing. I'm mixing things up. And that C3 explosions can literally level the village... be reasonable about it now. If I wanted to be the way you guys are making it out that explosion would have annihalated the mountain and tower and village. Can we just RP please?)

((Uhh... You said it was strong enough to crack open the entire mountain and yeah you are god moding... You don't have to look directly into their eyes imbocile... If you can see their whole body you can see their eyes, if you can see their eyes you're ******** if a Chunnin can level a whole village with this bloodline I'm going to petition about having it weakened of removed...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:42 pm
"Suna's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Sunagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

(Nice move. I gotta say, though....having an Angel that protects me from all fire is a perk. Explosion are--technically speaking--fire, so your attack has just been voided, foo. XD An excellent attempt on your part, though.)

As the wave of fire neared Kaisen, Jin vanished in a plume of smoke upon orders from his summoner. Harm had already come to the King Salamander once due to Kaisen's rash actions...it wouldn't happen again. Kaisen closed his eyes as the explosion overtook him; it would appear to anyone around that he had actually died from the attack. However, as the smoke from the explosion cleared, Kaisen was still there--unscathed! His hair was now a brilliant red hue, and trailed halfway down his back. As his Sharingan were already red, the color of his eyes didn't change. However, a flowing, powerful heat wave was now moving around him, and his chakra was a ferocious red color. In his hand was a rapier composed of flames so hot they turned white; the power of the sun, or some generic off-brand close to it.

"As I said before...." Kaisen's voice was intertwined with that of a powerful female's; he was in the third and final stage of Amaterasu's power. It had been the only way for him to fully escape the blast. "You will die here, to my blade." From his back, Kaisen drew a katana, which immediately sparked into intense blue flames. These flames danced up and down the blade, giving all of his fire techniques additional speed and power. Stack that onto the fact that the sun was out, and his angel increased the power of fire techniques? This man was going to die. With a single swing of the Katana, Kaisen let loose a wave of fire so hot ir turned white. It's speed and size were ungodly--rivaling the power of a prospective SSSSS ranked attack if there ever were one. Due to the abilities of his angel, this attack also homed in on the now descending and most likely weakened ninja.

This attack, however, had taken quite a large chunk of his Angel's chakra. The Uchiha was now panting heavily, and his swinging arm felt exceptionally sore from such a large concentration of chakra at one time; he'd DEFINITELY feel that one later. Thankfully, the two were far enough away now that none of the other Rock ninja could possibly suffer injury from the attack.

(If you're wondering how I did this:

I Traded 9 S-rank chakra points (Got the additional 8 from activating stage three of my angel) to get 3 SS ranked. Traded all three of those in to get one SSS ranked chakra point. With the +1 rank power/speed from my katana, and the +1 power from the Angel, as well as the homing abilities, that move was--in all technicality--legal.

And no, I'm not gonna use such a strong move without repercussion. He's gonna be a BIT tired after this.....XD)

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:43 pm
((If you don't want to die Six then don't fight Kages... Simple as s**t.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:44 pm
(Hey...I think I would've beaten Rein in a spar had I stayed....and she's an Ex-kage. XD I would've gotten her with the Shackling Stakes, then tapped her on the forehead to initiate Nemuri and win. XD)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 pm
Digitality
"Suna's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Sunagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

(Nice move. I gotta say, though....having an Angel that protects me from all fire is a perk. Explosion are--technically speaking--fire, so your attack has just been voided, foo. XD An excellent attempt on your part, though.)

As the wave of fire neared Kaisen, Jin vanished in a plume of smoke upon orders from his summoner. Harm had already come to the King Salamander once due to Kaisen's rash actions...it wouldn't happen again. Kaisen closed his eyes as the explosion overtook him; it would appear to anyone around that he had actually died from the attack. However, as the smoke from the explosion cleared, Kaisen was still there--unscathed! His hair was now a brilliant red hue, and trailed halfway down his back. As his Sharingan were already red, the color of his eyes didn't change. However, a flowing, powerful heat wave was now moving around him, and his chakra was a ferocious red color. In his hand was a rapier composed of flames so hot they turned white; the power of the sun, or some generic off-brand close to it.

"As I said before...." Kaisen's voice was intertwined with that of a powerful female's; he was in the third and final stage of Amaterasu's power. It had been the only way for him to fully escape the blast. "You will die here, to my blade." From his back, Kaisen drew a katana, which immediately sparked into intense blue flames. These flames danced up and down the blade, giving all of his fire techniques additional speed and power. Stack that onto the fact that the sun was out, and his angel increased the power of fire techniques? This man was going to die. With a single swing of the Katana, Kaisen let loose a wave of fire so hot ir turned white. It's speed and size were ungodly--rivaling the power of an SSSSS ranked attack if there ever were one. Due to the abilities of his angel, this attack also homed in on the now descending and most likely weakened ninja.

This attack, however, had taken quite a large chunk of his Angel's chakra. The Uchiha was now panting heavily, and his swinging arm felt exceptionally sore from such a large concentration of chakra at one time; he'd DEFINITELY feel that one later. Thankfully, the two were far enough away now that none of the other Rock ninja could possibly suffer injury from the attack.

(If you're wondering how I did this:

I Traded 9 S-rank chakra points (Got the additional 8 from activating stage three of my angel) to get 3 SS ranked. Traded all three of those in to get one SSS ranked chakra point. With the +1 rank power/speed from my katana, and the +1 power from the Angel, as well as the homing abilities, that move was--in all technicality--legal.

And no, I'm not gonna use such a strong move without repercussion. He's gonna be a BIT tired after this.....XD)

User Image

(Um... There is no such thing as an SSSSS rank jutsu dude. lol There is only S rank jutsus and I think S+ rank jutsus.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:49 pm
(With strength comparable to that of a "Prospective" 5S ranked Jutsu. That better? XD Besides, he's descending, weakened without flight, and has a homing wave of intensely powerful and fast fire flying at him with the heat to burn his flesh from his bones. I really don't think a few more S's instead of just putting S+ is gonna hurt anyone. XD I was just describing the comparable level of power.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 pm
Official Genesis
Six_Paths_God
(But I have to look into your eyes Slayer!

I'm not godmodding at all! Everything I've done ahs been fair. And fine let him have teh info! You guys are being so up in arms about this. It's just RPing. I'm mixing things up. And that C3 explosions can literally level the village... be reasonable about it now. If I wanted to be the way you guys are making it out that explosion would have annihalated the mountain and tower and village. Can we just RP please?)

((Uhh... You said it was strong enough to crack open the entire mountain and yeah you are god moding... You don't have to look directly into their eyes imbocile... If you can see their whole body you can see their eyes, if you can see their eyes you're ******** if a Chunnin can level a whole village with this bloodline I'm going to petition about having it weakened of removed...))

Name calling is not needed Genesis heart

My opinion? It would have been a good idea, if six paths was not a chunin..and looked up information on the two people hes facing. A kage, and a host? Would make more sense if you were a kamikaze of sort. :I  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 pm
((*shouts from the stands* Good idea, TFS! Blow yourself up, Six! Then they'll never know you acted on your own (I think) and really think it was an attack from Kiri! You wanted to stir up trouble, that would leave trouble stirred. >_<))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 pm
Digitality
(With strength comparable to that of a "Prospective" 5S ranked Jutsu. That better? XD Besides, he's descending, weakened without flight, and has a homing wave of intensely powerful and fast fire flying at him with the heat to burn his flesh from his bones. I really don't think a few more S's instead of just putting S+ is gonna hurt anyone. XD I was just describing the comparable level of power.)

(Lol, alright alright. But if he dies from this, I'm gonna RAGE! I wanted to torture him in genjutsu and turn him into a dead brain person. =/)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
_______________Kamizuki Kage
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Swift Assassin of The Cloud_________________________

User Image
If only, if only, the moon speaks no reply; xxxxxxxxxx
Reflecting the sun and all that's gone by. xxxxxxxxxx
The weary beast stays strong, turning boldly around;xxxxxxxxxx
The baby bird flies high, xxxxxxxxxx
Spreading its wings for the first time. xxxxxxxxxx

Name: Kamizuki Kage xx Rank: ANBUxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Ranmaru's Eyes xx Clan: Aburame

Silently he prowls, stealthily he watches.
Amidst the darkened shadows, he waits alone.
He lets out an unearthly roar, echoing through the darkness
As the bitter wind compounds the night’s chill.
Patience is a virtue; Vengeance is sweet.

"The taste of revenge is the sweetest one there is."

User Image
"I will obtain my revenge..."
User Image
Kamizuki made his way to the battlegrounds underneath the earth. A bug clone of himself arose from the dirt, holding the Kumogakure headband within his hand. He leaped up and landed upon a plume of bugs and sped up to the Tsuchikage. "It seems you have found the Kumogakure-nin I've been searching for," he called out to the Tsuchikage. Upon his forehead was an Iwagakure headband. He truly was from the village. "Let me take care of him!" he shouted hoping that the Tsuchikage would take his bait, allowing for what seemed like a highspeed chase out of the village.

"... No matter what it takes!"

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:57 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX

User Image
User Image

User Image

Name: Kamizuki Kage xx Rank: ANBUxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Ranmaru's Eyes xx Clan: Aburame

User Image
User Image
Kamizuki made his way to the battlegrounds underneath the earth. A bug clone of himself arose from the dirt, holding the Kumogakure headband within his hand. He leaped up and landed upon a plume of bugs and sped up to the Tsuchikage. "It seems you have found the Kumogakure-nin I've been searching for," he called out to the Tsuchikage. Upon his forehead was an Iwagakure headband. He truly was from the village. "Let me take care of him!" he shouted hoping that the Tsuchikage would take his bait, allowing for what seemed like a highspeed chase out of the village.

User Image

(Um, we are so high in the sky, you would just see dots moving, lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:58 pm
Max base jutsu rank is SS... but with stat boosts... it's kinda unlimited.
But a chuunin having an SSSSS ranked jutsu...

You wouldn't just be tired Digi, you'd DIE.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
XxBlack_FlashxX

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

{{First off: That is all I need to see to follow.
Second off: I can sense your chakra sources and life forces thanks to the bloodline we both share.
Third: It wouldn't be hard with Digi's explosion and his Salamander to spot you.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:01 pm
(How about, since he's using his angel, he'd been in a comatose state for a few days [RL days]? Technically, he's using more Amaterasu's chakra than his own, so the blow is--technically--more to his angel. I just want to teach this kid a lesson now so he doesn't jeopardize his characters meaninglessly in the future. I mean, he DID accomplish his goal--Katsuro and myself have no way of knowing that he was from Mist, so, naturally, we're going to use what leads we have. All we know is that he was "From Cloud". He DID succeed. Now, he's just paying the price for it. XD)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:04 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
XxBlack_FlashxX

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

{{First off: That is all I need to see to follow.
Second off: I can sense your chakra sources and life forces thanks to the bloodline we both share.
Third: It wouldn't be hard with Digi's explosion and his Salamander to spot you.}}

(No need to be offended by it, jeez. And I think my bloodline is more powerful then yours since it's stage two, unless you have stage two as well. But I don't care what you do, I'm killing him no matter what. lol)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games