Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:18 pm
Mio knelt beside the two and smiled a little "Sissy is so cute when she sleeps" she laughed a bit then covered her mouth when she relised she said sissy. No one was supposed to know about that.

Lili blushed a bit when her head was in Damien's lap, she moved her hand readjusting to make herself comfortable. But she ended up touched Brendon's hand and left it there deciding thats where her hand belonged.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:08 pm
Damian's expression softened when he watched Lili. It was true, part of him did have feelings for her, but not all of him. He wanted to, oh how he wanted to love her! Why, then, couldn't he? He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Mio. "Sissy?" he blinked and looked at her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:12 pm
Mio looked at the ground "Shes gonna be so mad at me..." she mumbled. Mio sighed "Lili's my older sister, I died when I was 8 and she blamed herself for it." tears forming in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:23 pm
((coincidence? i think not!))

His eyes widened for a second. Just like him. And she hid it so well, too. He sighed and couldn't help but feel slightly guilty for this.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:37 pm
"Sissy....She did something bad just so she could see me and try to bring me back." Mio started wiping her tears away. "Sissy...she...she....she devoted herself to the lord of death. Shes the mistress of the undead so the dead is on her side." Mio started to cry more "The lord said if she took this job he would consider bringing me back, But shes in so much pain....i wish she never did this." Mio put her face in her hands crying.

Lili slowly woke up at the feel of tears hitting her hand, she sat up quickly. "M-mio" Lili didnt notice Damian yet. "Whats wrong" Lili said as she hugged her little sister close to her a worried look on her face. Lili glanced over and saw Damian, she blushed a bit at the fact her sister was embarrassing herself, she had no idea what for though.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Damian looked away. It reminded him too much of the past. He couldn't help but feel awkward for being here during a touching moment. As the two had their moment, the angel thought about what Mio said, about how Lili was hurting and now a mistress of death.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:51 pm
Mio stopped crying "I-Im sorry....im being weak. I must go now, Im draining all your strength. I shall see you soon sissy" Mio said quickly looking away and slowly dissapeared.

Lili cursed then wiped her eyes, probably wiping her tears away. She glanced over at Damian then laid back her head in his lap. She looked up at him then put her hands behind her head. "Hey dont think about it too hard ok. Ya alot has happened but im hopefully still the same person...at least in your eyes i hope, but im normally wrong." she mumbled and looked away blushing slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:57 pm
Damian looked down at Lili quietly. "Why did you become a mistress of death?" he finally asked, breaking the silence.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:05 pm
Lili closed her eyes "Me and Mio were playing a long time ago. I was about 10 and Mio was 8. We were having fun just running around, we were playing tag. I was it and....Mio ran into the street. it all went by in a flash. I didnt even help her, I ran away and didnt even look back. Now im what...15 or so and I decided I had to see her again. I had to tell her I loved her. So I did what I had to do, Now I get to see her whenever I want. I just gotta rest then I can summon her again, It slowly kills me but what the hay. Im dying faster anyway but i have a longer life." Lili mumbled and slowly started to doze off, she took Damian's hand in hers so incase he left she would wake up.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:23 pm
"Why?" Damian asked sadly. "We can hear you up in Heaven. Why would you give your life up? Why?" he repeated, feeling his eyes tear up. That was how Johan controlled his soul, he forced him into the same memory over and over. It was his worst memory, the usual memory of how he died.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:28 pm
"I wanted to see her, not just have her hear my words. Shes alone up there....All she ever had was me. And now she doesnt even have that. I did it to protect her, and Im gonna bring her back. Even if it kills me" she mumbled and clenched her fists. Lili's expression lightened up when she saw the tears in Damian's eyes, she put her hand on his cheek then leaned up kissing him lightly on the lips making him stop talking. Lili had a light blush and she sat up, she put her back against the tree beside her and patted her lap. "Hey come on, you look tired. You can use my lap as a pillow" she smiled weakly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:33 pm
Damian looked at Lili, a little shocked by the kiss, but looked back down sadly. "No, I'm sorry, but I have to go." he mumbled and got up. "Go sleep." he told her and kissed her on the forehead before leaving to find Dragon.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:43 pm
Lili would have blushed by Damian's kiss but just hugged her legs to her chest and looked away. "Bye" she mumbled and flicked her hand. The number that was on Damian's arm started to disappear. She figured he wouldnt want to call her after hearing everything she had said. Lili closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, a spirit came out of the ground keeping guard. Lili might be out for awhile.

(Night, see ya Sunday ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:40 pm
Mae and Nero slowly arrived at the gates of the Cemetery.
She wondered if he still believed that he was meeting her parents --alive.
"Damn it." She cursed under her breath as they made a right turn at a row of tombstones.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:03 pm
Nero
User Image

Nero followed Mae to the graveyard and frowned a little. So her parents... Man, that's depressing. He heard her swear and looked at her. "Hmm? What's up, toots?" he asked.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games