Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:51 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sceptile wiped around to Houndoom and putting up a protective wall around him.

"Sorry but, I don't have time for you." He said as the dug under the fire wall and started running after him used his agility to reach him.

Blaziken stopped and faced the pack of dogs coming after him. He grinned and looked up. A rope fell down next to him.

"Sorry muts but, this time you lost. Here is a little parting gift." He crossed both his arms and in a quick motion, spread them out, causing a huge blast of fire to incinerate every thing around him. He took hold of the rope and flew out laughing at the burnt dogs.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:12 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ninetails had been dragged into a cage, paintently she had waited as the guard pokemon untied the rope-like aura. Please? Pretty please? Ninetails begged the guards for freedom. Of course they ignored her, they had for the past two minutes.

Sighing for took a deep breath in, and waited by the time she realeased it, the fire melted the iron bars.

Sorry to be leaving so soon but you weren't that amusing. At that Ninetails ran smelling the way they had pervously come.

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:07 am

User Image User Image

Houndoom jumped back and watched as the Sceptile escaped,Howling the pack quickly rose from their injuries and turned for a new target and ran straight for Sceptile. The houndoom then looked up seeing Blazekin getting away by some sort of air craft. It layed out of all fours as wings ripped out of its back,they seemed to be similar to Charizard wings,a mix in DNA? Slightly in pain the houndoom launched itself mid air,other team rocket pokemon gazed at the sight of the mixed breed. Once in close the dark/fire type shot a shadow ball at Blazekin just to knock him down back onto the ground.

As for the ninetails the team rocket members were not about to let her go so easily but an Aipom stopped them,he smiled "Dont worry boys i got this covered"!. After being blown away by Lucario he was able to escape and find something he could help out with. It bounced itself infront of the Ninetails blocking her path "Im afraid your not going anywhere mut,now just stay down.." he snapped his fingers and two other four other TR pokemon held her down. Smiling the palm of his tail turned blue "It'll all be over soon...", swooping his tail oown he used 'Ice Punch' hopefully to knock the fox unconscious.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:56 am

User Image

Lucarios blue aura spread throughout the the dark lucarios black aura and destroyed it. He then sent it into the dark lucario. "If your the fake me. the dark me then i can destroy you easily like this." The blue aura that lucario sent into the fake him spread through the fakes body and compressed there. "That should hold you. I hold your fate in the palm of my hand now. That aura compressed cannot be destroyed."

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:10 am

It didn't knock her out. Yes, it did weaken her and make her head pound though. Ninetails wraped four of her tails around the necks of the pokemon who held her down making it a lot easier to move as they tried to pry themselfs free.

Tossing them against the wall Ninetails used her 'Ember' on Aipom before she jumped over him. Before she continued running back to Lucario, Ninetails attacked him with her 'Giga impact' she had been powering this whole time.

Now however the fox couldn't run, she had to rest after using such a powerful move.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:56 am

User Image User Image

Lucario smirked at his other's move,Its eyes glew a pure red as its body glowed with a dark aura. Chuckling it looked back at the other lucario "Go ahead...kill me,but i warn you...i will take you with me" a light flashed signaling the move 'Destiny Bond'. The aura slowly made its way up the other Lucario and linked in with his aura "There was something i learned being a clone...i can only be a shadow nothing more but i am forever linked to a heart of my own,i think ive found it,so go ahead and kill me..we'll die together","WATCH OUT"!!!. Aipom had deflected the Ninetail's attack with another ice punch,turning to the dark lucario he frowned "Would you stop flirting with yourself and hurry up! Boss's ceremony is in 10 minutes about Raichu and i still got this stupid fox to deal with! didnt you hear the message he sent--oh wait you didnt get a head set built into you did you"?!.

The Lucario didnt bother to look at him for his eyes were locked on his other half "Im about to die here and you try to worry me about a ceremony for a traitor? Listen ill do what i need to do and you just take care of the annoying fox got it"?. The aipom rolled its eyes and whistled as another group TR pokemon charged toward the NineTails as well as Aipom to lock her down once more.

Laharl Star

Original Knight

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:12 am

You will never give up will you? Ninetails looked up after she finished pausing. She used her move 'Dig' to avoid the group all together. When she came to the surface, the fox turned her head to see the dark Lucario. It never ends! Ninetails wraped a long tail around his neck, so he couldn't move. She then took another deep breath, breathing fire on him.

Shortly after she was tackled by Aipom and other TR members. This time his 'Ice punch' managed to knock her out...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:15 am

User Image

"Ok." With that word he used it. His aura in the fakes body exploded. But lucario didn't.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:20 pm

User Image

Aipom turned "So did you kill hi--holy crap...Lucario! He.." the dark aipom couldnt believe his eyes but before he couldnt release his rage a ringer went off that could be heard through out the whole base. Aipom glared at the real Lucario "b*****d..." thats all he could say without loosing it,the other pokemon came out of their small bases and went to the main room straight ahead,the huge door opened and thousands began to walk in including ghost types that appeared out of midair.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Ninetails opened her eyes at the sound of the ringer. Dragged off again I suppose The fox thought, while getting to her feet. This time however she was no more then a few feet away from were she fainted. Seeing Lucario Ninetails raced over, pushing her way through the crowd to him before anything else happen. Lucario! What happen? Ninetails noticed the dark Lucario wasn't there anymore.

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:40 am

Riolu thought about what Cynder had said. He was right, the others needed help too! He looked up at the fire type and nodded. "You're right Cynder, this whole time I've acted like such an idiot". He looked at the espeon that was tending to Kirlia. "Is she a friend of yours?... a girlfriend?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:21 pm

User Image

"He failed with the destiny bond. Thats all." Lucario picked up his bag he dropped. "Come on we need to find mew."

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:20 pm

User Image
As the ceremony continued,all the pokemon from TR joined together in the main room. A light on the chair with the pikachu from before shined down. The electric type stood with a smile and spread his arms "Brothers! Today is a marvelous day for Team Rocket and a old but new edition to the RocketChu degree! With this new add we shall overthrow the gyms across the regions starting with the Kanto region.

Now presenting the new and improved Number 666"!!
. The pokemon grew silent as Raichu appeared on stage,the pokemon glared at what they saw as a traitor and began to uproar,barking,screaming,and yelling out curses to her. The pikachu frowned "Silence!! the Raichu that you knew as a traitor is now dead! Our Leader has agreed to come back to Team Rocket so any pokemon showing disrespect shall be slaughtered on the spot! Now praise the new destruction of all the weak and pathectic pokemon out there! Once we rule, every low leveled,legendary,and gym leader shall be obliterated and awoken to the light of Team Rocket once remade"!

. The crowd then roared in cheers,Pichu then walked on stage pulling a huge wagon full of Pichu,Pikachu,and Raichu corpses. With a twisted smile he tossed it into the crowd where they began to get ripped apart by the hungry pokemon "Let it be known! that we! The RocketChu division are to be the only Electric Mouse species! if you see any others let me know! i like blood after all right"?? the crowd simply responded with bloodthirsty yells. Pikachu smiled at Raichu "Have anything to say to your troops"?.

Raichu smirked and stepped forth as the crowd cheered the mouse's name "Brothers! i want to thank you for accepting me back in this origination! I soon realized i had made a pathetic attempt to run away from my true family thus reduced to staying with weak pathetic pokemon under me who dared challenged my will! But soon number 777! Opened my eyes to what i was truly missing and the mistakes i have made! so from this day forth lets paint this world red with the blood of our victims"!!

CELEBRATION
Let this be known today...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Ninetails looked at Lucario What is a psychic's weakness... She asked. I...wonder if it's possible...If they placed Mew in a place that she is surrounded by her weakness, making it impossible to escape... It's...only a theory though... Ninetails pondered at the possiblity of a horror room for team rockets victims.

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Kirlia awoke to an espeon sing Morning Sun on her. The effect was weakened due to the fact that the sun wasn't up yet, but it was enough to wake her up. "T-thankyou miss Espeon". She looked over at Riolu... his eyes looked different, but in a good way. She stood up and walked over to Riolu and Cynder. "I saw something in my dreams, something really bad has happened, I think our friends are in a lot of trouble".
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games