Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Axel sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Her parents work for the same group as my dad... You'd be surprised." He turned to Miyu a serious look on his face. "Do you remember that things your parents were working on? 'Greed' I think it was called."

Miyu frowned and nodded. "Of course why?"

Axel motioned to Miles. "He has the same thing, expect you'd be calling it 'Wrath' instead."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Miles scratched his head, "Greed? Wrath? What the hell is he talking about?" He knew what was wrong with him...Sorta...But what was greed? And how could he be the same as it? Miles face became serious, "Axel what are you talking about? I have the same thing as Greed? What is that?"

Krystal waited in the car singing along to La Roux's 'Bulletproof'

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:10 pm

((You know if you want, we could do the after work rp for the ice cream parlor on a message.))

Axel paused thinking. "I suggest we get to your place before explaining Project Greed."

Miyu nodded thinking. She started walking around Miles and looking him up and down. "Have you had any one look at him from the company?"

Axel nodded. "K.C. is looking things over." He nodded toward the door. "Now how about we go back to Miles's place. I'm sure he's got alot of questions now."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:19 pm

This wasnt making sense, Axel was Miles' best friend; if he knew something then why would he hide it until now? Miles nodded, "Alright, lets go" Miles head outside and climbed into the back of Axel's car. Krystal smiled at Miles, "Hey Miles, I hope you had fun. What did you need to talk to Axel about?" Miles turned away and looked out the window, "Miles?"
(Fine with me)

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:40 pm

((Alright))

Miyu got in the back next to Miles. Axel got in the driver's seat, started up the car and began driving off.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Krystal eyed Axel, "what did you tell him?"

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:11 pm

"Something 'the company' might just behead me for." He said with a sigh. "I'll go into full detail when we reach Miles's place."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:27 pm

When Miles reached his house, he ran out of the car and went inside. Krystal got out and followed him.

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Miyu silently stepped out of the car and looked at Axel. "I'll explain things." He told her. "No need for you to put yourself in danger." She nodded and walked into the house. Axel sighed and after awhile went into the house as well."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Krystal sat down on the couch, Miles stood near her with his arms crossed pacing back and fourth.

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Miyu sat down on the couch. Axel stepped in the room, 'Well lets get this show on the road.' He thought to himself. "Why don't you take a seat Miles."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Miles sat down next to Miyu.

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Axel took in a deep breath and looked at Miles and Krystal. "I'm sorry, but there is a lot of information I am keeping from the both of you, but its for your own good." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "You both know I have connections to the Mocking Bird company. Well, the Company is mostly known for its advances in Medical and Military tech. However, there are many failed experiments that the Company doesn't let word get out about. Project Greed was one of them."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:24 pm

"Axel, you do realise that whether or not I learn about these secrets, if someone finds out about my mine, I'd most likely end up in a lab for the rest of my life. I have to trust that you and the doctor wont tell anyone, and I do...So why couldnt you trust me?"

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Axel sighed. "I trust you guys, but if anyone outside this room finds out I'm telling you two any of this... All four of us will end up dead." He looked at the floor sadly. "All I'm going to tell you about is Greed, but that alone will be enough for them to have a reason to hunt us down." He took in another deep breath and looked at Miles. "When I spoke to the doctor last he said he had found a few similarities between Greed and your demon. Not enough that they are the same thing, but enough to be able to start properly understanding what the demon is."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff