Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Anathema's Followers (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:39 am

"I had been watching her battle through one of the sub cameras the entire time. She never even hit the damn thing."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:39 am

"You liar!" Rachel snapped as something hit Matt in the back of his head.

"Didn't you see how that stupid suit was beat up before YOU had your fun with it, hm?" She growled. "Or are you being too stupid being blind to realize that I AM a Baron and I AM your ally?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Something was then thrown at Rachael. The heavy metallic stool next to Matt.
"...As I was saying, before I was interrupted by the delusional woman..." he said, his eye was twitching.
"She caused no internal damage."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:42 pm

"NEITHER DO YOU!" Rachel snapped, grabbing the stool and hitting him in the back of his head.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Matt looked right at her, grabbing the stool and ramming it forward so that Rachael was pinned to a wall.
"I destroyed its ability to move."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:58 pm

"Hey dumbass!" Rachel barked, pointing to the legs which were what 'pinned' her to the wall.

"I'm not a fatass!" she growled, slipping down through the legs and popping up at Matt's side, punching him in the jaw.
"I CAN FIT THROUGH THE LEGS!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Matt didn't even flinch from the attack. He slowly looked over at Lady.
"Let the record show she attacked first." he said before grabbing Rachael and throwing her into a group of idle stools, causing them to go flying.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:39 pm

"The record shows YOU attacked first. YOU threw the stool." Lady corrected, as Rachel bounced back up and tackled Matt down.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:48 pm

"When she yelled 'Liar', she threw something at the back of my head you blind old bat." Matt growled, kicking Rachel in the stomach and lifting her upward before kicking her again, this time off of him.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:36 pm

"Touche'..." Lady sighed.

"Oh and keep in mind, Matt. You're ruining karaoke night by stooping to her level." She pointed out, literally, as all the Barons were focused on the two now.

The Barons remained silent, watching the two youngsters brawl. A few moments later though, and they formed a huge crowd around them, shouting bets and cheering on their favorite.

"I got five on the Champ! Any others?!" Lady barked as she stood up on the table now, handling bet money.
"Twenty on the one with tits! Deal, and remind me to hurt you for that too!"

Rachel gave a heavy grunt to both kicks and remained hunched on the floor after the second. She remained there for a few seconds, panting heavily as she was trying to catch her breath while she glared at Matt coldly. So much for trying to win his respect through singing. And ******** karaoke too. Nothing could wash off the shame of karaoke.
With a growl, she got back up on her feet and charged at Matt, hitting him across the face as hard as she could.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Matt's head moved from the blow, but his eyes slowly looked over at her. He grabbed onto her arm and kneed her in the stomach. Hard. He then threw her across the room and into the crowd.

He gave a grunt, waiting...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:51 pm

"Fifty on the one with a tiny p***s!"

Rachel didn't appear for a while...And not on her own either. While she was busy trying to catch her breath, the Barons decided to 'help' her by throwing her back at Matt like a missile.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Rachael was caught in mid-air before being thrown towards Lady for the comment.
"I'll have you KNOW I'm WELL ENDOWED ya old nag!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:02 pm

"Oh?" Lady tilted her head, catching Rachel before throwing her back.

"Don't tell me then. Show Rachel!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Matt caught her and again and dropped her.
"The ******** is the MATTER with you!?"
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games