Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:49 pm
Matthew looks up with his blood red eyes showing that he had not drank as said to by laws if he was to be kinged. "I do by my undead life," Matthew says in a tone much like Alliyah's.

Kain looked up though one eye and shivered with pain before turning into a wolf the tux falling off him into a heap of clothes and he darts out the back door. He stumbles down the halls away from brother and sister and voimts before falling down a few feet away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:18 am
Alliyah nodded her head"Do you Matthew Midnight,promise to protect this kingdom with all your power,and with everything within you"She asked him  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:04 pm
"Yes," Matthew says and looks over to where Kain should be to see just a heap of clothes. He lifts his lip a little but he couldn't leave.

Kain struggles to get up crawls into a room. He curls up under the bed shivering and every now and then vomitting.
(in Alliyah's room)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:09 pm
Alliyah looks at him and nods"Then by the power invested in me, by our ancestors i now pronounce you King of Vampires"She said then fell on her knees in pain.She panted as she looked up at Matthew and smiled  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:13 pm
"Thank you Alliyah," Matthew says as the vampire powers flow into him. A silver crown takes from on his head proncing that he is the king of the vampires. "You may return to your room if you would like as I atend to my new duties as King," Matthew says standing up.

Kain moans and curls up tightly into a ball. Pain flooded his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:21 pm
She looked at him"I see it is time, i take on my role as Head Sorceress"She said panting"mother had been preparing me for this day"She said as looks at him with purple eyes"and now is has finally come"She said as she sighs as the soceress powers settles in her body,then she slowly stands up as her eyes turn back to normal.She then points a finger at a book and the pages come alive right before her"Mother was a head sorceress, now i am"She said"I have so many things to do"She said then vanished into the thin air  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:33 pm
Matthew sighs softly, "someone get me some blood," Matthew orders and sits down in the throne.

Kain mews in pain his head hurtting like hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:38 pm
She snapped and a wine glass filled with blood appears before him,as she appears in his room"There you go dear brother"She said"Kain whats the matter?"  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:44 pm
"Thank you sister," Matthew says and sips at the blood enjoying the taste with his new powers.

Kain looks up at Alliyah and the scar on his chest was glowing blue. He winces in pain curling up again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:39 pm
cove had been watching from afar relizing now that he may never get his question answered,  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:06 pm
(you didnt ask your question)

She looked at Cove"cove out"she looked at Kain,then comes to him,and looks in his body"I see, the power of the crystal is growing"She said as she put his hands on his chest,and put a barrier around the crystal  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:16 pm
Kain sighs in relief when the pain stopped. "Thank you Alliyah," Kain says a little out of it.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:21 pm
She looked at it"Cove will you please leave me alone,I need to speak with kain"She said looking at kain lustfully  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:25 pm
Kain didn't see how Alliyah was looking at him. He sat up and rubbed his head. He was pretty clean for all the vomitting he had done.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:30 pm
She sat near him and felt his chest"Head Sorceress is commanded by mandate to marry a powerful person, to keep her bloodline strong."She said"I want you to be that person"She said  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff